Impressive stats - Char comparison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @ roadside bomb

2400 Honor a week for 3 gbs and you say that is MORE than u can make at bg? so, my next level I need 32k honor. You want me to wait 3 months for next title? I don't think so.
    Death comes when you hear the Banshee.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
      hmm, non-casher strong??? thats an oxymoron. In this game a non casher won't be strong lol.
      if non casher caps at lvl 39 they can be strong for their level
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Originally posted by B4nsh33 View Post
        @ roadside bomb

2400 Honor a week for 3 gbs and you say that is MORE than u can make at bg? so, my next level I need 32k honor. You want me to wait 3 months for next title? I don't think so.
        Forgive him, he doesn't know what he's saying, he's a heavy cashing fast leveler who is very excited to bully lower levels they lure into fast leveling.
        Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

• I see it the ones who appose slow levelers are the High leveling big cashers. There's gonna be a "no duh" moment the high leveling and good cashing gonna dominate.
          “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Titaness
          S2 Edena Village
          Knight

Comment

HAHAHA this thread is funny. Keeps going off topic. I especially like how ppl compare slow levelling to being "smart, and knowing how to build a proper toon" when reality is they just dont wanna be bullied in BG, they wud rather be the one bullying.
            I don't bully anyone in battleground. But I will sometimes attack people who camp around the spawn area, not even letting people get a chance to run out toward the mines. And sometimes they ask, "Why do you keep attacking me?" Well.... It's not really cool to stand outside the spawn area and attack people just as they hatch out of it.

Comment

HAHAHA this thread is funny. Keeps going off topic. I especially like how ppl compare slow levelling to being "smart, and knowing how to build a proper toon" when reality is they just dont wanna be bullied in BG, they wud rather be the one bullying.
              I like how high level heavy cashers all assume that the slow levelers are bullies...

Originally posted by Roadsidebomb View Post
              Anyways play ur game ur own way, as long as ur enjoying urself.
              I do play how I like.

I do enjoy myself.

I don't need you to tell me, why you think I play the way I do. Now please... don't you have some leveling to do?
              Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
              You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
              Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                I like how high level heavy cashers all assume that the slow levelers are bullies...

I do play how I like.

I do enjoy myself.

I don't need you to tell me, why you think I play the way I do. Now please... don't you have some leveling to do?
                To be honest the smartest people who play this game are those that cap at lvl 39.
                They dont have to work on their stables, just spend on soul engravings to get to lvl 80 engraving and craft gems to lvl 8.
                After that its just a matter of getting wings and clothings to lvl 9 at lvl 39
                and the char is about done, no hassle.

No need to buy vip too.
                Just a small guide for small to non casher.

Oh yeah and spend a bit on gold alchemy to get astrals up.
                Last edited by R21577189; 08-02-2013, 03:46 AM.
                Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                  To be honest the smartest people who play this game are those that cap at lvl 39.
                  They dont have to work on their stables, just spend on soul engravings to get to lvl 80 engraving and craft gems to lvl 8.
                  After that its just a matter of getting wings and clothings to lvl 9 at lvl 39
                  and the char is about done, no hassle.

No need to buy vip too.
                  Just a small guide for small to non casher.

Oh yeah and spend a bit on gold alchemy to get astrals up.
                  In honesty - I disagree.

Not because of your tactical game play - which is probably the best way to be powerful and a light casher/free player.

In my opinion the smartest players are those who enjoy the game. Who play for enjoyment, who don't let a 400 honour loss in BG phase them, who don't complain about a powerful player beating them. The one still smiling when they lose out.

The player that enjoys the game, doesn't let it get to them or bother them on a personal level - they are the smartest players.
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P

Comment

• i have so many slow levelers areound me i plunder them everyday give good gold and they waste their attempt's on me if you are a slow leveler then u officially stupid i am lvl 62 with 50k br i can beat u seal u and u wont even know it lol

i am close to my lvl 60 sets so i think it will increase my br up a little i am a mage so br is allways an issue with me.
                    Last edited by R22923622; 08-02-2013, 04:42 AM.
                    Love The Gamez

Comment

• Originally posted by R22923622 View Post
                      i have so many slow levelers areound me i plunder them everyday give good gold and they waste their attempt's on me if you are a slow leveler then u officially stupid i am lvl 62 with 50k br i can beat u seal u and u wont even know it lol

i am close to my lvl 60 sets so i think it will increase my br up a little i am a mage so br is allways an issue with me.
                      I'm a slow leveler.

at 62 you have seal lvl 10. same as mine.

I'm level 53 and have more BR than you...

so please take your 'officially stupid' and shove it up your arse... where your head seems to already be.

Comment

• I am here to defend the slow levellers coz the fact that I am one of them I have camped in 39, 49, and 59 where I have reached Lord Divine and now I am at level 64 and plan to camp for a long time... I have a class wars knight build meaning I have removed all mdef gems and willpower astrals that give many br but still I have 61k+ br and take note I have level 50 gears only... And my character cost is just 5 months vip and 2k balens since the start... My character beats characters upto level 68 and sometimes level 70+ who have lower br than me... So thats a proof that higher level doesnt always beats lower levels...
                        Character name ANGELMAYDIE (50-59),(55-64) previously named DEVILMAYCRY (30-39),(40-49)...

Comment

• what is your server?

Comment

• Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
                            I'm a slow leveler.

at 62 you have seal lvl 10. same as mine.

I'm level 53 and have more BR than you...

so please take your 'officially stupid' and shove it up your arse... where your head seems to already be.
                            That must be a pretty huge arse to fit both his/her head and the 'officially stupid' O.O
                            The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                              That must be a pretty huge arse to fit both his/her head and the 'officially stupid' O.O
                              You think I should have told him to lube himself up first?

Comment

• Could be slow leveling, slow levelers don't always work on wb's.. or could be a big casher..
                                Got a huge casher on my server, 60k br lvl 51.

Comment

Working...
                                X