Runes Unfair?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runes Unfair?

Ok since the release of Runes I have come across an unfair advantage in that Mages can use Purification to counter Runes. Archer's scatter shot does not work on these Runes which I think is wrong and knights have no way of countering these runes from what I can see.
    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
    Ok since the release of Runes I have come across an unfair advantage in that Mages can use Purification to counter Runes. Archer's scatter shot does not work on these Runes which I think is wrong and knights have no way of countering these runes from what I can see.
    Purification removes a debuff. Which is what the blood rune is.

Scatter shot removes a buff on the enemy. Archers are the only class able to remove a mages suntoria, or a mage guardian rune or a mage brutality rune... so uh... you were saying...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

What do you want exactly? Scattershot to counter purification?
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

Scatter shot does not counter the brutality rune on my mage account I can counter the blood rune but on my archer account I can not counter the brutality rune imagine once they are level 10 I think more thought should have gone into the fairness of these Runes. Knights I find can counter blood rune by using shield up and possibly brutality rune by shielding.
        WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

lol, complaining about unfair runes but no talk about chaos and amnesia rune?
          Last edited by Arlad; 07-21-2013, 08:44 AM.
          Originally posted by Wraithraiser
          Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

spent more/getting stronger, it will made your own "fair"
            Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
              if u wanna counter blood rune as an archer/knight use puri rune....problem solved...

Comment

Agoran Shield is not exactly a counter to blood rune in the truest sense of the word. It absorbs the blood rune damage.... not exactly the same thing. The damage is still taken, just deflected into the shield, but the shield is still weakened by the amount of the damage absorbed. Depending on the strength of the rune, opponent, and/or health of the knight it isn't exactly a heck of a lot of help all the time.
                ChieftainRez
                Knight
                VictisHNR
                [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Meh, another Casher Rune Only complain.

And yea, Scatter shot does not remove runes, so don't use Scatter shot if opposing only have rune buff on, it's a waste.

Comment

Working...
                  X