The Infamous Pve set cry....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Infamous Pve set cry....

My proposal is this, the Multi-player dungeons have been decreased from 5 to 3 for some time now, the exp gains daily have drastically increased also. The crystalliods and legendary stones needed for PVE gear is outrageous and did not reflect the the increase of exp gains and reduction of MP run count.

Also, crsytalloids packs are barely on sale in the shop. So, with all this being said, players are reaching lvl 65+ before they are able to get the lvl 50 pve set (which is completely backwards) let alone thinking about to get it to be legendary.

Another debate i see in forums is that PVP and PVE set is hands down no contest. Pvp sets are easy to acquire, and everyone gets it, it reduces the fun of the game I think. Giving people the option to want to ride the game with a pve set, or pvp (not just forced to have pvp) makes it more interesting. This last statement is all my thoughts, not fact. Please don't bash me for it. Thank you.

Couple of suggestions
    Add Crystalloids to guild shop
    Add Crystalloid packs in class wars shop
    Have more crystalloid pack sales (this is last resort as it widens gap between non-casher and cashers)
    Decrease the amount of materials needed to acquire the pve set
    Increase the amount of summoner per run in multi-player dungeons.
    Add crystalloids to VIP wheel, Solo arena wheel, and Guild altar wheel.

Those are the only suggestions I have for now, I hope something gets done for this sooner than later, thank you for reading, and future responses.

After this 5 to 3 i want stop read this theard but...
    50 set is not like pvp to collect,pvp max 1 week - pve legend need 2 months if you are Noncasher, i do it in this 2 months and suprise im still 59
    Next thing - you have a lot ways to buy loids, many sales too...
    So what next? Want pve - work on it Lazzy pvp ppl and dont cry bcs you cant find team for Dt nm

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Reaching a certain level doesn't mean that you absolutely have to own a set of that level. There are many players in the 60s, doing DT NM with level 40 Legend, and they are fine with that. If you don't want to sacrifice experience for the gears, you need to buy some of the materials with balens. If you don't want to hold some of your progress for it, you don't deserve it.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Well I am leveling slowly, I do have alot of the materials for my lvl 50 pve set, before all these updates, it was not as easy to level up so fast, in which makes some of these sets obselete. Before all these new servers were released, it was beneficial to slow level because new players arrived more frequenty like on kabam servers, but now if u level too slow, you will be alone and left behind eventually.

This thread was more for ideas, and constructive criticism, this whole thinking or assuming I dont sacrifice my exp is absurd.

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        Reaching a certain level doesn't mean that you absolutely have to own a set of that level. There are many players in the 60s, doing DT NM with level 40 Legend, and they are fine with that. If you don't want to sacrifice experience for the gears, you need to buy some of the materials with balens. If you don't want to hold some of your progress for it, you don't deserve it.

Comment

Again, the assumptions are not accurate, Im nowhere near lvl 55. I have my first item in lvl 50pve set, and legendary already (Im lvl 52). I was wanting some positive feedback honestly about this topic.

Thank you.

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
          50 set is not like pvp to collect,pvp max 1 week - pve legend need 2 months if you are Noncasher, i do it in this 2 months and suprise im still 59
          So what next? Want pve - work on it Lazzy pvp ppl and dont cry bcs you cant find team for Dt nm

Comment

Many players have grinded through and farmed level 50, farmed level 60 sets.

Don't see why you can't.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

The PvE set is a significant jump up on the 55 PvP set.

The PvP set takes as little as a week, 10 days or so to earn. Everybody has it - because it is easy to get.

I think the difficulty to earn the PvE set is about right. Given how much of a power jump it is.

As for your suggestions:

Putting the crystaloids in the guild shop: I think this is a bad idea. As that means you can essentially buy it with game gold. This makes it too easy to obtain in my opinion. That's not to say that the 'shop' idea has no merit - perhaps crystaloids in the crypt shop instead?

Class wars shop & more loid sales: They have the loid sales every couple of months. How often do you want them? with good planning - you can be ready for any of the legendary sets well in advance of being able to craft them.

Decreasing materials / increasing rewards: As I said above: I think the difficulty is about right. but that's opinion.

