This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by adakadabra View Post

And you might wonder why I am sharing this with you.... cos Sinner after realizing his loss to jeffhawk after the official results said on public chat how he wished Malleus had won all Malleus's fights (and become Sorcerer), disregarding the fact that either a win by jeffhawk or Sinner himself would have benefit his server, including his guild, due to xp bonus. He should have said how he wished he had won all his fights (and become Sorcerer again himself). This made me really annoyed.
    All the fights are close. Indeed, even if I had won, S2/S7 would still get the full blessing. Rank 1-3 gives the same EXP blessing.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      All the fights are close. Indeed, even if I had won, S2/S7 would still get the full blessing. Rank 1-3 gives the same EXP blessing.
      Hi Malleus, congrats to you and your server. I actually did not know that Rank 2-3 gave blessing too. I am very happy that you got number 3 for 2 reasons:
      i) I have deep respect for your as a mage. I was actually contemplating about putting my wager as 1. Malleus 2. jeffhawk 3. Sinner but I thought it was bad luck to bet against myself.
      ii) I won more than 50k glory crystals by betting 1. jeffhawk 2. Sinner 3. Malleus. And yes, I have enough glory crystals to buy most of the legendary 70 stones for my legendary 70 set.

See you against in the next class war. As usual, take care and have fun.

Comment

It's another "Advantage" in Class War.

Comment

Originally posted by R23087068 View Post
          Inga, the GM of number 1 GvG guild Warlords (S2) until 2 days ago, transferred GM to Sinner just before the GvG Finals and Class War Finals so that Sinner could have the Therion-Sands Rider for the Class War Finals. She ended up being ranked 96th in the Class War Finals. We love Inga for her sacrifice.
          I just checked. Inga was a no show during finals. I am sure she would be top 20 if she showed up.
          [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by jeffhawk View Post
            Hi Malleus, congrats to you and your server. I actually did not know that Rank 2-3 gave blessing too. I am very happy that you got number 3 for 2 reasons:
            i) I have deep respect for your as a mage. I was actually contemplating about putting my wager as 1. Malleus 2. jeffhawk 3. Sinner but I thought it was bad luck to bet against myself.
            ii) I won more than 50k glory crystals by betting 1. jeffhawk 2. Sinner 3. Malleus. And yes, I have enough glory crystals to buy most of the legendary 70 stones for my legendary 70 set.

See you against in the next class war. As usual, take care and have fun.
            Thanks! No one can beat you now since you are gonna get full legend 70.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

New updates.... Sinner said on world chat today that he took Inga's horse because jeffhawk mount whipped his stats. Also heard from someone from S7 that Sinner broke up his old guild, OneLove, because of some power struggle with OneLove GM. Looks like this transfer of GM from Inga to Sinner will be an interesting saga. Will Inga ever be the GM of Warlords again??????!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by R23087068 View Post
                Inga, the GM of number 1 GvG guild Warlords (S2) until 2 days ago, transferred GM to Sinner just before the GvG Finals and Class War Finals so that Sinner could have the Therion-Sands Rider for the Class War Finals. She ended up being ranked 96th in the Class War Finals. We love Inga for her sacrifice.
                Inga, based on how the post was worded, has willfully and in her own volition, transferred GM leadership to Sinner. For whatever reason that may have deemed necessary for the transfer is between the two of them. Inga's sacrifice is not in vain anyway, to be the TOP 2 mage across ALL servers is a feat in itself. Congratulations Jeff, Sinner and Malleus.

Now, on to the preps for next classwars.
                People don't notice whether it's winter or summer when they're happy. - A. Chekhov
                사람들은 자ì‹*이 행복í•* 때면 지금이 겨울인지 여름인지도 모른다.

Ayashi, S9 Camp Carlorn

Comment

Try analyzing these published results: 1st jeffhawk 9 wins br 94987 2nd Sinner 8 wins br 95072 3rd Malleus 8 wins br 87468
                  Imagine if jeffhawk had 8 wins or Sinner had 9 wins... Do u think that mount would have made a difference?

In fact, Sinner apparently thought he had won cos the results on the leaders board showed 8 wins for all 3 of them at the end of the Class War Finals (apparently jeffhawk's win had not been registered). Sinner actually indicated on world chat thinking he had won before the official results were announced.

And you might wonder why I am sharing this with you.... cos Sinner after realizing his loss to jeffhawk after the official results said on public chat how he wished Malleus had won all Malleus's fights (and become Sorcerer), disregarding the fact that either a win by jeffhawk or Sinner himself would have benefit his server, including his guild, due to xp bonus. He should have said how he wished he had won all his fights (and become Sorcerer again himself). This made me really annoyed.
                  NEVER said I won. In fact, said I doubt I'd make top 3. And I said Malleus should've won it all (meaning should've came in 1st - this was when I was under the impression all top 3 had 8 wins) due to knowing he had the hardest fights. Never said I WANTED him to, said he should've since he would've done the most to earn it.

Congratulations to all that participated.

And just a heads up, Inga had to go to the UK for work Friday (day of class wars). Seral and myself are holding the fort this week (hence the GL swap). If you have an issue with that you can take it up with her she'll still be logging in from the UK when she has time (with an abundance of lag, I'm told).
                  Last edited by SinnedWill; 07-22-2013, 10:55 AM.

