Something for the late-nighters.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something for the late-nighters.

Id like to suggest having events going on "around the clock". This is meaning don't just stop everything at 2100 server, and restart at 900 server times.. For those of us that have invested time and money into a character before realizing that these events don't happen during our regular "on" times, or the fact that personal life/work changes... I'd like to see something happen at night.
    There are plenty of players at that time that would join in, and if the player support isn't there, then pull it back out, but at least give it a chance.

I'd like to specifically see:

-A world boss or two, Say 2400 and 0400.
    -Tank battles, 0900 (12 hours opposite the previous one)
    -BattleGround At 22/2300 and 02/0300
    -Maybe something else, Haven't figured out yet what.

At least this isn't something that you're going to have to "rescript" anything for, just duplicate the same WB scripts, give it the same stats and if anything change the graphic/name. If you'd like you can limit the WB to 3 times a day for rewards. that way players that play 24 hours, aren't getting the full 5x WB's, they still would only get 3.
    As for the Battles, the battles are capped at 3000 honor / day and 2 rewarded attempts. so wouldn't matter there as far as "unfair/unbalanced"
    As for the Tank Battles, Same thing as the WB, just limit it to 1 time a day, for rewards.

There will be more suggestions, but this is what I can think of for us "night shift-ers"

-Sporkman

Spork/Spoon/Knife, combined we just make for an entertaining joke.

5 wb with 3 attempts would be nice.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Well, I do know that there are quite a bit "late nighters" even tho for them it's either morning or noon as they're playing from other regions with different time zones.

So a Late Night WB would be interesting, maybe the one at 0400, 1 hour just before reset is best.
      Than the BG can be like 0200 or something
      And Tank in between at 0300

lol

BTW, there's already 2 Tank Battle, one at 10:00, another at 21:00

Comment

nice idea and well put foward. +1 for me as i work nights and am in bed by 10:00 and away to work again by 19:00 so i miss alot of content

Comment

Along with your suggestion could I would also like to see every event condensed into the hours of 17.30-23.00.

I work from 08-00 till 17.00 every day apart from Sunday so can't participate in most events.
          But then I would still have to choose which events to participate in as I don't have enough hours play time to complete everything, so could we also reduce the number of events to suit my needs.

Now as you can see, everyone has a real life, and this often conflicts with wartune events. I am afraid that things won't change and we have to just deal with it the best we can.

Comment

I love the idea, I'm in USA but play on Euro server, because the GB time is early afternoon for me, which is awesome. So having late night wb,bg, and tanks would also not have me waking up at 4am my time to get WB :P. I am usually up all night shift playing alone , but +1 to this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Noxist View Post
              I love the idea, I'm in USA but play on Euro server, because the GB time is early afternoon for me, which is awesome. So having late night wb,bg, and tanks would also not have me waking up at 4am my time to get WB :P. I am usually up all night shift playing alone , but +1 to this thread.
              Play on your time zone, you dont must wake up at 4am

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

You dont see me telling others from USA timezone to go to their timezones, i choose Eruo because of the GB times, what is it with you folks posting in forums to challenge and argue with people?
                Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                Play on your time zone, you dont must wake up at 4am

Comment

I agree 100% I have nothing to do for 7 hours.

Comment

Originally posted by Noxist View Post
                    what is it with you folks posting in forums to challenge and argue with people?
                    beacuse they are sad little trolls with no life who live to argue and ridicule every idea thats not theirs.... instead of raging at them pity their sad little lives and be thankful everytime you read one of thir posts that your not that bitter and twisted inside.

Comment

Originally posted by Balbagg View Post
                      beacuse they are sad little trolls with no life who live to argue and ridicule every idea thats not theirs.... instead of raging at them pity their sad little lives and be thankful everytime you read one of thir posts that your not that bitter and twisted inside.
                      Without darkness, there can be no light. Without trolls, there would be nobody for you to stereotype and feel superior to. And now we've come full circle. Troll mocks average person. Counter-troll mocks troll. Average person mocks counter-troll.

Comment

Originally posted by bshallc2010 View Post
                        And now we've come full circle. Troll mocks average person. Counter-troll mocks troll. Average person mocks counter-troll.
                        A real stimulating train that is!
                        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I assumed I wasn't alone in the "late nighter" category, I'm wondering if we get enough people to "sign a petition/+1 this thread" if that will be motivation enough for R2 to consider this idea. It's not a drastic idea for the game, it's not really changing "gameplay" it's just adding an additional time for players to enjoy the content that is there. I personally feel this will increase the number of players, and the time/s that they are active in game, and for R2 this would mean more profits I'm sure.

Something for the devs/mods/etc to think about.
                          -Sporkman

Comment

I agree I find myself very nocturnal :P
                            Want to file a ticket? Click .
                            Please read the rules: &

Comment

A quick bump with the intent to get a few nae's, or yae's, on the ideas that are listed within this post. Also to get a little explanation of how these suggestions actually get sent/read by the ones who make the decisions on whether to implement.

Basically Bumping for feedback from those that can make it happen.
                              -Sporkman

Comment

Working...
                              X