Impressive stats - Char comparison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
    You're also limited on MP Ginger, you can't help DT/Moon/Samsara/Lych or even Tarratons lair.

I am the highest level on my server at 75. Most XP, about 300m XP ahead of the rest of the pack. #2 Mage by BR. So when it comes to Arena, I'm one of the better choices as far as mage goes lol.
    wait....so you're lvl.75 getting the same payout on WB as a bunch of lvl.52-53s that slow level? Your opinion might be saying one thing, but the facts are saying something else....

Comment

Originally posted by YoungKotU View Post
      wait....so you're lvl.75 getting the same payout on WB as a bunch of lvl.52-53s that slow level? Your opinion might be saying one thing, but the facts are saying something else....
      You're comparing facts when there are too many factors such as server population, and world boss health along with inspiration...

Comment

My two cents (and yes, another slow leveller here):

1. What is the purpose of playing a game? To enjoy it at all given times, otherwise why bother; and heck, do I enjoy tearing the hide off those squishy biggies!
        2. What is one's available time for gaming? Very limited; I do have a busy life that doesn't involve chasing pixels, so my online time is low compared to hard-core gamers. That makes slow-levelling the best choice for me; there's no rush to get anywhere, I just do my thing and enjoy it.

Oh, and I did mention my little mage beating the **** out of people a lot higher lvl than me; especially archers: I lurve squishy archers and their outraged screams of agony in BG.
        Fear the kitteh! Grey Mage - VaeVictis - S5 Not everyone who whoops your a s s is a heavy casher, quit lying to yourself..
        When I politely ask you to stop spawn-camping, stay the feck off! I have a short temper.

Comment

If you aint casher slow lvling is the only way to go. I cashed 5$ for little wings that was good investment.
          Dont stop to much below 44 tho is not good idea but dont do much else than catacombs either. Spire is **** lots of experience crappy reward(unless you get really really lucky).

I am lvl54 41k br mage 13k matk lvl7 will destroyer soon to be imperial commander(+tomorrow i get crypt horse finally). In lvl54 bgs i own only lost to dryads twice in lvl59 bgs is a much more calculating i have to avoid 2-4 players and be careful for dryads later.

About my server lvl range 54-63 i lose to maybe 5 out of 100 and all of them cashed 500$+. Others cant even pillage me(lvl cap).

WB i constantly rank 30-40 which is for mage without using balens good anyway on really active server.

After you hit lvl45 and got that set higher sets dont add up much more. Also making after you make all gems lvl5 lvl6 gems go really slow. Atm i could make two lvl6 gems still need to buy transporter but i dont wanna and wont for awhile if ever.

And dreaming about lvl50 legend or even lvl60 legend is without spending money jut dreaming(talking about weapons not trinklets) Is basicly mission impossible without buying cristaloids.

Comment

Originally posted by ElusionM View Post
            As I stated, if both players started at the same time, both put in a good amount of time into their character. The one who advances appropriately will be stronger. He will have better talents, better skills, better equipment, more AND better Astrals, better gems. So when it comes down to who will win, it will be the one who leveled up and stopped at crucial times. Of course, if the slow leveler spends $1000 in cash to make up for the stuff he's missing out on, yeah it's going to close that gap.

Slow levelers are stronger at their level. Because someone who started weeks ago just caught up to them. They dominate BG, sure, but is it worth it? The sacrificed XP that's not being used on talents. The Gems they're not gaining from Crypt? The gold they're losing from WB because they're wearing inferior equipment.

My playstyle is simple, hit 59 asap. Stop, max talents, farm 50 PVE set and work on Honor rank. Continue once talents maxed, hit 69 asap, get Imperial Commander Medallion/Lord Divine, Complete 60 PVE set, advance to 70.
            Then based on the players preference, or what the server is like. Either advance to 80 for the extra levels/astral while working on 70 set, or stay 70, work on talents again until something new comes along.
            Now the area where you quoted "Because someone who started weeks ago just caught up to them" well now look at there. There are a lot of slow levelers who don't pay for this game. And the person who just caught up to him pay a good amount of money to get to where the slow leveler is in just a few weeks who didn't pay. Grats that your mage is #2 in your server and your what level 75? So you cashed a good bit to hit #2 in your server. While the non-casher slow level has 50k+ or more br like at 50-54. So what's your Br? about 75k or something. 50k non-casher is close to 75k br casher. Am I wrong ? And lol cashers can buy the 60 legendary set no problem sure some farming is necessary but, not as much time or hell like a non-casher getting it. It is easy then to farm for crystaloids with the 50 legendary set for a non-casher and cashers.
            Last edited by AuraNova; 07-25-2013, 11:22 AM.
            Game: Crystal Saga
            IGN: Celestia
            Class: Priest
            Server: [S64] Bloodshed Hollow

Comment

Originally posted by slikec View Post
              If you aint casher slow lvling is the only way to go. I cashed 5$ for little wings that was good investment.
              Dont stop to much below 44 tho is not good idea but dont do much else than catacombs either. Spire is **** lots of experience crappy reward(unless you get really really lucky).

