reward after Guild Battle

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaberwacky21 View Post
    i repeat! even IF U JOIN ANOTHER GUILD but ur not in the top 10 players who have the highest damage in the ward tower its USELESS!
    I repeat. You are wrong.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      I repeat. You are wrong.

prove it then! coz in my scenario 50 members are in GB.. lets us say 5 of them are lvl 40+ and the rest are 50+, 60+ and 70+.. would u think that these lvl 40+ will make it to the top 10 players who damages the the ward tower?

if these 5 chars will leave and join other guild will that change? will they be in the top 10 players?

Comment

prove it then! coz in my scenario 50 members are in GB.. lets us say 5 of them are lvl 40+ and the rest are 50+, 60+ and 70+.. would u think that these lvl 40+ will make it to the top 10 players who damages the the ward tower?

if these 5 chars will leave and join other guild will that change? will they be in the top 10 players?
        Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        Top ten players don't get 10+ whips when they win a guild battle, everyone participating in the guild battle will get it.

Top ten players, like Elu said, will get 150+ Insig/Honor.
        Read. This will be my last post in this thread.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

the +10 whips are given on the winning guild! the top 10 players of the winning guild.

condorhero, have u been in the top 10players when ur guild won?

Comment

jaber you really are a noob

im guessing you are refering to the guild chest w/c the master decides who to give out. and maybe in your master's kind of distribution is regarding who has the gb top 10 gb pts in a week or in a battle..

as for the participants per battle..everyone gets +10 whips, all 50 of them.

there are 3 ways to get whips in related to GB:
            1. if a win, all participants gets 10 whips
            2. after GB finals (depends on what rank your guild finishes
            3. guild chest, number of chest depends on guild rank after finals (each chest gives 30 whips)

the only way that i can see a +10whips is on participant of a winning guild, and as far as i know.. EVERYONE in list receives 10 whips. have you ever tried to be in the participant list? lol

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
              jaber you really are a noob

im guessing you are refering to the guild chest w/c the master decides who to give out. and maybe in your master's kind of distribution is regarding who has the gb top 10 gb pts in a week or in a battle..

as for the participants per battle..everyone gets +10 whips, all 50 of them.

there are 3 ways to get whips in related to GB:
              1. if a win, all participants gets 10 whips
              2. after GB finals (depends on what rank your guild finishes
              3. guild chest, number of chest depends on guild rank after finals (each chest gives 30 whips)

the only way that i can see a +10whips is on participant of a winning guild, and as far as i know.. EVERYONE in list receives 10 whips. have you ever tried to be in the participant list? lol
              calling me a noob.. better read between the lines.. first and foremost i didnt said guild chest. ok?

not all of the participant will get +10 whips only those top 10 players which dealt a high damage in the ward tower..

Comment

FYI : shikkihs in s44 only the top 10 players in the winning guild is given +10whips

Comment

as far as i know the top 10 in gb pts per battle will receive extra honor and insignias. w/c is 150. and like others have said ALL PARTICIPANT will receive 10 whips, if a win.

Comment

I can only assume you participated in GB, and lost, and didn't get the +10 Whips, which is normal..

All participants on the winning side of GB, receive +10 Whips. If you won GB, you were inside GB, and you didn't receive +10 Whips upon winning, file a ticket.

Top 10, top 20, top 30.. doesn't matter.. ALL who were inside GB when the GB was won receive +10 Whips

Comment

not all of the participant will get +10 whips only those top 10 players which dealt a high damage in the ward tower..
                      You are so out of it... Every participant in the GB on the winning side will get 10 whips. Just like everyone there is already telling you. The top 10 will only get a bit more honor and some extra insignias.

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                        as far as i know the top 10 in gb pts per battle will receive extra honor and insignias. w/c is 150. and like others have said ALL PARTICIPANT will receive 10 whips, if a win.
                        aside from the insignia/honor given to the top 10 players there is also +10whips givento them which why i made this post so that the other who are not in the top 10 will receive a lesser whip..

are u getting now my point?

Comment

Have been top10 lots of times and have not received any special whips for it . Whips get any GB participant. Check better your sources and then complain

Comment

only 1 person was able to meet my point in here.. thx to u veteransoldier..

Comment

condorhero, have u been in the top 10players when ur guild won?
                              Hmmmmmm I haven't been top 10 in GB for awhile.
                              [No longer logging in]

Comment

if ur telling me that all participant will gain the +10whips regardless if their in the top 10 or not as long as their in the winning guild that will be proven my tom..

i will use again my low lvl accnt entering GB just to prove in.

i will tell u that ive done this before.

Comment

Working...
                                X