NEW Kyanite skills in academy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WAITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

This is a great idea, and isnt people missing the fact that crit, being there would be like Matt for your hero if your a knght or archer.... so are you saying that should be taken out?

the ops idea is good and if the top players do max out there new kyanite stats, its still fine, as there advantage is no more than before.... plus everyon CAN be VIP if they choose to be and pay for it...

But overall i think this is a good idea
    SUPERIORMAN
    SERVER 82
    GUILD LEGAL-RO
    VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
    WINGS - CHECK
    RHINO - CHECK
    LOVE WARTUNE... AHHHHH YEAHHHHHHH

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      I don't bother to explain to people who already, deep inside their heart, knows that crit does indeed benefit one class more than the two others. Block benefits all classes.
      Anyway, the person who posted this is an archer. We know that already.
      Condor you baise towards the one skill is crazy, you should really be more open minded. BLOCK is useful for all types, just that knights block then heal... soo even though others CAN use it like crit, its still more specific to knights....

But obviously as a non-archer your being bias to us, even though so many mages and so on use crit and crit MUCH MUCH harder than archers do...
      SUPERIORMAN
      SERVER 82
      GUILD LEGAL-RO
      VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
      WINGS - CHECK
      RHINO - CHECK

Comment

Oh one last thing...

People with lord devine are given crit too, which further enforces the fact that crit is for everyone BUT obviously archers crit more otherwise we would be beyond weak, due to damage output of our skills.. but im sure you know this.
        SUPERIORMAN
        SERVER 82
        GUILD LEGAL-RO
        VIP LVL 8 - CHECK
        WINGS - CHECK
        RHINO - CHECK

Comment

I don't know, in my observation WD mages pawns crit mages, at least in our server, even on higher levels. Not sure with knights, our most high level knights now use crit.

Comment

Originally posted by Superiorman View Post
            even though so many mages and so on use crit and crit MUCH MUCH harder than archers do...
            Crit mages don't survive long. I'm happy to fight a crit mage anytime (I am a mage).
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Crit mages wont last long because if they use crit , they must give up to one heal or another skill astro or gem Is funny to see a crit mage

Knight - Kabam s12
              Your worst nightmare .
              Azazael - S20

Comment

Originally posted by R29228555 View Post
                Crit mages wont last long because if they use crit , they must give up to one heal or another skill astro or gem Is funny to see a crit mage

Knight - Kabam s12
                They don't last long, unless one has 10k crit.
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                X