lv60 set enchanting cost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lv60 set enchanting cost

Hiya, I would like to know the total cost of enchanting lv60 armor pieces, and if there is any difference if I were to make one legendary before starting the enchanting process (i.e. 0 to +1, etc).
    Thanks for answers.
    Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
    I do not exist.
    For real.

Yes there is a difference if u make it legendary before getting it to +18, so its advised to not make it legendary until u get it to +18

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
      Yes there is a difference if u make it legendary before getting it to +18, so its advised to not make it legendary until u get it to +18
      What is the difference?

Comment

There is really no difference @_@
        If Telstar were to equip it right after synthesizing it with 0 enchant then yeah there's the difference cause it you just 18+ whatever piece before the legendary you have good enchants already when you equip it. Assuming telstar is going to equip it.
        Game: Crystal Saga
        IGN: Celestia
        Class: Priest
        Server: [S64] Bloodshed Hollow

Comment

Originally posted by xehoo View Post
          What is the difference?
          The difference is, you get to see the gear piece sparkle twice.
          The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
            Haha yeah I didn't think there was a difference between making it legend at 0 and at 18 :P

thanks for clearing things up death

Comment

Enchant to max before legending, legend costs more to enchant for the same enchant level.
              [morfinnor]
              Temple of Ibalize

Comment

It cost me 7.7m for making from 18 to 30 if thats what you mean.

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                  Enchant to max before legending, legend costs more to enchant for the same enchant level.
                  I asked this.

And also cost from 0 to +30 (excluding luck stones).
                  I am not going to wear immediately, need to wait 1 month for other pieces to be ready (2 normal and another on legend) before wearing any.

I do not exist.
                  For real.

Comment

There is a difference in the enchantment cost, u "think" it and i "know" it... making my sword leg at lvl 1 enchant was a big mistake as the enchantment cost was more per level than what it would have been had it been normal

Comment

Originally posted by laba-laba View Post
                      Yeah that's the difference i was talking about, when everyone started making fun lol

Comment

Originally posted by AuraNova View Post
                        There is really no difference @_@
                        If Telstar were to equip it right after synthesizing it with 0 enchant then yeah there's the difference cause it you just 18+ whatever piece before the legendary you have good enchants already when you equip it. Assuming telstar is going to equip it.
                        There's a difference in the enchantment cost, leg takes more cost per enchant than no leg, therefore it is best to enchant normal to lvl 18 and then make it leg to save gold

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                          Lol haha , but i hope u know that theres a difference in cost lol

Comment

There is a difference in the enchantment cost, u "think" it and i "know" it... making my sword leg at lvl 1 enchant was a big mistake as the enchantment cost was more per level than what it would have been had it been normal
                            You confirmed my suspicion.
                            I'm waiting to know the cost for normal 1-18 lv60 enchanting. I think it would be around 3mil, them 7.7 for 30 leg, so about 11 mil total per piece.

I do not exist.
                            For real.

Comment

Lol haha , but i hope u know that theres a difference in cost lol
                              I did know, costs an extra of 50%. But the point is, people needed to find out for themselves.
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
                              X