Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

class war wagers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R26307279 View Post
    Wth? Isnt it free to chat on Wolrd Chat? Which ancient time u are from bro?
    LOL its the same for everybody you might want to check the updates first before saying which ancient time im from LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by Spiritombz View Post
      LOL its the same for everybody you might want to check the updates first before saying which ancient time im from LOL.
      i chat without bullhorns for past 5 mins before that bloody message came up. BTW that's not my point. Dont try to divert me from the topic.

I am challenging the existence of that Conker fella, when he doesnt even appear in top 100 for July 18 result. So how on earth does he come up to final battle??

Comment

You have 10 free chat per day. Then it uses your bullhorn.

To say that R2 manipulate the results is ridiculous.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by Omnipotent2013 View Post
          yes did you not look before wagering?
          where did u find that? i didnt see that on the guide when clicking the question mark, and didnt find it in the orginal forum post talking about the class wars either.

Comment

Originally posted by R23209055 View Post
            where did u find that? i didnt see that on the guide when clicking the question mark, and didnt find it in the orginal forum post talking about the class wars either.

Comment

Also, Kong plaers DONT show in x-server rankings for some reason. I had to go there and make an account to see their updated stats.
              Need to wait 4h still on my server to see all winners (and who took the damn third place i didnt pick right).
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

Originally posted by Telstar View Post
                Also, Kong plaers DONT show in x-server rankings for some reason. I had to go there and make an account to see their updated stats.
                Need to wait 4h still on my server to see all winners (and who took the damn third place i didnt pick right).
                Btw just to correct u, Redeagle is from Kong-S5 too he is shown in the Top 100 list. So when the Coker is not even shown in the top 100 list isn't this a balen scamming program?

Comment

the truth of the matter is this/...

when betting we should see ALL the 100 people... available to bet on.

Like the first class wars, redeagle came from no where to win 3rd place, as i picked purely based on BR alone and he wasn't there. This following Class wars, conker was not there, as you can imagine if he was he would of been on the first page of wins, naturally having only 3/4 players stronger than him.

On top of that its crazy that the system shows old result tables when wagering is based on the list given to us!! come on R2 sort it out people will still spend money on this game and wagering is a facility for ALL players even non-cashers so make this system fair!
                  SUPERIORMAN
                  SERVER 82
                  GUILD LEGAL-RO
                  VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
                  WINGS - CHECK
                  RHINO - CHECK
                  LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

Working...
                  X