This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Account Sell/Gift/Trade

Getting pretty tired of the cheaters on this game. A lot of people put a lot of money in this game and when high level people quit the game, the give their accounts to the lower level people so that they can keep using the account. This is against the rules that R2Games has laid out, yet R2games will not do anything about it at all.
    Per the rules for R2Games:
    MISCELLANEOUS
    You may not use any name that
    1. Belongs to another person with the intent to impersonate that person, including without limitation a “Game Master” or any other employee or agent of R2Games.
    Ownership/Selling Virtual Accounts/Items
    You may not purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, or offer to purchase, sell, gift or trade any Account, and any such attempt shall be null and void.

There are a TON of people on our server alone that have traded accounts. The highest level players have all quit, giving their accounts to lower level players who then give their accounts to other lower levels, keeping all the high accounts in the game.
    This is in no way fair to those who stick with the game, busting their tails to try to keep ahead.
    Some of these people that took over the accounts have changed their names, while others just kept the name so no one else would realize who it really is.

Gather proof and report them. If the proof checks out, people *will* get banned for it.

Comment

Yup it is against the rules.
      But R2 cant just ban anyone because they THINK he or she did something.
      They need proof. This can be screenshots of them trying to find a buyer/seller
      or this can be proof found on the backend of the game where the GM will look.

In either case you will need to contact the GM's for the case trough a ticket.
      You can file some at http://tickets.r2games.com

Comment

I have proof. I have them in pm's admitting they are now playing that account and that they gave theirs to others. R2 has not done a thing as of yet. Just keep getting the same 'We will investigate' over and over in the ticket I sent in.

Comment

If you actually search the internet... you'll find like 50+ something accounts being sold/buy/traded (some even through official companies)

This also happens to almost any game that's out there.

It is against the rules, however no one really cares about it, most companies also ignore it because it's doing zero harm.

That's one of the reason why Account Trading is common.

For Wartune, it is even more so, because you can only have 1 character per server per account.

Now... R2 "could" go and search out all those easily find trading themselves... but they don't, because it takes too much effort to do so for something that's not doing any harm to the game itself, unless these people doing account trading starts hacking or something.

Comment

If they ignore those rules, they should refund all money to players that are leaving due to them not enforcing their own rules. People paid into a game that had rules for this and for those rules not to be reinforced, that is a **.

Comment

Why does r2 games even create rules that they don't enforce? Perhaps people should start leveling up illegally or illegally obtain gold if they don't enforce their rules. Why bother enforce that if they can't enforce the rules that this thread is about?

Comment

Well theres nothing more you can do beside reporting it.
                i KNOW R2 has acted on some of the reports about selling/buying accounts and banned account in the past.

Comment

Originally posted by FireKatz View Post
                  If they ignore those rules, they should refund all money to players that are leaving due to them not enforcing their own rules. People paid into a game that had rules for this and for those rules not to be reinforced, that is a **.
                  We get as many people that account share/sell/trade, etc. banned as possible. Now, if you want the process of the whole thing to be quickly hastened, then you can play a roll in assisting them with the proper evidence. A player's "word" with no proof is not good enough for them to act on.

I've gotten plenty of players banned for violating the Terms of Service - be it currency sales, account sales or anything related to trading between virtual items to the real word.
                  The King doesn't fall so easily boys

Comment

As long as there isn't anyone complaining over the ownership of any said account, then I firmly believed there will be no action to be taken. If anyone so unhappy over this, he / she can just try to get some account for themselves if possible, lol.

Comment

Everything ok, but why would R2 refund player who leaves game? Noone forces that top player to leave game or to give his acc to another player. When u pay for food in restaurant and when u finish eating it, do you get refund? ))

Think before asking for ridiculous things loool.

Comment

Wasnt gartergal's acc being banned and monitored to see what ip address are being logged on?
                        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

insecure accounts and payment system

i invested 500 dolar in this game and made a guild here topmost guild. then my guild was taken by some one else and i reported it.the game master ignore the report. we investing a lot of money here yet the game master are not securing our acoounts and our problems.they should at first focus on securing peoples profile before doing this kind of things. iam asking for game masters attention if ur taking peoples money u should give them better service ur services are lacking a lot of things and peoples are filling inscure to invest money here.

Comment

i dont think R2 will do anything even if they are proven trading/gifting accounts if those accounts still buys balens from R2.

simpler term: "Screw the rules, i got money"
                            Originally posted by Wraithraiser
                            Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

Originally posted by QQAries View Post
                              As long as there isn't anyone complaining over the ownership of any said account, then I firmly believed there will be no action to be taken. If anyone so unhappy over this, he / she can just try to get some account for themselves if possible, lol.
                              There are complaints. There are many people leaving the game because of it and after all the money these people have put in and the time they have taken on their 'own' accounts, why should they have to go look for another? It isn't a race to see who can take ownership of the best account, it is about building up your own. And with the server merges, in some cases, the only hope some of them have is that some of these people leave for a while to give them a chance to catch up.

Rules are there for a reason, not to be overlooked just because a few people like taking shortcuts and claiming something not their own.

Comment

Working...
                              X