I am lvl54 41k br mage 13k matk lvl7 will destroyer soon to be imperial commander(+tomorrow i get crypt horse finally). In lvl54 bgs i own only lost to dryads twice in lvl59 bgs is a much more calculating i have to avoid 2-4 players and be careful for dryads later.

About my server lvl range 54-63 i lose to maybe 5 out of 100 and all of them cashed 500$+. Others cant even pillage me(lvl cap).

WB i constantly rank 30-40 which is for mage without using balens good anyway on really active server.

After you hit lvl45 and got that set higher sets dont add up much more. Also making after you make all gems lvl5 lvl6 gems go really slow. Atm i could make two lvl6 gems still need to buy transporter but i dont wanna and wont for awhile if ever.

And dreaming about lvl50 legend or even lvl60 legend is without spending money jut dreaming(talking about weapons not trinklets) Is basicly mission impossible without buying cristaloids.
              50 set is easyrly 2 months without buying loids. Yeah Im vip but this is all have from vip lot of keys and i think this is good investment 7$

_________

Crit Mage 80v
              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Lol, why do you guys even pay attention to ElusionM? he's proven countless times that he's merely a stupid casher who knows nothing about the game.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
                  Lol, why do you guys even pay attention to ElusionM? he's proven countless times that he's merely a stupid casher who knows nothing about the game.
                  Wrong. He know something,where click to make recharge^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                    Wrong. He know something,where click to make recharge^^
                    Lol, true

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      People who camp, is looking to build their honor to Lord Divine. OR, they are trying to get PvP points to get the PvP mounts.

There are no other reasons to camp, otherwise. You lose out on too much.
                      Reason to camp at 69: coz no one in guild can clear nm samsara n lych. Will stay there forever and get all the 100k insignias before levelling to 70.

Reason to camp at 59: get lord divine early?
                      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                        Reason to camp at 69: coz no one in guild can clear nm samsara n lych. Will stay there forever and get all the 100k insignias before levelling to 70.

Reason to camp at 59: get lord divine early?
                        This is only part of true.
                        Ppl who i know stay at 59 for 50 leg set...thise who lvlup with 40k br and kc only say one thing,why i dont stay with u. I end my leg set few days ago,im almost ic and decide to stay here 3 weeks more for ld...why? Why not. I see to many noncashers like me but to fast lvlup and start heat this game.
                        Im 50k br, so when i vup,should be strong enaught for dt nm with friends...this is idea of slow lvling - make your toon strong enaught for move on

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

This is only part of true.
                          Ppl who i know stay at 59 for 50 leg set...thise who lvlup with 40k br and kc only say one thing,why i dont stay with u. I end my leg set few days ago,im almost ic and decide to stay here 3 weeks more for ld...why? Why not. I see to many noncashers like me but to fast lvlup and start heat this game.
                          Im 50k br, so when i vup,should be strong enaught for dt nm with friends...this is idea of slow lvling - make your toon strong enaught for move on
                          Totally! SO I don't get why some people think it's 'stupid'.

Comment

Originally posted by AuraNova View Post
                            Why people think it's stupid? Clearly because they are stupid.

Comment

Originally posted by AuraNova View Post
                              Bcs they must pay a lot for farm honor in 69 barket,where we can do it easly without cash...ah Yeah they are ld now but jealous us this we take ld without cashing
                              Allways this ppl who must pay for good pvp say slow lvlrs are stupid bcs we can take it without cashing on our barket
                              Last edited by miQQQs; 07-25-2013, 01:44 PM. Reason: Thx aura, my mistake xD

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Bcs they must pay a lot for farm honor in 69 barket,where we can do it easly without cash...ah Yeah they are ld now but jelus us this we take ld without cashing
                                Allways this ppl who must pay for good pvp say slow lvlrs are stupid bcs we can take it without cashing on our barket
                                oh lol ok Jealousy, that's all then.

Comment

Working...
                                X