No announcement yet.

Impressive stats - Char comparison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you for all your good replies, i really appreciate it.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      Slow levelers are stronger at their level. Because someone who started weeks ago just caught up to them. They dominate BG, sure, but is it worth it? The sacrificed XP that's not being used on talents. The Gems they're not gaining from Crypt? The gold they're losing from WB because they're wearing inferior equipment.

My playstyle is simple, hit 59 asap. Stop, max talents, farm 50 PVE set and work on Honor rank. Continue once talents maxed, hit 69 asap, get Imperial Commander Medallion/Lord Divine, Complete 60 PVE set, advance to 70.
      Then based on the players preference, or what the server is like. Either advance to 80 for the extra levels/astral while working on 70 set, or stay 70, work on talents again until something new comes along.
      At level 51 I was already maxed on talents, next one I can get is at level 54. So no exp is going to waste. Only if you just compare it to time, which isn't a determining factor imo. I have the full lvl 50 legend set, and rapidly closing in on Imp.Commander, so "inferior equipment" isn't what I'd call it. The gems we're "missing" can be compensated with the gems from 95 devo and BG chests. Takes longer, but that's no issue for a slow leveler.

All in all, comparing a slow leveler to a 'normal' leveler is comparing apples and oranges. Time isn't the only important factor here, it's about a person's individual goals, and nothing else. Calling the other stupid is uncalled for. Just because it's not your style does not mean they're stupid. That is just an immature reaction.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
        Don't giggle, laugh maniacally at their face! It worth the time spent I assure you.
        Yeah I agree, some of my friend's alt are still lvl 39 and they have been playing almost a year.

It is a real good move.
        Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
        Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
        Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
        One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
        In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
        One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
        One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
        In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Slow levelers are stronger at their level. Because someone who started weeks ago just caught up to them. They dominate BG, sure, but is it worth it?
          In my opinion yes. There's maybe 10 people who can really hurt me in BG.

The sacrificed XP that's not being used on talents. The Gems they're not gaining from Crypt? The gold they're losing from WB because they're wearing inferior equipment.
          It's not sacrificed though. just earned slower, and in such a way that it returns more than just zipping up levels. I try to make sure that every point of XP I earn gives me something else. Thus it is not just XP for XP's sake.

My playstyle is simple, hit 59 asap. Stop, max talents, farm 50 PVE set and work on Honor rank. Continue once talents maxed, hit 69 asap, get Imperial Commander Medallion/Lord Divine, Complete 60 PVE set, advance to 70.
          Based on your playstyle: My talents are maxed. I have a 50 PvE set, I'll be honour capped in 11 days at Imperial Commander. Talents will be maxed next Level. I'm already working on my 60 set.

Correct, a slow leveler does notgain XP. Doing only crypt means you miss out more XP. Slowing your progress further. Assuming you skip out on about 5m XP of stuff a day, doesn't sound like much, but 2 months later, I have 300m more XP than you, which when it comes to Holy Seal, means around 8 or so higher seal.
          Yes, assuming the slow leveler is doing the right thing, the fast leveler should be doing the right thing?
          Who said it's about being top player? Lol Slow leveler vs Fast leveler of equal time = Fast leveler wins. If you wanna be #1, Cash is essential.
          Sure you have your 300mil XP. We're also in different level brackets, where your weaker BR for your level means you get squished.

Originally posted by Thebigwolfpack View Post
          Slow levelers will catch any mistakes they are making quickly
          <SNIP>
          while slow levelers are mostly competing with those around their level, br, or themselves.
          These two statements are very true.

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
          And ElusionM is quite correct about a slower leveler missing out on total gold and xp, not having the best gear And overall being weaker.
          I should clarify that what I mean here is based on directly comparing the two player types stats. a faster leveler will have a higher ATK stat. a higher DEF stat. a higher HP stat etc. Higher BR. They'll be weak for their level. While the slower player will be strong for their level.

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
          At level 51 I was already maxed on talents, next one I can get is at level 54. So no exp is going to waste. Only if you just compare it to time, which isn't a determining factor imo. I have the full lvl 50 legend set, and rapidly closing in on Imp.Commander, so "inferior equipment" isn't what I'd call it. The gems we're "missing" can be compensated with the gems from 95 devo and BG chests. Takes longer, but that's no issue for a slow leveler.
          Like I said earlier in this post - I think for a slow leveler it's about maximising the return from the XP you earn. earning the XP slower doesn't really make any difference - at least not to me it doesn't.

All in all, comparing a slow leveler to a 'normal' leveler is comparing apples and oranges. Time isn't the only important factor here, it's about a person's individual goals, and nothing else.
          Agreed.
          Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I am an anti slow leveler too.

I quote ElusionM. "It's about instant gratification vs. delayed gratification".
            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
            [No longer logging in]

Comment

All in all, comparing a slow leveler to a 'normal' leveler is comparing apples and oranges. Time isn't the only important factor here, it's about a person's individual goals, and nothing else. Calling the other stupid is uncalled for. Just because it's not your style does not mean they're stupid. That is just an immature reaction.
              Exactly, at lv 51 you earned less XP than I would at 59. But if you stopped before hitting 50, which I'm positive you did. You stopped doing quests for XP, which means potential XP did goto waste. You could be level 60+ or 70+ right now with better stats. (60 gear, 60 rings, extra astral slot, higher astrals)
              Gems you're missing can't be compensated with 95 devo and BG chests because fast levelers can do that too.So he will always have the upper hand on gems.

