class wars wagers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• class wars wagers

ok in short, I am betting alot of us are sick of missing that 1 person in wagers or just don't wager at all with the current system in place. my proposal is as follows.

tier winnings based on how many you got right of the 3.
    get 1st place right get 1.5x what you bet, get 1st and 2nd right get 2x, get all 3 get the jackpot.

I'd say .75x for picking first, it's usually pretty easy. There's always one person that stands out above the rest

Comment

Yup,

1 correct = .75x of reward (since losing is .50)
      2 correct = 1x of reward (the original losing)
      3 correct = 1.5x ~ 10x (random)

Would be so much easier.

Also to win the "correct" the player not only have to be in Top 3, but any of the correct have to be in the right rank.

IE: you pick someone that was correct, but you bet him on 3rd, and he made 4nd, you lose that person.
      But if the other 2 you pick was right on 2nd and 1st, you won the 2 correct, thus getting the original losing amount of your wager.

Comment

I mentioned in guild that additional bidding should happen where you can pick the winners for each class. if you get all 3 correct it doubles your winnings for what you have bid. example i bid 1k balens, if i win, i get double the crystals i should normally get. or something similar to this. I also agree that something needs to be done as Invasion was absent for the finals and most people picked him to come in first. This spoiled all of the bids made by mages.

Comment

Originally posted by R280622 View Post
          I mentioned in guild that additional bidding should happen where you can pick the winners for each class. if you get all 3 correct it doubles your winnings for what you have bid. example i bid 1k balens, if i win, i get double the crystals i should normally get. or something similar to this. I also agree that something needs to be done as Invasion was absent for the finals and most people picked him to come in first. This spoiled all of the bids made by mages.
          Yes... that missing "lottery number", lol

It's like you have a lottery ticket with
          1, 4, 10, 15, 25, 30

but the winning lottery number was
          1, 4, 10, 25, 30

Where's the other lottery number go? o, it's "absent" LOL. (o well, no jackpot for you)

Comment

Working...
          X