No announcement yet.

S1 rules mage class wars that is all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So who are ranks 13 and 16? And the funny thing is, ranks 4 through 17 all have the same number of wins. Only difference is that their BR is lower so they got ranked lower. So acquiring the same number of wins with less BR actually sounds like they are a bit more successful at playing to me. Guess it is all in how you look at it. *shrugs*
    ChieftainRez
    Knight
    VictisHNR
    [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
      So acquiring the same number of wins with less BR actually sounds like they are a bit more successful at playing to me. Guess it is all in how you look at it. *shrugs*
      I agree with this line of thinking...

*hugs the vampy* Been a while since I saw ya buddy... how's things keeping?
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Is that the one that called you a paper mage that day when we were arenaing together because you stunned her?
        jz wondering is it that team that starts with war, sacred,...?

And when u stuns them for 3 rds, all kinds of threats appears from that little mage?
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

So who are ranks 13 and 16? And the funny thing is, ranks 4 through 17 all have the same number of wins. Only difference is that their BR is lower so they got ranked lower. So acquiring the same number of wins with less BR actually sounds like they are a bit more successful at playing to me. Guess it is all in how you look at it. *shrugs*
          Except the part where they got easier matches. Just like Prelims, when you lose, you'll most likely be faced with a weaker opponent, since the stronger ones will keep going and fight each other.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            Except the part where they got easier matches. Just like Prelims, when you lose, you'll most likely be faced with a weaker opponent, since the stronger ones will keep going and fight each other.
            This is exactly correct.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

congratulations ssore! you were amazing during prelims. i spent weekend fishing and brought mifi but connection no good... c u next month! i bet me first, you second and doc third... tough class to bet on.
              invAsian

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                Their first knight was on 17th place you tell me.6months make me new ? ok dont care who left or not the rankings speak for itself .
                I finished 13th in the finals. Last CW I finished 5th, along the way beat LadyFab, Skenderbeau, Syrian, Mushishi and a few other very good Knights. My only 2 losses were to the invincible Crusader. To answer your question, no 6 months doesn't make you a new player but comments like that make u look like a moron.....BTW whats your IGN and server since you know all about "sucky knights" maybe we can all have a look at how great your toon is.

Apologies for this post, I know it's off topic.
                Last edited by Roadsidebomb; 07-22-2013, 10:21 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
                  I finished 13th, had prior plans so a friend ran my toon during the finals. Last CW I finished 5th, along the way beat LadyFab, Skenderbeau, Syrian, Mushishi and a few other very good Knights. My only 2 losses were to the invincible Crusader. To answer your question, no 6 months doesn't make you a new player but comments like that make u look like a moron.....BTW whats your IGN and server since you know all about "sucky knights" maybe we can all have a look at how great your toon is.

Apologies for this post, I know it's off topic.
                  damn u r a big monster, yr ulti slasher did 26k on my troops.

Comment

The r2 mage cross server are pretty weak compared to the kong ones. Maybe only 2 of these mages would have made it in the kong top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by R25880911 View Post
                      The r2 mage cross server are pretty weak compared to the kong ones. Maybe only 2 of these mages would have made it in the kong top 10.
                      Your point? Different hosts have different player base, prices, promotions, etc. Comparing them doesn't prove which player base is stronger or weaker.
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Kong has the exact same promotions and prices. What cross-server group has different prices and promotions? From everywhere I see, they all have the same promotions and prices.

Comment

for example in r2, let's say 1k balen cost 10 usd , while in kong maybe cheaper ,... etc

Comment

Originally posted by R25880911 View Post
                            From everywhere I see, they all have the same promotions and prices
                            Have you recharged, and spent balens/(or whatever currency they're called in other hosts) on every platform publishing this particular game? If not, your claim is purely subjective and not to be considered as a value argument.
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                              Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                              This is exactly correct.
                              Again, the other knights ranked higher for the same records had the same number of losses so they get the same number of easier matches. Dun understand how that makes a difference? Rank thirteen very well could have been ranked number 4. Your reasoning doesn't change that.
                              ChieftainRez
                              Knight
                              VictisHNR
                              [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

It's the exact same. Armorgames and Kazam are part of Kong. We use the same forums and same promotions. Everything is the same. All pricing is the same. The mages are just weaker in the r2 battlegroup.
                                Last edited by R25880911; 07-22-2013, 11:40 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X