No announcement yet.

Impressive stats - Char comparison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I get around 1.5m gold per WB(With vouchers). upwards of 6m when it's a maint day (Could come to an end, server is catching on and knows how to log during maintenance now)

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
      I get around 1.5m gold per WB. upwards of 6m when it's a maint day (Could come to an end, server is catching on and knows how to log during maintenance now)
      and is that buffed? if so how much? potted/scrolled? If so what pots/scrolls and the level?
      Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
      You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
      Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

No pots, no scrolls, just vouchers, forgot to include that, so I editted it in

Comment

it goes against the point.
          No matter what your goals are, the objective is the same, to beat someone else.
          So... by slowing down a bit, getting stronger so I can beat way more people's heads in than I could if I was a normal leveler, I go against the point? And that point is, according to your own words: to be able to beat someone else...

I love how you contradict yourself.

Comment

ElusionM i get the same amount of gold from WB as you do with vouchers and a level 3 power potion and i'm only level 63.

Comment

Hardly contradicting myself, since you'll win now against those rushing through, but when you finally catch up to them, they'll be beating you easily. The reason is because they didn't stop to smell the roses, they continued to advance, and now have better talents, better equipment, better gems and everything better. The only thing you have on them is.. well.. nothing. You took longer to reach what they have.

There's a difference. You're picking on new players, not older players. You might as well start a mage, level it to 55 asap and kill everyone on your server, then when everyone levels up beyond that, start over on a new server.

Originally posted by R216842175 View Post
              ElusionM i get the same amount of gold from WB as you do with vouchers and a level 3 power potion and i'm only level 63.
              Archer?

Comment

People who camp, is looking to build their honor to Lord Divine. OR, they are trying to get PvP points to get the PvP mounts.

There are no other reasons to camp, otherwise. You lose out on too much.
                Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                  People who camp, is looking to build their honor to Lord Divine. OR, they are trying to get PvP points to get the PvP mounts.

There are no other reasons to camp, otherwise. You lose out on too much.
                  You forgot: to reach their own set goals. LD/PvP points does not have to be a goal at all. It can be a BR goal, an equipment goal, a gem goal, an astral goal... The world is bigger than LD and PvP points.

As far as the WB goes, I do about the same amount on just vouchers. Yeah, I'm doing so terrible with this game.

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                    You forgot: to reach their own set goals. LD/PvP points does not have to be a goal at all. It can be a BR goal, an equipment goal, a gem goal, an astral goal... The world is bigger than LD and PvP points.
                    All of which can be achieved while leveling. As Condor stated, PVP points/LD is the only advantage of staying back

Comment

yep i do play an archer

Comment

All of which can be achieved while leveling. As Condor stated, PVP points/LD is the only advantage of staying back
                        Or you can get it at any level (LD at 56, obviously). It's the advantage of slowing down.

Comment

I get around 1.5m gold per WB(With vouchers). upwards of 6m when it's a maint day (Could come to an end, server is catching on and knows how to log during maintenance now)
                          Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                          and is that buffed? if so how much? potted/scrolled? If so what pots/scrolls and the level?
                          No pots, no scrolls, just vouchers, forgot to include that, so I editted it in
                          We're not too different then. I get about that when buffed on vouchers only.

In your (general) opinion that's the only advantage.

There are lots of other advantages:

Can either of you take a level 30 player into 3v3 and be confident of winning?

Can either of you go into 3v3 with someone 10 levels above you and be confident that you can pull your fair share of the weight?

I can help my guildies out like this and thus make my guild stronger. you guys are only able to look after yourselves.
                          You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                          Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post

Can either of you take a level 30 player into 3v3 and be confident of winning?

Can either of you go into 3v3 with someone 10 levels above you and be confident that you can pull your fair share of the weight?

I can help my guildies out like this and thus make my guild stronger. you guys are only able to look after yourselves.
                            I can answer yes to both your questions.

But that said, your guildies shouldn't be staying at level 30. If he would level to 60, it will *HELP* your guild more than him staying at 30. How would being at level 30 help your guild in the guild battles?

The 2 statements in bold are untrue though.
                            Last edited by CondorHero; 07-25-2013, 09:13 AM.
                            Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
                            [No longer logging in]

Comment

You're also limited on MP Ginger, you can't help DT/Moon/Samsara/Lych or even Tarratons lair.

I am the highest level on my server at 75. Most XP, about 300m XP ahead of the rest of the pack. #2 Mage by BR. So when it comes to Arena, I'm one of the better choices as far as mage goes lol.

Comment

Elu we all know you have only holy right but...can you keep it for yourself? You dont like slow lvlrs? Your choice. You are strong enaught for your lvl? Good for u but not evry1 have time to play all wb etc each day. I stop my lvluping 2 months ago, without that now i can be...68 50k br men without pve set - godnm= No exp for lvling.
                                I play few days a week,dont use balens and join 4-5x wb against your 21x...thats why i stay here where i'm you can call me stupid, i can say go fcyourself Live your game, leave other playstylers in peace cya
                                And oh Yeah, sry for my eng. I hope you understand end of this post

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X