What decides a mage victory? CW ofcourse

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What decides a mage victory? CW ofcourse

I would like to know what is the deciding factor if both mages end with full hp. Last CW I thought I had it down, 1st with full hp will win the round if both end at full hp. That isn't right tho, found that out in today's cw. Max health points was another option, but with losing to someone with less hp than I have, that's ruled out too. Is it based on br in that case? What are your experiences in this? I know today i got kinda screwed outta wins because of something, 2 of them actually, moving me from 2nd to 18th. That kinda sux when an extra mount is in the mix.

Mages lemme know if you lost in a tie and why you think why or what caused it

I won in a tie, I believe is BR Based, highest BR wins

Comment

Lower br wins.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Lower BR wins in case of a tie, however when ranking is decided the one with higher BR scores higher then a lower BR with same rank (wins/points)

Comment

Higher BR wins in a tie (Prelims). I know this because I got matched with a guild-mate who has 8k BR on me. He won when the match ended with both of us at full HP.
          [S1] Temple of Ibalize
          Frostie
          Mage
          VictisHNR

Comment

Elusion and Frostie are right for when the HP is same %.

When time expires 3 things are checked.

1) HP %'s not HP Amount. If both are at the same % it goes to next step. If one is a Higher % then the Winner is the Higher % of HP.
            2) BR check for tie in HP %. Higher BR wins. If both BR's are the same it goes to stage 3 check.
            3) Game chooses one at random.

You can view this information inside the Waiting screen by clicking on the Green ? mark

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post

1) HP %'s not HP Amount. If both are at the same % it goes to next step. If one is a Higher % then the Winner is the Higher % of HP.
              2) BR check for tie in HP %. Higher BR wins. If both BR's are the same it goes to stage 3 check.

You can view this information inside the Waiting screen by clicking on the Green ? mark
              "?" says lower BR wins if the %Hp is the same.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

lowest br should win but from experience I've noticed highest in br wins... this in a tie ofcourse (same % hp)
                ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                My pathetic youtube channel
                -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

Originally posted by Daehawk View Post

that information is perfectly right...i add a lost that costed me sorcerer title cause i tought it was lowest br win and goes for a tie on highest us west server mage on first cw i think the ?mark say lowest in prelim but highest in final(not sure)
                  But whatever in final it is highest br win

ssore mage s1 temple of ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by R22958483 View Post
                    that information is perfectly right...i add a lost that costed me sorcerer title cause i tought it was lowest br win and goes for a tie on highest us west server mage on first cw i think the ?mark say lowest in prelim but highest in final(not sure)
                    But whatever in final it is highest br win

ssore mage s1 temple of ibalize
                    I see... thnx
                    thought it was same rule for prelims and finals ...
                    ~ Redoga ~

My very own detailed mage guide
                    Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                    My pathetic youtube channel
                    -------------------> Latest video:

Comment

lower BR in prelim.. higher in finals.. checked the finals mechanics myself. seems fair

Comment

Seems silly to me, that the person ranked 2nd in the Europe Mage Classwar, has the same number of wins as 6th, yet they get 2nd for having a 11k BR advantage to get that same number of wins?

pffft.

Broken.
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          Seems silly to me, that the person ranked 2nd in the Europe Mage Classwar, has the same number of wins as 6th, yet they get 2nd for having a 11k BR advantage to get that same number of wins?

pffft.

Broken.
                          It's fair.

Remember the higher you are ranked, you fight more difficult opponents. So 8 wins at rank 3 actually fought harder opponents than 8 wins at rank 20.

Number of wins is just a number. It may not reflect much. But in reality, there is a gulf between the ranks.
                          Last edited by CondorHero; 07-21-2013, 09:47 PM.
                          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Working...
                          X