Impressive stats - Char comparison

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Filfiljuma View Post
    Could be slow leveling, slow levelers don't always work on wb's.. or could be a big casher..
    Got a huge casher on my server, 60k br lvl 51.
    Holy cow!
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

• Originally posted by balautoy View Post
      I am here to defend the slow levellers coz the fact that I am one of them I have camped in 39, 49, and 59 where I have reached Lord Divine and now I am at level 64 and plan to camp for a long time... I have a class wars knight build meaning I have removed all mdef gems and willpower astrals that give many br but still I have 61k+ br and take note I have level 50 gears only... And my character cost is just 5 months vip and 2k balens since the start... My character beats characters upto level 68 and sometimes level 70+ who have lower br than me... So thats a proof that higher level doesnt always beats lower levels...
      Character name ANGELMAYDIE (50-59),(55-64) previously named DEVILMAYCRY (30-39),(40-49)...
      I am a slow leveller too, I have killed alot of level 70+ players when playing a lvl 55+ mage.

I hope to make a mage in s1 and cap at lvl 19 n hope to get #1 in arena duels, beating kessar or dwarf with about 500 br just to show that slow levelling is for smart players.
      Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
      Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
      Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
      One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
      In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
      One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
      One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
      In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

• The amount of strength you obtain scale with the actual play time and money spent. If you compare a slow leveler and a level rusher, both understand how to build strength, skill and gameplay mechanics, it is a fact that the level will have the upperhand.

However, being a slow leveler is less risky, the margin of error is also less. You can choose to play how you like, and as Condor said, slow leveling exposes you to less stress of competition.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

• Originally posted by Titaness View Post
          I see it the ones who appose slow levelers are the High leveling big cashers. There's gonna be a "no duh" moment the high leveling and good cashing gonna dominate.
          I am neither a big casher nor a 'fast' leveller and I do not agree with the idea of slow levelling. I've played this game for 8 months now, and am L66 with 60k BR - nothing impressive at all. I know of some slow levellers who have played longer than I do, and have impressive BRs for their levels but the fact remains they can't and probably never will beat me for as long as I continue playing.

Fact: Slow levellers can and will be extremely strong for their level with or without cashing.
          Fact: Slow levellers have a much easier time in BG compared to players who levelled normally.
          Fact: Slow levellers will never beat a normal levelling player (Assuming both know how to run their toon decently) even if the latter has played for less time.

Of course this is no race to the finish line (There isn't a finish line anyway). I'm just saying that I do not agree that staying strong for one's level by sacrificing overall strength in the grand scheme of things is the way to go. I respect that some people truly enjoy it that way, but it's not for me and I do not encourage it.
          [S1] Temple of Ibalize
          Frostie
          Mage
          VictisHNR

Comment

• Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
            I am neither a big casher nor a 'fast' leveller and I do not agree with the idea of slow levelling. I've played this game for 8 months now, and am L66 with 60k BR - nothing impressive at all. I know of some slow levellers who have played longer than I do, and have impressive BRs for their levels but the fact remains they can't and probably never will beat me for as long as I continue playing.

Fact: Slow levellers can and will be extremely strong for their level with or without cashing.
            Fact: Slow levellers have a much easier time in BG compared to players who levelled normally.
            Fact: Slow levellers will never beat a normal levelling player (Assuming both know how to run their toon decently) even if the latter has played for less time.

