Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lvl 50 vs lvl 60 PvE set @ lvl 60+

Hello,

I am a lvl 62 mage with ~42k br, and I have the lvl 55 PvP set. At the moment I am a bit uneasy on what I should do, and came here for some tips.

I want to focus more on PvE and guild battles rather than arena and bg (although I do arena daily and I keep my knight crusader medallion on all the time, but got bored of bgs), so I would like to get a PvE set. I have 2 options at the moment:
    1. Go for the lvl 60 set, and do only moonevil den normal (but parties are fairly hard to find)
    2. Go for the lvl 50 set and do GoD NM (I have 400 x lvl 50 crystaloids )

Does anyone know what is worth more, to switch my lvl 55 PvP set with the lvl 50 PvE set, or waiting an eternity to get the lvl 60 set ?

PS: I'm not a hardcore casher. I keep VIP active all the time, and eventually recharge 5$ every month or so.

50 PvE set it is. It is much easier to obtain compared to the 60 set (Requires a long time in farming).
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Get the level 50s pve set first to get you through 60+ nightmare dungeons to obtain level 60 legend set. Heavy cashers with alot of mounts normally get away with it because of the inflated BR or they just buy the level 60 set, but as a light/nonecasher you will have the hardest time trying to get into nightmare runs for level 60+ dungeons without level 50s pve set.

Comment

50 set if you're in newer server, get 60 set and pile up keys if you're in older server and have ppl to help
        [morfinnor]
        Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Get 50 because you sre halfway there.. You could also use those 5$ to buy some extra loids during a sale.

Comment

Thanks for the answers guys, I will go for the lvl 50 set!

Comment

Yes in your situation better to go for the 50 set and make it legendary asap.
              Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
              I do not exist.
              For real.

Comment

Save your insignia now, cause I had to go two weeks while making mine legendary with no Medallion, wow that sucked

Comment

Uhmm..just asking, as im saving stones to make my 50 pve legend. How much BR boots does it give when fully enchanted/refined/socketed ?

As im staying at 54 with 41k at the moment, wonder if i could make it to 45k ?

Comment

You'd get close to 47k BR if your gems are about level 5 each.
                    The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by Linheli View Post
                      Uhmm..just asking, as im saving stones to make my 50 pve legend. How much BR boots does it give when fully enchanted/refined/socketed ?

As im staying at 54 with 41k at the moment, wonder if i could make it to 45k ?
                      I gained about 10k BR when I went from 45 PvP and 40 rings/jewels - all sockets on everything, to 50 PvE Legend, 50 rings/jewels - all sockets on everything.

Just gaining the PvE Legend set should add over 5k to your BR if it's fully socketed.
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

With the current promotion it's a no-brainer. You need 400 more crystalloids, buy them over two days - that's less than 30 bucks. It will never come cheaper, so if you can spare the cash...
                        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                          You'd get close to 47k BR if your gems are about level 5 each.
                          If all gem slots are opened
                          - The Lag Master -
                          S195

Comment

Working...
                          X