Daily Arena

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Daily Arena

The matching is really BAD in arena, would like to know how the matching is done. Think most of the later servers are suffering over this. If you get really higher opponents, you lose. No problem with this. If you get middle ones, then you will be stunned to death. In short, R2 < 100 = defeat, lol. Developer, hope you are really playing or testing this out yourself.

u just need find good party

good party doesnt mean strong party

try to find party around ur level and BR

i got no problem with matching system so far
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

The matching system goes by higher level in your party. Also, same level can face same oposite team level but with higher br (inflected by higher wings level,legendary stuff,more mounts bla bla etc) . Realize that you cannot win all 30 unless you dont have an over powered user which is the same level as you.
      Your worst nightmare .
      Azazael - S20

Comment

Like so many other things in this game the matching system is full of speculation and lacking specifics. I can assure you however, and encourage you to test this, that matching is weighted heavily on level. Take two players, both lvl 54 for example, and run 30 arenas with another lvl 54. Then replace the third player with a lvl 60 player and do 30 more, like magic the match-ups get incredibly harder. I'm not saying that I have secret info or 'behind-the-scenes' mechanics to the match-ups but you can certainly see the difference. While I'm between lvl 70-74 if I run arena with a lvl 76 I clearly see all the monsters in arena. *btw shouldn't all u monsters be in bg anyway??*

Comment

Well i'm lvl 54 and i've done lots of arenas so goes like

Match with 45 - 54s = you get 45 - 54s
          Match with one player lvl 55 and another 45 - 54 = you get 45 - 54s and some 55s+
          Match with one player lvl 45 - 54 and another below 45 = you get 45 - 54s still, sometimes with someone below 45 as well.
          Match with both players 55+ = full 55s+ teams
          Match with both players below 45 = you get 45 - 54s still, but apparently weaker people (haven't done this too much to confirm)
          Match with someone lvl 57+ = 55 or even 60s teams
          Match with someone above 60 = only lvl 60.

I guess that's my arena summary.
          Ain't based on BR, that's clear.
          East coast archer.

Comment

Matching is based on the level of individuals in your party.......however.......keep in mind that the system also SEEMS to have a function which, after a certain wait period, will simply match you with the first available active team regardless of level. When I run Arena Attempts with my group, which is all level 70+, we are matched with primarily level 70+ teams unless none of those teams are available when we click START. After a specific time period, usually around 15-20 seconds, we will be automatically matched with whoever the next team to click START is regardless of their level. Now keep in mind that this works both ways and doesn't only take YOUR timer into account. Those rare times when you click START and within 1/2 a second are going into battle YOU are the "next available team". We have been matched with quite a few teams of very low level/BR in this manner. Now theoretically the purpose for having the matching system do this is pretty simple. If they didn't set it up that way you would have a lot of teams waiting 1,2 or even 3 minutes between matches for the system to find a team within their level range especially near the end of Arena times.
            Patryn
            Twisted
            S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
            "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
              Matching is based on the level of individuals in your party.......however.......keep in mind that the system also SEEMS to have a function which, after a certain wait period, will simply match you with the first available active team regardless of level. When I run Arena Attempts with my group, which is all level 70+, we are matched with primarily level 70+ teams unless none of those teams are available when we click START. After a specific time period, usually around 15-20 seconds, we will be automatically matched with whoever the next team to click START is regardless of their level. Now keep in mind that this works both ways and doesn't only take YOUR timer into account. Those rare times when you click START and within 1/2 a second are going into battle YOU are the "next available team". We have been matched with quite a few teams of very low level/BR in this manner. Now theoretically the purpose for having the matching system do this is pretty simple. If they didn't set it up that way you would have a lot of teams waiting 1,2 or even 3 minutes between matches for the system to find a team within their level range especially near the end of Arena times.
              Have you noticed if there are any brackets in arena ex. 70-74, 75+? or is it straight 70+ once your team consists of lvl 70+ players?

Comment

My whole problem starts when I get matched towards the SAME opponent for 7 matches straight at times. Why can't they have a system to NOT continuously give the same team over and over again. Or for argument sake, like last night, our first 12 matches are against 3 teams who we will never win against. If I do lose badly to 30 different teams then I would say that we are weak thus we will not win. Maybe the developer is trying to tell me there are only 16 peoples in 4 teams who are online during that time.

Comment

after a certain wait period, will simply match you with the first available active team regardless of level. When I run Arena Attempts with my group, which is all level 70+, we are matched with primarily level 70+ teams unless none of those teams are available when we click START. After a specific time period, usually around 15-20 seconds, we will be automatically matched with whoever the next team to click START is regardless of their level. Now keep in mind that this works both ways and doesn't only take YOUR timer into account. Those rare times when you click START and within 1/2 a second are going into battle YOU are the "next available team".
                  Yes, I have noticed this. Best way is to avoid the last 10 minutes of the arena time.
                  Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
                  I do not exist.
                  For real.

Comment

Matching is based on the level of individuals in your party.......however.......keep in mind that the system also SEEMS to have a function which, after a certain wait period, will simply match you with the first available active team regardless of level.
                    And that function has no qualms about matching a low L20's balanced team against a L64 balanced team. That's no fun for either side.

Comment

Working...
                    X