Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Question about Astral Master Title

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about Astral Master Title

Say I get a green astral to level 10 and get the Astral Master title, if I then use that astral to enchant another astral, will I lose the Astral Master title?

No, you will keep the title

Comment

Sadly the titles only grey/silver like private was hoping it would be pink or yellow since its so rare but oh well

Comment

It used to be Blue I think.. until most Titles color got changed to gray in 1.5...

No idea why they did it. (WB title was Blue)

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
          It used to be Blue I think..
          Nah, Astral Master was Purple.

Comment

It used to be Blue I think.. until most Titles color got changed to gray in 1.5...

I'm sure you know this already but color codes are used hierarchically in the game. Orange, Purple, Blue, Green, White.

The "better" the achievement is, the higher up in the hierarchy. Since astral master is attainable by having a green astral, it's not worth anything. Likewise, last hit on WB isn't worth anything as well.
            That's why Lord Divine and Imperial Commander title is orange -- it is worth something!
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

I liked the blue titles much more than this grey ****.
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

Working...
              X