class war wagers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• class war wagers

anyone else knew that in order to get reward for winning a wager in class wars, you had to guess all 3 spots correct?

yes did you not look before wagering?

Comment

Even i did place all 3 on the winning persons but i still get a failed wager message. Anyone can help?

Isnt that the top 3 winning fellas? / . \
      Attached Files
      Last edited by R26307279; 07-20-2013, 11:10 PM.

Comment

Isn't that last month's results?

Comment

uh? they havent update it? so mind to tell me who is the winner for archer then?

Comment

A person named Conker came in third place, instead of redeagle.
            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

owh bloody Conker = =" i hate Conker!!! thx Death
              Last edited by R26307279; 07-20-2013, 11:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                A person named Conker came in third place, instead of redeagle.
                Sorry i dont see such person in the top 100 list

Comment

yeah the rankings list hasnt been updated yet probably have to wait untill reset or something

Comment

One more question is this how u limit me from chatting in world chat when i m accusing you guys are manipulating the result?

Click image for larger version

Name:	Bullhorn Required.JPG
Views:	1
Size:	248.6 KB
ID:	1671842

Good job R2 admins

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                      yeah the rankings list hasnt been updated yet probably have to wait untill reset or something
                      But i asked players from my server to reconfirm the existence of this Conker fella. And the result is negative. So how the hell do he get no.3?

Comment

Originally posted by R26307279 View Post
                        Sorry i dont see such person in the top 100 list
                        Just had reset, and i play on european server, which has the three you named lol... And my list says, 1. ZebQ, 2. onimad and 3. conkeR (Kong s5)..

Don't know why you can't see it.
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Printscreen pls? i am banned from chatting in World Chat now. Obviously they r trying to stop me from asking players via World Chat about the Conker-****. I am suspecting that they manipulated this war. That bugger is not even on top 100 list and how the hell did he qualify for the final round? (Accocrding to my list 18th June top 100 list)

Comment

its because you ran out of bullhorns you dont get to talk unlimited amount of times.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
                              its because you ran out of bullhorns you dont get to talk unlimited amount of times.
                              Wth? Isnt it free to chat on Wolrd Chat? Which ancient time u are from bro?

Comment

Working...
                              X