NEW Kyanite skills in academy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW Kyanite skills in academy

As everyone knows the kyanite resource is getting useless for all the high lvl players and have so much of it that they start to get sick of it.

So my suggestion is to add new skills to lvl up in the academy:

1. Block stat : awesome stat for everyone to use and can be used by anyone especially knights.
    2. Critical stat : stat for the archers and i am sure that they will be happy with it, the more the better right.
    3. Luck stat : now this is a completely new stat the higher it is the more lucky you will get with the drops in MP maps and solo maps.

Those are some ideas for Kyanite resource plz if you have more ideas post them and hopefully R2 will add them.

There's just one problem with your proposal, and it is the context in which you present it (and the implications it carries):

You suggest adding these new technologies because "the kyanite resource is getting useless for all the high lvl players". Many high-level players are VIP (or dabble in VIP from time to time). VIP instant cooldowns let them burn these massive piles of kyanite and immediately max out new technologies, widening the already large gap between cashers and noncashers.

Besides, Luck won't happen because it would hurt balens sales. R2 isn't trying to hand you those PvE gears or loids and legendary stones any faster...not for free at least.
    Last edited by bshallc2010; 07-21-2013, 09:33 PM.

Comment

Not for crit. Benefits one class more over others.
      Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
      [No longer logging in]

Comment

My Academy cooldown is at 8~10 hours each now... ;(

And I have only maxed my character's stat (4 stat - patk, hp, and p/m def)

I can at most upgrade 2 Academy skill a day. (sometimes only 1 a day)

Not for crit. Benefits one class more over others.
        Yea, not like Block won't do the same.

Comment

Shhh Condor. The archers...we need more crits. We'll only be happy when we crit all day, every day. Don't stand in the way of that.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post

Yea, not like Block won't do the same.
            I believe what Condor was trying to point out is all classes use block especially the high lvl characters, however knights and some mages use the astral to disable crit and add x% base damage. this would mean the skill would be totally useless for those classes.
            You could introduce a new astral like disable block and add % to dodge maybe something like that or change the wording of the origional idea so it either adds to crit or base damage which would benifit both

What i would like to see is less defensiveness on the forums and more ppl actually thinking about ideas instead of looking out for their own classes or is that the sum total of the mindset of most players in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Balbagg View Post
              I believe what Condor was trying to point out is all classes use block especially the high lvl characters, however knights and some mages use the astral to disable crit and add x% base damage. this would mean the skill would be totally useless for those classes.
              You could introduce a new astral like disable block and add % to dodge maybe something like that or change the wording of the origional idea so it either adds to crit or base damage which would benifit both

What i would like to see is less defensiveness on the forums and more ppl actually thinking about ideas instead of looking out for their own classes or is that the sum total of the mindset of most players in the game?
              I don't bother to explain to people who already, deep inside their heart, knows that crit does indeed benefit one class more than the two others. Block benefits all classes.
              Anyway, the person who posted this is an archer. We know that already.
              Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
              [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                I don't bother to explain to people who already, deep inside their heart, knows that crit does indeed benefit one class more than the two others. Block benefits all classes.
                Anyway, the person who posted this is an archer. We know that already.
                Yeah crit benefit one class, but this is our only adventage
                Next thing many mages and knights change setup to crit for wb, so this help them too.
                And if this will be +4 per lvel...rly that much?
                But at the end of the story...7r dont add this^^ bcs dont see our ideas, and im sure someone from dc have same idea

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

As for Block...

*coughknightcoughhealcough*

I believe what Condor was trying to point out is all classes use block especially the high lvl characters
                  Almost all high level character uses crit too, they're all the same. (not to mention most Archer only uses Block if they have Imperal or Lord Divine Medallion else it's useless, too low rate)
                  And yea, for WB, everyone uses Crit, lol, so it benefits everyone, where Block for WB = lawl.

I personally doesn't use Block or Socket Block Gems... it's a waste for Archer.

Just as how most Knights always Socket Block Gems but not Crit Gems.

Crit is important to Archer just as Block is to Knights.
                  Hay, I wish Archers could NOT USE CRIT, but it's how the game is made, just as you don't see any Blockless Knights.
                  I want to be able to gain 10 rage for any action too, or even gain rage when you deal any damage and not have to rely on crits.
                  Last edited by anichaos; 07-22-2013, 11:33 AM.

Comment

Hay, I wish Archers could NOT USE CRIT, but it's how the game is made, just as you don't see any Blockless Knights
                    Well... you see idiots every now and then.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Hay, I wish Archers could NOT USE CRIT,
                      Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                      Well... you see idiots every now and then.
                      PvE gear archer... 10 rage per action. It'd be possible to play...
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                        I saw an Archer with absolutely no extra crit at all last year. Even with PvE set, she didn't last 2 weeks.
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Hmm archer with Wd bulid xD?

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                            I saw an Archer with absolutely no extra crit at all last year. Even with PvE set, she didn't last 2 weeks.
                            Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                            Hmm archer with Wd bulid xD?
                            It needs someone with time, patience and guts to build a seriously non standard build like that...

*bagsy not me*
                            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

It needs someone with time, patience and guts to build a seriously non standard build like that...

*bagsy not me*
                              Archer cant go to bulid without crit...our most powerfull skills need crit and determination astro...
                              No point to talk longer about that^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                              X