Of course this is no race to the finish line (There isn't a finish line anyway). I'm just saying that I do not agree that staying strong for one's level by sacrificing overall strength in the grand scheme of things is the way to go. I respect that some people truly enjoy it that way, but it's not for me and I do not encourage it.
            Well I meant the ones who posted on here. level 66 with 60k br is good. But do you kind of or did go kind of slow for getting whatever jewels etc.? Like what Deathrvier stated it all depends on the build. Yes there are high levelers that dominate over slow levelers. But I wanted to point out.
            Say a level 65 has same br say 50k as a level 52, then the 52 after completed his/her goals getting LD 50k and 50 set then gets epic amount of exp like a high leveler and then in a couple of days or so gets to where the 65 is. He/She would have more br then and same HS level. Because the player gets and astral slot, getting more gold from wb, getting more gems from cata thus increasing br significantly form guild skills upgrading astrals and better gems and possible saving up for the 60 gear buying the stones/crystaloids then synthesize lets say 2 of the 60 jewels while the high leveler having still the PvP set a might having maybe some 50 rings and 60 jewels.
            So that might all be kind of confusing @_@
            I really think it all depends on how to build your character properly and with money.
            Most of the high levelers aim for the 60 set which will take long not cashing but not as long with cashing. So the slow leveler really I think has an advantage gather all the supplies.
            I really think CW should really show your strength, meaning no troop either. Troops don't show your real strength.
            Last edited by Titaness; 08-02-2013, 11:07 AM.
            “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Titaness
            S2 Edena Village
            Knight

Comment

• No, I have never intentionally slowed my levelling. The only form of 'slowing' I do is through investment in Talents and HS. They're at a combined 40 now, which is far from the cap.

I think your example above is unfair. You are comparing a slow leveller with high spending power against a normal leveller with little to no cashing. There is absolutely no way that one can attain the same level of HS as an older player in "a couple of days or so". You can only run Spire once a day, and do MPs 3 times a day. Even with double EXP scrolls, we're talking about tens and possibly hundreds of millions of exp here. This is not possible in the short frame of time you mentioned. Also, whoever spends the most wins. This is the only truth in the game.

Also, can you explain further what you mean when you say a slow leveller has the advantage in gathering gear materials? This is a genuine question, as I admittedly do not have much knowledge on slow levelling.

Let us compare, all else being equal, a L59 slow leveller and a L60 normal leveller. Both of them are aiming for the L60 rage gear. Both of them get the same number of skeleton keys per day, and both of them buy 5 stones from guild shop everyday. Both are non-VIP and do not spend cash.

-For each day the slow leveller remains below 60, he's missing out on a guaranteed 6 crystaloids from MP runs.
              -To synthesize a higher level crystaloid, 10 lower-levelled ones are needed.
              -For each day the slow leveller intentionally misses out events to reduce inbound EXP, the normal leveller takes a small step further ahead in upgrading his Talents/HS
              -For each day the slow leveller intentionally misses out on cata (I'm not sure if they do, am just assuming), the normal leveller takes a small step further ahead in crafting better gems

There is no way, as far as I can tell, for that slow leveller to ever surpass the rate of gathering crystaloids/stones of the normal leveller. If you were to assume both are hard cashers, the situation would be exactly the same. The only way for a slow leveller to pass the normal leveller in strength is to outspend him, or spend a lot more time playing.

As mentioned in my earlier post, I genuinely do not see a way for the slow leveller to ever catch up with a normal leveller. I have surpassed many slow levellers on S1 who used to beat me when I first started. They may not be monsters like Ginger, but 20K BR at L39 was a pretty big deal 8 months ago when I was doing BG with a 14K BR. Now, most of them have either quit, or are still gathering crystaloids for their L60 gear, whereas I've completed mine. Otherwise, I completely agree with you that it really depends on whether the person knows how to build his/her toon, with or without money.
              Last edited by FrostieTheSnowman; 08-02-2013, 03:25 PM.
              [S1] Temple of Ibalize
              Frostie
              Mage
              VictisHNR

Comment

Also, can you explain further what you mean when you say a slow leveller has the advantage in gathering gear materials? This is a genuine question, as I admittedly do not have much knowledge on slow levelling.
                Let's say in this example a 'normal' leveler spends 3 days on a level in the 40-49 bracket, and a slow leveler 2 weeks. Both are starting to collect for the 50 legend set by buying 5 legend stones from the guild shop each day. The normal leveler will have 3x10x5= 150 legend stones for his 50 gear once he turns 50. The slow leveler will have 14x10x5= 700 legend stones once he turns 50. Same with the other stuff you can collect before turning 50: insignias, luck stones, gold. A slow leveler can in that case be better prepared for the new gear. That's how Ginger and I got an instant level 50 legend set upon turning 50: planning ahead.
                So the advantage in gathering gear material is time available to prepare.