Add crystalloids to VIP wheel: in small numbers sure: why not.
              Add crystalloids to Solo arena wheel: what wheel? o.O
              Add crystalloids to Guild altar wheel: In smaller numbers (1's or 2's) I guess would be an ok addition.
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I did forget about the crypt shop, selling them there is a way better idea honestly. Thank you for that input.
                As for the solo arena wheel, I was meaning the lotto from a win or a loss.
                As for the crystalloid sales, I've yet to see one - But then again it has not been a couple of months yet.
                I see alot of other threads where some do say the difficulty is sufficient for the lvl 50+ pve sets, and others say viceversa.

Thanks though, Keep in mind, Im not asking for freebies in these materials, as I had to sacrifice tons of exp once i found out how awesome these sets are. But I am finding it time consuming, and only way I have found to start to earn it, is through god runs and mystery shop only.

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                The PvE set is a significant jump up on the 55 PvP set.

The PvP set takes as little as a week, 10 days or so to earn. Everybody has it - because it is easy to get.

I think the difficulty to earn the PvE set is about right. Given how much of a power jump it is.

As for your suggestions:

Putting the crystaloids in the guild shop: I think this is a bad idea. As that means you can essentially buy it with game gold. This makes it too easy to obtain in my opinion. That's not to say that the 'shop' idea has no merit - perhaps crystaloids in the crypt shop instead?

Class wars shop & more loid sales: They have the loid sales every couple of months. How often do you want them? with good planning - you can be ready for any of the legendary sets well in advance of being able to craft them.

Decreasing materials / increasing rewards: As I said above: I think the difficulty is about right. but that's opinion.

Add crystalloids to VIP wheel: in small numbers sure: why not.
                Add crystalloids to Solo arena wheel: what wheel? o.O
                Add crystalloids to Guild altar wheel: In smaller numbers (1's or 2's) I guess would be an ok addition.

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                  We are lazy bc we don't want to run 6+ months for gear? You do know people have jobs and school right? You do know people have lives and want to play other games or hang out with friends right? This is the only game I have ever played that took so long to get top gear. Set gear shouldn't take you months to almost a year to get. Set gear should always be obtainable around the level bracket it is suppose to be at. Example 50 pve leg set should be able to obtain within the lvls of 50-59. 60 leg set should be obtainable through 60-69. Etc. Just bc you have 24/7 to be on the pc doesn't mean everyone else is lazy. This game already takes a lot of time out of your life. Why have it take even more?

Why should everyone suffer grinding for months to years to get a set done? If people are already buying loids in the shop then I say let non cashers or medium to light cashers be able to get a set fast as well. Not as fast as cashers but much faster than waiting months to years to farm. You are just selfish bc if they ever did release the AH or a way to obtain set faster than now. You be all upset and jealous of them for getting there set much faster than you did. Think of others for once and stop being so selfish.

Comment

@Oxy: Well, on later patches (though I don't remember exactly which one). Crystaloids drop in bulks of 5. So they are speeding things up for even free players and light cashers. It's just that we don't know when that'll be.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      Many players have grinded through and farmed level 50, farmed level 60 sets.

Don't see why you can't.
                      That doesn't make it right now does it. If there no easier way to obtain the loids needed. Then the materials should be a lot smaller than now. It is utter ridiculous to spend 3+months getting 60 set done. That's if you are lucky to find people with 200+ keys on them which with the dead servers we have going on now. Is virtually impossible to do so. No skele key sales are going on now, the loid amount is ridiculous, no AH, no faster way to obtian skeleton keys or loids, etc. This game should take time I agree with you but it shouldn't take months to years to obtain top gear. Most people that have pve sets didn't grind for them. Most people spent 300+ dollars and bought them. Not that I have a problem with that. No, I don't it's there money and this is a pay2win game after all. Let them do what they want. However, light to medium cashers as well as non cashers are apart of this game as well you know.

