Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Xp books

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Xp books

Hello i sugest to change the xp books they are useles if u are high lvl the xp amount that they give is so low ... u sold make them % like lvl 1 xp book give u 0.5-1 % xp from what u need to lvl up lvl 2 xp book 1.5-2% frome what u need to lvl up and lvl 3 xp book 2.5-3 % xp frome what u need to lvl up that way is more fair if u are low lvl u get lower amount of xp if u are higher lvl u get more xp

I agree with this suggestion.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

subscribed.
      Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
      I do not exist.
      For real.

Comment

Agree as well this way it will make sence when you get xp book not like now 5k who would even bother to pick it up xD.

Comment

Well... certainly players would want this, but with percentage increment, higher level players will be able to level Talents even faster. If people are ok with that, then why not?
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I rather say that they should remove those from Altar Blessing Spin. Instead of them , they should put something from shop... cause i have saw anything beside rods,crypt keys,soul crystals and shadow crystals to get from there....and the shop is way bigger
            Your worst nightmare .
            Azazael - S20

Comment

I have only found one use of xp books and that was to get talent level 12 while still being level 50.
              [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
              [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

Where's those other threads with same suggestion go?

Tho someone in those threads mention it'll be too OP if you have 100 EXP books (mostly brought from Arena Shop) (100% exp gain)

Maybe limit the use of EXP book per day? like you can only use up to 20 Books a day.

Comment

i have found no use of those xp books while i`m 60+ ... and you want to say that you have upgrade your Holly Seal to 12 not talents :P Are 2 different things
                  Your worst nightmare .
                  Azazael - S20

Comment

No, actually I managed to get "Talent Level 12" at level 50. HS 9 + 3 passives. The upgrade cost 15M xp. It would take 15M 5050 xp to level to 51. So I had to match the requirement exactly.
                    [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
                    [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

i think more like 3-5 lvl 3 books and 5-10 lvl 1 and 2 that way they will have some usege otherway atm they are useles 5 k xp mean naughting ( for me at lvl 69 at least) i need 55.8 mil xp so 500 -1000 -5000 xp dosen't help me at all and i get so manny at guild blessing .... so hope someone take's action for this post

Comment

Talent level means this : Iron Wall level 2 . that is a talent . Holly Seal is something else from my point of view. To have a level 12 talent i guess you need level 10000000000000 HS
                        Your worst nightmare .
                        Azazael - S20

Comment

Working...
                        X