The Infamous Pve set cry....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Noxist View Post
    I an see your point, but R2 always makes changes like this, for example last class wars - the wager return was higher than it was a few days ago, and several people got the good mounts, last wager, i had to spend alot more just to get 1 ok mount (alpaca). Same with bg on the same server, people made high honor ranking fast before this cross server stuff, and everyone else had to suffer and do cross server with bigger lvl gaps... point is - Yes! we can deal with everything that happens, but R2 also makes changes that will affect people from past and present differently, when that does happen! Oh well...
    Cross server bg isnt bad, and cw shop have lower prices then before

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by Noxist View Post
      I an see your point, but R2 always makes changes like this, for example last class wars - the wager return was higher than it was a few days ago, and several people got the good mounts, last wager, i had to spend alot more just to get 1 ok mount (alpaca). Same with bg on the same server, people made high honor ranking fast before this cross server stuff, and everyone else had to suffer and do cross server with bigger lvl gaps... point is - Yes! we can deal with everything that happens, but R2 also makes changes that will affect people from past and present differently, when that does happen! Oh well...
      well, its for them to decide what they want to change or maintain.. all we can do is go with the flow..

Comment

Working...
      X