Impressive stats - Char comparison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
    and also slow levelers save more keys then fast levelers so slow levelers can do summoning more then the normal levelers and thus the colllection is faster for slow levelers
    But you can slow it down more than that and ONLY get experience from the catacombs and simply buy your stones from the guild shop. So you can only get five a day. Who cares? You can spend whatever gold you can on stones and spend the rest on leveling astrals. So you get the benefit of having better gems, assuming you buy transposers, and end up with a higher BR at your level than the people who gained experience fighting the summoner spawns -- experience that could have been traded for gems.

I now regret all the times I spent going through MPDs and accepting shadow crystal quests. I did those things far less than most of the other players on my server, however, who all seem to want to gobble up as much experience as they can. But from now on, I will ONLY get experience from the crypt or from certain event quests if it offers some kind of reward I want, like gems or some kind of mount or clothing item.

Comment

• quite interesting tread.
      Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

• Originally posted by R25834513 View Post
        well that guy shows br isnt everything and 50k br can beat 80k br too
        yup 80k is nothing in the hands of an idiot, coz the 40k or 50k br can kill it easily.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• to mention and something else slow levelers can prepare their astrals for their next slot ahead of time

Comment

to mention and something else slow levelers can prepare their astrals for their next slot ahead of time
            agreed, although i feel most lvl 70s with 20k++ patk will generate more gold than a lvl 39 6k patk
            Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
            Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
            Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
            One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
            In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
            One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
            One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
            In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• It still amazes me, the amount of people calling us stupid - and after many of us have taken pains to explain what we do and why. I only have one thing to say: all those fast level-burners, why don't you try slow-levelling for a while? See how you like it; if you don't, get back to doing your own thing, as easy as that, but first get into our shoes before insulting or demeaning us.
              It's all about personal game style, people, as well as the time, stress, money involved and so on; they all lead to choices. Slow levelling simply suits some of us; I'm in no rush to get to a certain level, I just enjoy myself at every level, that's all there is to it.
              Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
              When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

• Originally posted by GreyKittehMage View Post
                It still amazes me, the amount of people calling us stupid - and after many of us have taken pains to explain what we do and why. I only have one thing to say: all those fast level-burners, why don't you try slow-levelling for a while? See how you like it; if you don't, get back to doing your own thing, as easy as that, but first get into our shoes before insulting or demeaning us.
                It's all about personal game style, people, as well as the time, stress, money involved and so on; they all lead to choices. Slow levelling simply suits some of us; I'm in no rush to get to a certain level, I just enjoy myself at every level, that's all there is to it.

This.
                I'm having both a slow leveler and a fast leveler and I enjoy both in their own aspects.
                *looney mage addict*

Nyx
                lvl80 Mage
                S444 Silent Arena

Comment

to mention and something else slow levelers can prepare their astrals for their next slot ahead of time
                  Yeah, I saw a lot of level 60s and 70s with astral levels lower than what I have, for example they have level 4 and level 3 orange astrals and only max level 5 red astrals and I have level 6 red astrals, makes me wonder why they let their astrals only that level before having additional slots. I thought they are making moar gold than lower levels. Makes me giggle.

Comment

• i was slow leveler myself (b4 i quit)
                    pros: fun 99% >> killin new ppl or weak ppl till they cry. lol
                    cons: boring >> mostly because no new things to do, especially dungeon/monster
                    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

• 1-not sure if you have gotten this answer yet. this person was not leveling their troops o they could save the daru for templars. leveling knights past lvl 40 is useless, you should save the daru you earn so your templars, or warlocks, are a higher level as soon as you are level 50.

2-using the right gems and astrals will make someone BR higher. there is someone on my server with a 52k BR and she is lvl 52. if you are building a character correctly, there is no reason that at some point you character level and BR will be the same, or your BR may be higher.

3- just because someone is a lower level and stronger does not mean that they are cheating. if you both stripped off all your armor gems and asrals you would be slightly
                      stronger. this person has higher level gems and astrals than you, and since you are both wearing the same armor, the gems and astrals come into play. you should spend less time spinning the wheel with your guild contribution, and focus it on the guild tower skills. or focus everything into astrals while saving star points for red astrals.

4- I hope this was helpful.

Comment

Working...
                      X