Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

video of finals CW knights west servers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• video of finals CW knights west servers

hello. finals of cw knights west servers. sorry had to make it 2 parts cos of register...
    anyway enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1o2k...ature=youtu.be

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SXF8U...ature=youtu.be

Amazing fights!
    Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

very nice and congrats on your win crusader

Comment

Nice work crusader was looking forward to see your fights.Also why all shield vs you lol its like it will save them only roadsidebomb didnt use shield atleast someone have common sence that even with it nothing will change the outcome of the battle.

Comment

Too bad for Paladin at the end lol. A bit faster could have won that fight.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

That poor knight at the end, had they used their skills a little faster, could of won with EDD at the end lol.

Lol, Death beat me to it (I was watching the vids)

Comment

First thing I noticed... is that your Gold is full, spend some gold.

on another note... I guess no one did an archer recording (last month it was mage, this month knight, maybe next month? lol)

And yea, one of the winning factor is your internet connection, who can start their skill first usually gets the upper hand. (with any class)

PS: man, knights gain rage so fast, you have 70 rage after casting rune...
              Last edited by anichaos; 07-21-2013, 01:30 AM.

Comment

to answer the chat... the win in ties whit both same life %go to highest br in finals and lowest br in prelim(exept if they changed it for prelim to highest br didnt notice..didnt tie...)
                and chrono happy i didnt fight u if u countered... but to counter my build..u need to sacrifice a spell:P which make u easy prey for strong brut rune mage or straight strong mage like inva hence why we didnt fight! u lost before fighting me:P

also gj crus! tx for the video i was wonderign how where knight fight...but oubviously thtas not the best exemple lol:Psince u just reck everyone!

ssore mage s1 temple of ibalize

Comment

you shouldnt be trying to let ppl win as some ppl are bettin on what stats you have and what your chances are, letting ppl jump up in the ranking cos you let them win could get your toon banned for giving others an unfair advantage

Comment

ur allowed to fight how u want, if you want to auto attack, thats ur perogative.
                    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

not when ppl are spending balens on wagers

Comment

Was anyone watching the chat? he was going to let her try and win, but it didn't happen, so cool your jets peeps :/
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

He'd have won Cw anyway.
                          Mage
                          L80 DSW
                          IMDE

Comment

yes but she was outside top 3 b4 last battle. its not a matter of him losing its him helping others get higher then they should be. whats the point of placing wagers with you have to factor in not only BR, stats and matching but now also if they are gonna let others win so that they can get higher. you cant have wagers if you allow that.

Comment

Im just disappointed with the country music in the background, tsk tsk u lose cool points Crusader. hahahaha

Comment

Working...
                              X