S1 rules mage class wars that is all

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Have you recharged, and spent balens/(or whatever currency they're called in other hosts) on every platform publishing this particular game? If not, your claim is purely subjective and not to be considered as a value argument.
    They're talking about kong, you clueless monkey, it's partnered with R2 and therefore has the same prices and promotions, like most, if not all of the English versions.
    Your post cannot be considered as a valuable argument either, like most, if not all of your posts.

Comment

Originally posted by R25880911 View Post
      The mages are just weaker in the r2 battlegroup
      So, even with the argument of being of the same price. Your argument means that players under R2Games host spend less = weaker, yes? Cute.

Originally posted by winlord View Post
      Your post cannot be considered as a valuable argument either, like most, if not all of your posts
      I stated that if his claim was not true, his argument would be invalid. And please, do point out 'most' of my invalid arguments. Sir. Little Troll.
      Last edited by Katalogen; 07-22-2013, 02:33 PM. Reason: Merging post
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

It's the exact same. Armorgames and Kazam are part of Kong. We use the same forums and same promotions. Everything is the same. All pricing is the same. The mages are just weaker in the r2 battlegroup.
        To be fair, Kongregate players get more bang for their buck. Spend $100 receive $10 free, or some ****. Spend $500 get $150 free... etc etc So big cashers there get stronger than r2 and elsewhere..

I know this because I've played on Kongregate, I know how their system works. I was given free Kong+ Membership cause I had spent so much through Kong *Hangs head in shame*

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
          *Hangs head in shame*
          Please don't make this into a murder investigation!

{OuO**

Comment

This is not true. I checked the kongregate forums and I made an account on kongregate. They do not get this. I play on armorgames and we don't get that. We get the exact same recharge as R2 servers. None of the kongregate mages even made it to the top 10. We just have more heavy cashers then R2.

Comment

This is not true. I checked the kongregate forums and I made an account on kongregate. They do not get this. I play on armorgames and we don't get that. We get the exact same recharge as R2 servers. None of the kongregate mages even made it to the top 10. We just have more heavy cashers then R2.
              Now you're contradicting yourself. Did you mean it differently or just went under with your inability to comprehend things after a long period of staring at the screen?

{OuO**

Comment

Gonna make this real easy.

Players Purchase Kreds
                Kreds purchase Balens

As seen below in a screenshot from attempting to purchase Kreds, you can see I get bonus kreds for buying kreds.
                As I stated, $100 = $15, so If I spent $100, I can get 11500 Balens instead of 10000

I believe if you become a bigger spender you can buy larger amounts of kreds at a time, and receive more bonus kreds..

For the sake of it..

Assuming player spends $5000 (Fairly average amongst top players) using Kongregate, he'd gain an additional $750 worth of FREE BALENS.

But that's the benefit of playing on Kongregate.
                Last edited by ElusionM; 07-22-2013, 01:30 PM.

Comment

Gonna make this real easy.

Players Purchase Kreds
                  Kreds purchase Balens

As seen below in a screenshot from attempting to purchase Kreds, you can see I get bonus kreds for buying kreds.
                  As I stated, $100 = $15, so If I spent $100, I can get 11500 Balens instead of 10000

I believe if you become a bigger spender you can buy larger amounts of kreds at a time, and receive more bonus kreds..

For the sake of it..

Assuming player spends $5000 (Fairly average amongst top players) using Kongregate, he'd gain an additional $750 worth of FREE BALENS.

But that's the benefit of playing on Kongregate.
                  i doubt most players spending 5000 usd xD only rank 1 5000 usd is needed apart from rank 1 u can easily get away with just 50-200usd
                  BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Originally posted by Ban-kai View Post
                    i doubt most players spending 5000 usd xD only rank 1 5000 usd is needed apart from rank 1 u can easily get away with just 50-200usd
                    Lv 9 VIP = $4500.
                    -10 cents per day if I'm not mistaken.

$5000 is not uncommon.

Comment

Lv 9 VIP = $4500.
                      -10 cents per day if I'm not mistaken.

$5000 is not uncommon.
                      oh u mean in total. then i guess most top players are VIP 9
                      BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

Now with physical proof that ElusionM has provided us.

It's the exact same. Armorgames and Kazam are part of Kong. We use the same forums and same promotions. Everything is the same. All pricing is the same. The mages are just weaker in the r2 battlegroup.
                        Do you have anything else to back up your argument for R2Games Wartune Mages to be weaker than Kong Mages?

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                        They're talking about kong, you clueless monkey, it's partnered with R2 and therefore has the same prices and promotions, like most, if not all of the English versions.
                        So who's the clueless monkey again? Talking like you know about things without any research makes a good laughing stock, yes? Thank you for giving me my daily dose of idiocy!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                        X