Comment

• and also slow levelers save more keys then fast levelers so slow levelers can do summoning more then the normal levelers and thus the colllection is faster for slow levelers

Comment

• Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                    and also slow levelers save more keys then fast levelers so slow levelers can do summoning more then the normal levelers and thus the colllection is faster for slow levelers
                    This is what I am aiming, the keys, currently I have 444 keys and very much ready to do summons in GOD NM for my level 50 pve.

And also the insig, you will save hell lotta insig in lower levels in preparation of the level 60 pve which requires 48k insig (I currently have more than 20k insig, already completed the epic shards for 50 pve, now I'm planning to collect the epic shards for 60 pve, maybe by 5s). I heard in our guild, the higher levels 65++ are very short of insigs coz they lose a lot in arena. According to them, the HS in that levels are of a serious threat. So I believe this is one of the reason why their 60 pve sets takes longer.
                    Last edited by rheasteer; 08-02-2013, 06:16 PM.

Comment

• Let me give an insight why there are slow levellers... Why players tend to slow levelling is for the reason to have High Honor to have better medallion and for those who are asking how this is an example a level 59 in bracket 50-59 can kill easily thus gaining a max honor everyday while a level 60 in bracket 60-69 hmmm damn hard to kill others thus gaining negative or just a little bit... Thus a level 59 in bracket 50-59 can go out and farm shards and kill and gain players at the same time while level 60 in bracket 60-69 would stay inside the camp coz afraid to have a negative honor and dont collect shards... If a level 59 collects more shards lets say 2 battleground chest per day thus gaining level 3 gems in those chest would that mean an advantage in gems and the Medallion given the imperial and Lord Divine stats give also a huge advantage... So a level 59 camper have more gems and have a higher medallion than a fast leveller level 60... if a level 60 High commander would fight a level 59 Lord Divine who do you think would win... Think about the stats of Lord Divine medallion and try to imagine how much it can cause damage...

Comment

May I know what class you are and show a screenshot of you char let me see your stats...

Comment

No, I have never intentionally slowed my levelling. The only form of 'slowing' I do is through investment in Talents and HS. They're at a combined 40 now, which is far from the cap.

I think your example above is unfair. You are comparing a slow leveller with high spending power against a normal leveller with little to no cashing. There is absolutely no way that one can attain the same level of HS as an older player in "a couple of days or so". You can only run Spire once a day, and do MPs 3 times a day. Even with double EXP scrolls, we're talking about tens and possibly hundreds of millions of exp here. This is not possible in the short frame of time you mentioned. Also, whoever spends the most wins. This is the only truth in the game.

Let us compare, all else being equal, a L59 slow leveller and a L60 normal leveller. Both of them are aiming for the L60 rage gear. Both of them get the same number of skeleton keys per day, and both of them buy 5 stones from guild shop everyday. Both are non-VIP and do not spend cash.

-For each day the slow leveller remains below 60, he's missing out on a guaranteed 6 crystaloids from MP runs.
                          -To synthesize a higher level crystaloid, 10 lower-levelled ones are needed.
                          -For each day the slow leveller intentionally misses out events to reduce inbound EXP, the normal leveller takes a small step further ahead in upgrading his Talents/HS
                          -For each day the slow leveller intentionally misses out on cata (I'm not sure if they do, am just assuming), the normal leveller takes a small step further ahead in crafting better gems

There is no way, as far as I can tell, for that slow leveller to ever surpass the rate of gathering crystaloids/stones of the normal leveller. If you were to assume both are hard cashers, the situation would be exactly the same. The only way for a slow leveller to pass the normal leveller in strength is to outspend him, or spend a lot more time playing.

As mentioned in my earlier post, I genuinely do not see a way for the slow leveller to ever catch up with a normal leveller. I have surpassed many slow levellers on S1 who used to beat me when I first started. They may not be monsters like Ginger, but 20K BR at L39 was a pretty big deal 8 months ago when I was doing BG with a 14K BR. Now, most of them have either quit, or are still gathering crystaloids for their L60 gear, whereas I've completed mine. Otherwise, I completely agree with you that it really depends on whether the person knows how to build his/her toon, with or without money.
                          I said it before, big spenders will never understand the values of slow leveling so their comments hold no power of persuasion,but just down right shaming as if people are stupid. Comments like your holds no value at all...People who slow level already know they will miss out on exp durrrrr, but do you even think or understand why they want to miss out on exp? why would slow levelers care about if a faster leveler can out do them in HS or a little bit more progression. People slow level because they want to be the best at their range of level, not the heavy spenders level.

