reward after Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• reward after Guild Battle

ive noticed that every GB, top 10 players are more benefited while the others are not especially on the winning side which +10whips while the others have none. can u possible reward as well the others who joined at least +3whips while the guild mates who are not able to join GB will have +1 whip?

You want free whips for doing nothing?

No way.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      You want free whips for doing nothing?

No way.
      ur kidding me! theres a limit on GB right? will all of the members can join?
      in my point the Guild Master will pick those high lvls most of the time..

Comment

Originally posted by jaberwacky21 View Post
        ur kidding me! theres a limit on GB right? will all of the members can join?
        in my point the Guild Master will pick those high lvls most of the time..
        Your guildmaster is no good.

Change another guild.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Your guildmaster is no good.

Change another guild.

even if u join other guild its still the same.. the top 10 players will benefit more and the rest no whips..

Comment

gb rewaards are fine lol

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
              gb rewaards are fine lol

maybe ur just referring to the insignia and honor per battle and the weekly reward the soul crystal..

Comment

even if u join other guild its still the same.. the top 10 players will benefit more and the rest no whips..
                Since when is GB only 10 players.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Since when is GB only 10 players.
                  omg! are u an alien? could read my post from top to bottom? im referring to the winning guild in terms of the guild battle which top 10 players will receive +10whips.

HOLY COW!

i want to be fair for the low lvls.
                  Last edited by jaberwacky21; 07-21-2013, 05:38 AM.

Comment

Just another way for r2 to make money. Only the top 10 meaning the top strongest and do the most work in gb. Those who cash more get stronger faster and are able to deal more damage to ward tower and keep in the top 10 very easily.

Comment

All 50 participants on winning side receive the same rewards.
                      Top 10 players with the highest score (Damage) receive +150 honor and +150 Insignias.

I agree to a point that there should be something for the players who are unabe to enter.
                      A "Waiting list" of some sort should be organised to allow players to receive some of the rewards for at least being ready and willing to do GB.

Comment

omg! are u an alien? could read my post from top to bottom? im referring to the winning guild in terms of the guild battle which top 10 players will receive +10whips.

HOLY COW!

i want to be fair for the low lvls.
                        Top ten players don't get 10+ whips when they win a guild battle, everyone participating in the guild battle will get it.

Top ten players, like Elu said, will get 150+ Insig/Honor.
                        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

What my guild does is give lower lvl players priority in the first GB of the week since it's usually an easy win. Other than that, it's just the way things work. If the lower players are unhappy, then they can move to a a guild with spots for GB.
                          Last edited by R27402931; 07-21-2013, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
                            Top ten players don't get 10+ whips when they win a guild battle, everyone participating in the guild battle will get it.

Top ten players, like Elu said, will get 150+ Insig/Honor.

are u sure? coz im very sure with my post.. maybe u should take a look again when ur guild won in guild battle and be in the top 10 players who damage the ward tower then think about ur post..

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                              What my guild does is give lower lvl players priority in the first GB of the week since it's usually an easy win. Other than that, it's just the way things work. If the lower players are unhappy, then they can move to a a guild with spots for GB.
                              i repeat! even IF U JOIN ANOTHER GUILD but ur not in the top 10 players who have the highest damage in the ward tower its USELESS!

Comment

Working...
                              X