If they allow free to play players play this game then this game should also cater to them just like the rest of the free to play games. Not saying make it extremely easy so it makes the game boring and ends too fast. I am just stating that the amount of loids needed should be decreased at least or the amount of skeleton keys obtian through dungeons and such should be increased. If you arn't going to add the AH then at least do that. I mean getting the legs needed for the set is far less time consuming then getting the loids. How stupid is that? I don't even have my set done but I was able to get 300 legs so enough to make 2 pieces legged already. Shouldn't it be the other way around?

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                        @Oxy: Well, on later patches (though I don't remember exactly which one). Crystaloids drop in bulks of 5. So they are speeding things up for even free players and light cashers. It's just that we don't know when that'll be.
                        Well if that's true then that's much better I guess. I just think that something needs to be done bc this is a pay2win game not a paytoplay game. If free player and medium to light cashiers are allowed to play then getting the top gear shouldn't be too time consuming or hard to get. Might as well make this pay to play if it's going be virtually impossible for others not to obtain set gear. I still think that the amount of skeleton keys though should be increased at least. Especially with all these dead servers now. Even if you wanted to farm it's almost impossible to find a party of 4 with 200+ keys on them. So farming can't be done daily. If you were able to go grind this daily then yes it wouldn't much of a problem. yet that is impossible to do with the dead servers and lack of ways to obtain skeleton keys. The average time is about 3 months to obtain the 60 leg set. However, the realistic time is about 6 months. You need time to farm keys which can take a month in itself.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          We are lazy bc we don't want to run 6+ months for gear? You do know people have jobs and school right? You do know people have lives and want to play other games or hang out with friends right? This is the only game I have ever played that took so long to get top gear. Set gear shouldn't take you months to almost a year to get. Set gear should always be obtainable around the level bracket it is suppose to be at. Example 50 pve leg set should be able to obtain within the lvls of 50-59. 60 leg set should be obtainable through 60-69. Etc. Just bc you have 24/7 to be on the pc doesn't mean everyone else is lazy. This game already takes a lot of time out of your life. Why have it take even more?

Why should everyone suffer grinding for months to years to get a set done? If people are already buying loids in the shop then I say let non cashers or medium to light cashers be able to get a set fast as well. Not as fast as cashers but much faster than waiting months to years to farm. You are just selfish bc if they ever did release the AH or a way to obtain set faster than now. You be all upset and jealous of them for getting there set much faster than you did. Think of others for once and stop being so selfish.
                          Something else? You dont know nothing about me and my playtime. But if you must talk about that, i play max 5 days per week and each day start work at 16 and end at 3amnever play weekends,enjoy gb or other wb then wolfe...So stop talking with me like moron
                          You have something more to add? If not thank u, i make my 50 set,im still 59v and i make it in less then 2 months...Soo yeah if someone cant make 50 set in 3 or more months, i can say is lazzy

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

its a bit too late to complain about the gain rate of these items.. it would be unfair to those who farmed it for months. even sacraficing their exp just to run lower lvl NMs.. complains should be done right from start or better yet before it even begun.. what im saying is, this (gain rate of x) has been going ever since it started. so just deal with it, imo.

also, no one (especially the game management) forced you to play their game. they made it that way, again, deal with it.

and now suggestions arent welcome?
                            no, it is always welcome as long as it would be fair for most or rather all of players.

no offense

Comment

I an see your point, but R2 always makes changes like this, for example last class wars - the wager return was higher than it was a few days ago, and several people got the good mounts, last wager, i had to spend alot more just to get 1 ok mount (alpaca). Same with bg on the same server, people made high honor ranking fast before this cross server stuff, and everyone else had to suffer and do cross server with bigger lvl gaps... point is - Yes! we can deal with everything that happens, but R2 also makes changes that will affect people from past and present differently, when that does happen! Oh well...

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
                              its a bit too late to complain about the gain rate of these items.. it would be unfair to those who farmed it for months. even sacraficing their exp just to run lower lvl NMs.. complains should be done right from start or better yet before it even begun.. what im saying is, this (gain rate of x) has been going ever since it started. so just deal with it, imo.

also, no one (especially the game management) forced you to play their game. they made it that way, again, deal with it.

and now suggestions arent welcome?
                              no, it is always welcome as long as it would be fair for most or rather all of players.

no offense

Comment

Working...
                              X