Comment

• Originally posted by R216842175 View Post
                            I said it before, big spenders will never understand the values of slow leveling so their comments hold no power of persuasion,but just down right shaming as if people are stupid. Comments like your holds no value at all...People who slow level already know they will miss out on exp durrrrr, but do you even think or understand why they want to miss out on exp? why would slow levelers care about if a faster leveler can out do them in HS or a little bit more progression. People slow level because they want to be the best at their range of level, not the heavy spenders level.
                            Comments like that from people like you are why so many people avoid the forums.

Apparently reading isn't one of your strong points, and neither is comprehension. I will not bother explaining or continue discussions of any form to any post of yours.
                            [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                            Frostie
                            Mage
                            VictisHNR

Comment

• Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
                              Let's say in this example a 'normal' leveler spends 3 days on a level in the 40-49 bracket, and a slow leveler 2 weeks. Both are starting to collect for the 50 legend set by buying 5 legend stones from the guild shop each day. The normal leveler will have 3x10x5= 150 legend stones for his 50 gear once he turns 50. The slow leveler will have 14x10x5= 700 legend stones once he turns 50. Same with the other stuff you can collect before turning 50: insignias, luck stones, gold. A slow leveler can in that case be better prepared for the new gear. That's how Ginger and I got an instant level 50 legend set upon turning 50: planning ahead.
                              So the advantage in gathering gear material is time available to prepare.
                              You get more time to prepare yes, but my point is the collection rate stays exactly the same. In the same amount of time you took to collect 700 stones, the normal leveller would also have collected 700 stones. It's true that he most likely would be of a higher level, but none of you can buy more than 5 stones a day. That's what I do not understand when they say slow levellers get stuff more easily. You get to have the full legend gear ready by L50, while the normal leveller maybe gets it at L56 or 58. How does that change things though? Also - how does the slow leveller get all the crystaloids necessary for the L50/60 set before reaching that level, since It takes 10 lower level ones to synthesize 1 of higher level? <--- Genuine question.

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              and also slow levelers save more keys then fast levelers so slow levelers can do summoning more then the normal levelers and thus the colllection is faster for slow levelers
                              False. Assuming all things equal, both of them will get the same number of keys per day. If anything, the normal leveller will be able to go on key runs much earlier due to his higher level, and hence collect the necessary ingredients faster. Unless I'm missing something completely obvious..?
                              [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                              Frostie
                              Mage
                              VictisHNR

Comment

Also - how does the slow leveller get all the crystaloids necessary for the L50/60 set before reaching that level, since It takes 10 lower level ones to synthesize 1 of higher level? <--- Genuine question.
                                I purchased most of my crystaloids through the crystaloid pack sales.

I also got a fair few as a reward for something else in the game. Though my memory is hazy, as it was a long time ago.

Originally posted by FrostieTheSnowman View Post
                                False. Assuming all things equal, both of them will get the same number of keys per day. If anything, the normal leveller will be able to go on key runs much earlier due to his higher level, and hence collect the necessary ingredients faster. Unless I'm missing something completely obvious..?
                                you're missing the slow leveling point.

Lets say for arguements sake players gain 5 keys daily.

so the regular player spends 3 days per level in the 40's that's 150 keys saved up if the player starts saving at lvl 40. then on day 11 they get to start spending. And within 2 days their keys are used up if they do full summoner runs.

the slow leveler might spend 10 days per level. Thus they save up, 500keys if they also start saving at level 40. On the 100th day they get to spend their keys. They have enough keys to earn their 800 crystaloids within a week.

Thus the slow leveler 'saves' more keys. It's about the time taken to save gear. Not the number of levels. That's the strength of the slow leveler.
                                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                                X