Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Level 60 Gear / Level 70 Gear

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level 60 Gear / Level 70 Gear

I do realized that those 2 gears are the hardest to get.Fair enough. And you cannot find them in Arena Shop or Crypt Shop. Ok... to get some of the shards you have to have a higher honor rank or to pass lvl 5 in Necropolys . The second option requires 3 Crypt Keys and as non-cashier , is hard to get them due the low drop rate wherever you want to say . Altar or Solo or MP dungeons. I still wonder if those gears are meant to be just for cashiers because farming cristaloids 300 or 400 according to every level gear , will take an eternity . Maybe i just want to level fast and i`m not able to wear my level gear. Why ? Is pointless.... I see things like... I have lvl 70 why can i not wear my lvl 70 gear? Maybe not everyone is low leveling or maybe not everyone is cashier .
    I do understand that Wartune have no logical thing in it , but is kinda pointless to level if you cannot have your level gear. And more people will get bored and leave the game.
    Your worst nightmare .
    Azazael - S20

non-cashers (those that didnt buy loids and leg stone tru balens) did finish their 60leg set.. so why cant you?

it just takes time.. seems fair that you do the same. for non-pioneers, you guys are lucky..why? you have high lvl or those with leg sets that can help you do NMs or open summoners easily..whilst those who didnt have those "help" worked hard to get their sets.

no thrill in skipping a step..enjoy it inch by inch!

Comment

You can save Crypt Keys! Don't use them if you want to enter Necropolis, if you fail to beat a boss, you get another try. By then, leave and enter again tomorrow without having to spend another 3 Keys so you can try again. Repeat until you can beat those levels.
      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

There are indeed solo dungeons to blitz for skeleton keys that have a good crypt key drop rate, if that's what you are after.
        [US West S6 Duskin Arena] [Moloch] [Level 70] [Battle Rating 105k] [Lord Divine] [Critical Mage] [Guild: United Soul]
        [60 Armor] [70 jewels] [60 rings]

Miracles Do Happen

Comment

i got my last crypt key a month ago .... so from my point of view...there is something which doesnt simms legit around.... but anyway , i will try to make them as you said
          Your worst nightmare .
          Azazael - S20

Comment

You need to understand the meaning of patience.
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
              You need to understand the meaning of patience.
              If people understand the meaning of patience, Suggestion and Feedback would have a 70% cut.
              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Working...
              X