Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Great sacrifice to help Sinner win mage class war

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by adakadabra View Post

And you might wonder why I am sharing this with you.... cos Sinner after realizing his loss to jeffhawk after the official results said on public chat how he wished Malleus had won all Malleus's fights (and become Sorcerer), disregarding the fact that either a win by jeffhawk or Sinner himself would have benefit his server, including his guild, due to xp bonus. He should have said how he wished he had won all his fights (and become Sorcerer again himself). This made me really annoyed.
    All the fights are close. Indeed, even if I had won, S2/S7 would still get the full blessing. Rank 1-3 gives the same EXP blessing.

Leave a comment:

• adakadabra
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    To be honest, +500 matk or mdef doesn't make a difference in Class Wars, skill, timing and runes do. The Mount will add 2k or so BR and will bump you up in terms of BR, but not wins.
    Try analyzing these published results: 1st jeffhawk 9 wins br 94987 2nd Sinner 8 wins br 95072 3rd Malleus 8 wins br 87468
    Imagine if jeffhawk had 8 wins or Sinner had 9 wins... Do u think that mount would have made a difference?

In fact, Sinner apparently thought he had won cos the results on the leaders board showed 8 wins for all 3 of them at the end of the Class War Finals (apparently jeffhawk's win had not been registered). Sinner actually indicated on world chat thinking he had won before the official results were announced.

And you might wonder why I am sharing this with you.... cos Sinner after realizing his loss to jeffhawk after the official results said on public chat how he wished Malleus had won all Malleus's fights (and become Sorcerer), disregarding the fact that either a win by jeffhawk or Sinner himself would have benefit his server, including his guild, due to xp bonus. He should have said how he wished he had won all his fights (and become Sorcerer again himself). This made me really annoyed.

Leave a comment:

• Missmagic-s119
    replied
    Originally posted by adakadabra View Post
    Sinner did not win; he came in 2nd and lost his Sorcerer title. An important question is whether an ex-Sorcerer should have resorted to taking his GM's horse to attempt to protect his title, especially since this caused his GM to do so badly in the Class War Finals.
    thanks for update...shall have to pop on s7 to see how all ex nizami friends are doing

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    To be honest, +500 matk or mdef doesn't make a difference in Class Wars, skill, timing and runes do. The Mount will add 2k or so BR and will bump you up in terms of BR, but not wins.

Leave a comment:

• adakadabra
    replied
    Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
    Gratz to sinner for winning,and a good gesture to let him have therion
    Sinner did not win; he came in 2nd and lost his Sorcerer title. An important question is whether an ex-Sorcerer should have resorted to taking his GM's horse to attempt to protect his title, especially since this caused his GM to do so badly in the Class War Finals.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    I literally facepalm every time you post.
    Lol I read the post as Sinner came in 96th? Sounds like someone complaining because she got the mount. Read the post.

Leave a comment:

• Missmagic-s119
    replied
    Gratz to sinner for coming 2nd,and a good gesture to let him have therion
    Last edited by Missmagic-s119; 07-21-2013, 06:57 AM.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by veteransoldier View Post
    Personally, I use *facedesk*
    Hurts more, more effective
    I like you, and it's rare on these forums.

Leave a comment:

• veteransoldier
    replied
    Personally, I use *facedesk*
    Hurts more, more effective

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Is this someone from within the guild complaining that it got wasted?

or someone complaining that she was given mount for Class Wars?
    I literally facepalm every time you post.

Leave a comment:

• veteransoldier
    replied
    I believe someone was THANKING Inga for giving up her Therion Sand Rider to help out Sinner try to achieve the #1 sorcerer title. Very selfless act and supportive of her guild!

Leave a comment:

• adakadabra
    replied
    Sinner was the previous Sorcerer (number 1 mage in the 1st Class War East Coast Servers). Wonder if a mutiny occurred at the guild cos Sinner wanted to retain his title with the help of the Therion-Sands Rider. Anyway, he came in 2nd in the 2nd Class War.

Leave a comment:

• S44-ZEREF
    replied

maybe this sinner guy got the guild for himself now?? lol

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    I don't know Inga, but I still love her.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X