It's not comparing apples to oranges because if they played at the same time, and either spent exactly same cash, or no cash at all. Then they are completely equal but took different paths. Player A stayed back, Player B kept going, Player B is stronger.

It's hardly immature. I have the right to disagree with your method, as you have the right to disagree with mine. I say yours is stupid, you can say mine is stupid. That's the beauty of the world. We don't have to see eye to eye. However, when you put them in a fight against each other, the higher level will win.

This is a PVP game. No matter what your goals are, the objective is the same, to beat someone else.

Comment

Exp isn't everything, most slow levelers now a days camp for honor, and when you don't have to do bg in the higher levels then holyseal won't matter...and if your strong for your level then holy seal wont even matter much in arena.
                Gems arn't an issue because you can level from crypt only and carting will helps allot...higher level gear won't be a problem because level 50 pve set is good enough for higher level mpds/pvp. The level 60 gear can easily be bought and its not like if you don't buy it you will get it alot faster than a slow leveler camping at 64 for honor.
                A smart slow leveler won't fall behind in br to a faster leveler if he knows what hes doing and the faster leveler is going to have major issues with getting honor even if your seal is decent you will always get stunned regardless because players from older servers had more time to get seal.While the slow leveler will get access to allot better medallion and a better chance of getting into mpds relative to their level.
                Last edited by R216842175; 07-25-2013, 07:41 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by R216842175 View Post
                  Exp isn't everything, most slow levelers now a days camp for honor, and when you don't have to do bg in the higher levels then holyseal won't matter...and if your strong for your level then holy seal wont even matter much in arena.
                  Gems arn't an issue because you can level from crypt only and carting will helps allot...higher level gear won't be a problem because level 50 pve set is good enough for higher level mpds/pvp. The level 60 gear can easily be bought and its not like if you don't buy it you will get it alot faster than a slow leveler camping at 64 for honor.
                  A smart slow leveler won't fall behind in br to a faster leveler if he knows what hes doing and the faster leveler is going to have major issues with getting honor even if your seal is decent you will always get stunned regardless because players from older servers had more time to get seal.While the slow leveler will get access to allot better medallion and a better chance of getting into mpds relative to their level.
                  Hmm, I disagree, some of those slow levellers who spent 1 year at lvl 39 are at most 50k br
                  while alot of those 70+ are 70k-80k br.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Of course i'm speaking from experience and i said camping for honor which means to move on when honor is capped or when an honor goal is met. We can argue all day about different factors and possibilities which can go in the favor of slow leveling or fast leveling but speaking realistically exp isn't everything.
                    Last edited by R216842175; 07-25-2013, 07:55 AM.

Comment

EXP is needed to level in order to obtain better equipment. Sure pve 50 set works nicely for MP, but 60 PVE is better, think of all the gold you miss at World Boss by camping...

Comment

EXP is needed to level in order to obtain better equipment. Sure pve 50 set works nicely for MP, but 60 PVE is better, think of all the gold you miss at World Boss by camping...
                        None really, not when you reach levl 60 with the same or lower BR than the slow leveler at 50! In fact, they not only get the same amount of gold then but it's a given that when they reach level 60 they'll gain far more than you were at 60.

Unless a heavy casher, a player 10 levels above will have less BR than a good slow leveler!

Comment

It's hardly immature. I have the right to disagree with your method, as you have the right to disagree with mine. I say yours is stupid, you can say mine is stupid. That's the beauty of the world.
                          But you didn't say that, you said:

Slow levelers are stupid.
                          <snip>
                          But long term you're stupid
                          Which is not the same as "your method is stupid". Calling someone else stupid because you don't agree is childish kindergarten behaviour.

Comment

I'm a slow leveler at level 63 with level 50 pve set/Ip medallion and 53k br.I get more gold from Wb with vouchers only than all higher level players than me except for 80k br knight..at level 74, if no one is pumping balens i will always get 2nd place. More or less because i have a better medallion which gives 600 more critical than most higher level players with the same playtime or more.
                            Furthermore the level 60 set can easily be bought.
                            Last edited by R216842175; 07-25-2013, 08:40 AM.

Comment

Yes, because slow leveling is stupid, it goes against the point. You're suppose to get stronger, not hold yourself back. It's like.... playing Farmville and not planting anything.. It's stupid and backwards

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                                Hmm, I disagree, some of those slow levellers who spent 1 year at lvl 39 are at most 50k br
                                while alot of those 70+ are 70k-80k br.
                                Firstly - no one has been able to spend an entire year at lvl 39. Namely cos the oldest R2 servers are not yet a year old.

And good for them. I'd rather ne a notorious PITA at level 53, than a obscure unknown at level 70.

Just out of interest - how much gold do you get at the WB?
                                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X