Comment

New updates.... Sinner said on world chat today that he took Inga's horse because jeffhawk mount whipped his stats. Also heard from someone from S7 that Sinner broke up his old guild, OneLove, because of some power struggle with OneLove GM. Looks like this transfer of GM from Inga to Sinner will be an interesting saga. Will Inga ever be the GM of Warlords again??????!!!!!!!
                    Some folks need to screenshot chat and submit them as evidence (or at least re-read them before they make such claims). I said: "does it even matter? you just whipped up to match" in response to claims that the only reason I got the horse was to help me win (sure, it wouldn't hurt, but never asked for GL to be passed to me). Inga made a decision for the best of the guild so that everyone could still get Tree, DA, and Guild Battles run properly while she's in the UK on business.

Some folks really need to stop caring so much about the stats of others and learn to focus on their own for growth.

As for the whole drama you're attempting to start with all these claims of mutiny and referring back to OneLove, you should probably do some better investigation into that before making such inflammatory remarks.
                    Last edited by SinnedWill; 07-22-2013, 11:16 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by DancingKimChick View Post
                      Inga, based on how the post was worded, has willfully and in her own volition, transferred GM leadership to Sinner. For whatever reason that may have deemed necessary for the transfer is between the two of them. Inga's sacrifice is not in vain anyway, to be the TOP 2 mage across ALL servers is a feat in itself. Congratulations Jeff, Sinner and Malleus.

Now, on to the preps for next classwars.
                      I don't see it, when I read it I get to the "She ended up being ranked 96th in Class Wars Finals." part and see it as Sinner being #96, not Inga #96

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                        I don't see it, when I read it I get to the "She ended up being ranked 96th in Class Wars Finals." part and see it as Sinner being #96, not Inga #96
                        And therefore, you are stupid and I have to facepalm whenever I read your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                          And therefore, you are stupid and I have to facepalm whenever I read your posts.
                          I've read it a dozen times now, and unless you know Inga ranked 96th, then the original poster is saying Sinner ranked 96th.

Comment

AHAHAHAHA Avian (adakadabra) you are by far the biggest ret.ard I've ever met in Wartunes. Are you still that butthurt that we kicked you out of Warlords because you would go into summoner runs and with 0 KEYS and just leave when it was your time to summon. Grow up you childish pathetic p.o.s. Kicking you out of Warlords was magnificent and we all laughed and made fun of you so much. In fact we still make fun of you till this day.

Comment

Originally posted by Countess420 View Post
                              AHAHAHAHA Avian (adakadabra) you are by far the biggest ret.ard I've ever met in Wartunes. Are you still that butthurt that we kicked you out of Warlords because you would go into summoner runs and with 0 KEYS and just leave when it was your time to summon. Grow up you childish pathetic p.o.s. Kicking you out of Warlords was magnificent and we all laughed and made fun of you so much. In fact we still make fun of you till this day.
                              Nizami = warlords they the best sinner,susianti,jabo,ect ect ect ,,Ooooo and the awesome Amadius lolzz
                              EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

I don't normally like to get involved in forum posts because they are typically negative. However, I think that there needs to be some important clarifications, especially since Sinner was talking about evidence and Countess's strange rant.

1) Timing of events leading to Sinner's possession of Inga's horse was clearly suspicious. Sinner's account might be true; I have no evidence against his account.

Fri Final GvG at 8 pm: Inga was in battle and was in possession of the Therion-Sands Rider
                                Fri past midnight: Inga logged into account and was suddenly not the number 1 guild leader (system message did not indicate her as number 1 guild leader). There was a lot of chat on the server about what happened to Inga. I asked a couple of friends from Warlords but they had no idea what happened. Some of us checked Sinner's profile and found, to our surprise, that Sinner was in possession of the Therion-Sands Rider.
                                Sat Class War at 8 pm: Sinner enters class war with Therion-Sands Rider

To the best of my knowledge, Sinner had not been a GM prior to the class war. He was not the GM of the guild (Sanctuary) that merged with Warlords after the server merge. In fact, Seral was the GM of the other guild (PirateCode) that merged with Warlords and would seem like a more natural choice given his longer relationship with Inga (both Seral and Inga started Wartune at the same server) and his prior credentials as GM. As an aside, Seral is the top archer of the server and was in the Class War Finals.

2) Avian is NOT adakadabra. I have investigated and have hard evidence of that; I have seen screenshots of Avian's account. I understand that Countess is a good friend of Sinner and were from the same guild that merged with Warlords after the server merge. But using mis-directed and false character assassination to try to discredit only makes matter looks worse.

3) Battle rating matters in class wars. I was expecting the same number of wins as Sinner but I wagered on 1. jeffhawk 2. Sinner. because my battle rating before Sinner took Inga's mount was higher; I placed my wager before knowing about the mount transfer. And I know many mages on the East Coast servers did the same exactly because of the battle rating ranking. As indicated earlier, even though Malleus's battle rating would not have made him a natural number 3 in wager, I respect his skills and put him as number 3 in my wager. It was a highly risky bet that paid off because if Malleus had the same number of wins as a few of the higher battle rating mages (e.g., Lord Yarash - the natural choice), I would have lost the wager. As far as I know, most mages put Lord Yarash as number 3.

To sum it all, something suspicious happened in the last Class War but I think it is time to stop the negativity.
                                Last edited by jeffhawk; 07-22-2013, 06:21 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X