Announcement

Collapse

Official Community Discord Server

Join us on the new R2Games Community Discord Server! https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5
See more
See less

Congrats to Sorceror jeffhawk for winning 50k+ glory crystals in 2nd Class War wager

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Congrats to Sorceror jeffhawk for winning 50k+ glory crystals in 2nd Class War wager

    Early congrats to being the first legendary 70 player across all servers.

    See post about his wager: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lass-war/page2

  • #2
    ii) I won more than 50k glory crystals by betting 1. jeffhawk 2. Sinner 3. Malleus. And yes, I have enough glory crystals to buy most of the legendary 70 stones for my legendary 70 set.
    Hmm... I thought you have to pick all 3 correct in right order...

    Because there are many people that got all 3 correct but in wrong order, but got the "losing wager"...

    Well, I don't have balens to wager, just looking at other ppls discussions about their wagers.
    Last edited by anichaos; 07-21-2013, 10:19 PM.

    Comment


    • #3
      Lols? Assuming he has enough Insigs and Crystaloids.

      Comment


      • #4
        how much he bet? 25k+?
        Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

        Comment


        • #5
          congratz jeffhawk on being the greatest wager better in r2 forums.
          62996
          Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
          Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
          Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
          One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
          In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
          One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
          One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
          In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by R23075343 View Post
            Early congrats to being the first legendary 70 player across all servers.

            See post about his wager: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lass-war/page2
            GZ on that
            Our own players also earned alot of glory points (idk what the amount was but merp doesnt matter)
            And first leg player across ALL servers isnt quite true;
            some players here already have 70 leg stuff. Maybe across your time zone, but not all across servers :3

            but damn what i would do with 50k glory points *-*
            âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
            âœ* Prizzly
            âœ* Knight
            âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
              but damn what i would do with 50k glory points *-*
              Lol what would you do?

              I'd buy 5000 small runestones Max out blood. Then save em for when I finally get Amnesia, 100% garunteed victory in Class Wars

              Comment


              • #8
                for every 14k glory points you can finish a 70 piece on legendary ... of course, if you have all the other stuff you need^^
                50k glory ... would be 3x14k for 600 legendary stones, buy lynx, bear and alpaca and the rest will go to runestones :P

                Gz JeffHawk!

                Ps: someome on my server won the archer wagers for EU servers: Zebq - onimad - CokeR
                He won 54k glory points lol ...
                ~ Redoga ~

                My very own detailed mage guide
                Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                My pathetic youtube channel
                -------------------> Latest video:

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by Linazz View Post
                  for every 14k glory points you can finish a 70 piece on legendary ... of course, if you have all the other stuff you need^^
                  50k glory ... would be 3x14k for 600 legendary stones, buy lynx, bear and alpaca and the rest will go to runestones :P

                  Gz JeffHawk!

                  Ps: someome on my server won the archer wagers for EU servers: Zebq - onimad - CokeR
                  He won 54k glory points lol ...
                  Who is cokeR? xD

                  _________


                  Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br


                  _________


                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Isn' t the max bet 5k anyway? did they change it?

                    Congrats anyway. I'm sure it feels like winning lottery literally.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                      Who is cokeR? xD
                      He is a kong server player xD
                      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

                      Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                        Who is cokeR? xD
                        kong s5 archer :P

                        Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
                        Isn' t the max bet 5k anyway? did they change it?

                        Congrats anyway. I'm sure it feels like winning lottery literally.
                        more like a horserace
                        ~ Redoga ~

                        My very own detailed mage guide
                        Choosing between EWD and Crit - a comparative guide
                        My pathetic youtube channel
                        -------------------> Latest video:

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                          Lol what would you do?

                          I'd buy 5000 small runestones Max out blood. Then save em for when I finally get Amnesia, 100% garunteed victory in Class Wars
                          ye would consider the small runestones indeed.
                          but with this mount train event coming up... also would buy a ''few'' whips
                          and get some 70 stone packs... pretty much that @@
                          âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
                          âœ* Prizzly
                          âœ* Knight
                          âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
                            Lols? Assuming he has enough Insigs and Crystaloids.
                            He has been collecting loids from a long time back so i guess he has enough atleast for 2(getting close to the 3rd piece too)
                            As per insigs..... i think maybe 150k or something haha

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
                              GZ on that
                              Our own players also earned alot of glory points (idk what the amount was but merp doesnt matter)
                              And first leg player across ALL servers isnt quite true;
                              some players here already have 70 leg stuff. Maybe across your time zone, but not all across servers :3

                              but damn what i would do with 50k glory points *-*
                              Who has 70 legs stuff lol??
                              and btw jeff alrdy has lvl 70 leg jewels.. we're talking the lvl 70 leg pve set here.... i dont think anyone is close to getting all full 70 leg..

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X