Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• R21577189
    replied
    for example in r2, let's say 1k balen cost 10 usd , while in kong maybe cheaper ,... etc

Leave a comment:

• R25880911
    replied
    Kong has the exact same promotions and prices. What cross-server group has different prices and promotions? From everywhere I see, they all have the same promotions and prices.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by R25880911 View Post
    The r2 mage cross server are pretty weak compared to the kong ones. Maybe only 2 of these mages would have made it in the kong top 10.
    Your point? Different hosts have different player base, prices, promotions, etc. Comparing them doesn't prove which player base is stronger or weaker.

Leave a comment:

• R25880911
    replied
    The r2 mage cross server are pretty weak compared to the kong ones. Maybe only 2 of these mages would have made it in the kong top 10.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
    I finished 13th, had prior plans so a friend ran my toon during the finals. Last CW I finished 5th, along the way beat LadyFab, Skenderbeau, Syrian, Mushishi and a few other very good Knights. My only 2 losses were to the invincible Crusader. To answer your question, no 6 months doesn't make you a new player but comments like that make u look like a moron.....BTW whats your IGN and server since you know all about "sucky knights" maybe we can all have a look at how great your toon is.

Apologies for this post, I know it's off topic.
    damn u r a big monster, yr ulti slasher did 26k on my troops.

Leave a comment:

• Roadsidebomb
    replied
    Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
    Their first knight was on 17th place you tell me.6months make me new ? ok dont care who left or not the rankings speak for itself .
    I finished 13th in the finals. Last CW I finished 5th, along the way beat LadyFab, Skenderbeau, Syrian, Mushishi and a few other very good Knights. My only 2 losses were to the invincible Crusader. To answer your question, no 6 months doesn't make you a new player but comments like that make u look like a moron.....BTW whats your IGN and server since you know all about "sucky knights" maybe we can all have a look at how great your toon is.

Apologies for this post, I know it's off topic.
    Last edited by Roadsidebomb; 07-22-2013, 10:21 PM.

Leave a comment:

• R24036041
    replied
    congratulations ssore! you were amazing during prelims. i spent weekend fishing and brought mifi but connection no good... c u next month! i bet me first, you second and doc third... tough class to bet on.
    invAsian

Leave a comment:

• CondorHero
    replied
    Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    Except the part where they got easier matches. Just like Prelims, when you lose, you'll most likely be faced with a weaker opponent, since the stronger ones will keep going and fight each other.
    This is exactly correct.

Leave a comment:

• ElusionM
    replied
    Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
    So who are ranks 13 and 16? And the funny thing is, ranks 4 through 17 all have the same number of wins. Only difference is that their BR is lower so they got ranked lower. So acquiring the same number of wins with less BR actually sounds like they are a bit more successful at playing to me. Guess it is all in how you look at it. *shrugs*
    Except the part where they got easier matches. Just like Prelims, when you lose, you'll most likely be faced with a weaker opponent, since the stronger ones will keep going and fight each other.

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Is that the one that called you a paper mage that day when we were arenaing together because you stunned her?
    jz wondering is it that team that starts with war, sacred,...?

And when u stuns them for 3 rds, all kinds of threats appears from that little mage?

Leave a comment:

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    So acquiring the same number of wins with less BR actually sounds like they are a bit more successful at playing to me. Guess it is all in how you look at it. *shrugs*
    I agree with this line of thinking...

*hugs the vampy* Been a while since I saw ya buddy... how's things keeping?

Leave a comment:

• ChieftainRez
    replied
    So who are ranks 13 and 16? And the funny thing is, ranks 4 through 17 all have the same number of wins. Only difference is that their BR is lower so they got ranked lower. So acquiring the same number of wins with less BR actually sounds like they are a bit more successful at playing to me. Guess it is all in how you look at it. *shrugs*

Leave a comment:

• Clin7eas7wood
    replied
    Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
    Have sucky knights? uhm you must be a new player or something they had the strongest knights before GaterGirl quit. They also still have some very strong knights in there server. Not as good as Crusader, steellord, or ladyfab but still far from being sucky.
    Their first knight was on 17th place you tell me.6months make me new ? ok dont care who left or not the rankings speak for itself .

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    I'm sorry for my dad's CC cause it couldn't handle all the things I spend on. Had to use my own instead. :'(
    prolly he spent 5 digits on his daddy's cc
    and got a big whooping

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    lol @ little kids who swipes dad's cc
    I'm sorry for my dad's CC cause it couldn't handle all the things I spend on. Had to use my own instead. :'(

Leave a comment:

Working...
X