For slow levelers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For slow levelers

What is a good level to camp at and what should I save up for?

depend on ur level now
    save skeleton key
    Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Well im just level 20 atm, please help me decide? xD

Comment

Please go through the forums and look around, there is a phenomenal thread about slow leveling and being strong for your level bracket. And it is also mainly aimed at non cashers

http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....490#post612490
        Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

If you are in a newer server, you have an advantage, since you can start it right now but I'd recomend you at 44 or 49, then at 54 ( requires a lot of patience )

Comment

Originally posted by allenklee3012 View Post
            If you are in a newer server, you have an advantage, since you can start it right now but I'd recomend you at 44 or 49, then at 54 ( requires a lot of patience )
            Meh, not that much of a difference, only affect same server PvP (Arena Solo, Guild Battle)

Any other PvP are all Cross-Server, so there's technically no advantage, since there are already other slow levelers camping from WAY before (some even stay there for more than 8 months... at around level 39/49/59s)

But yea, best is to be 54 and get into 45-54 BGs, this way, you'll have the Troop advantage over those lower than level 50 ppls.
            However, you still have to watch out for other Slow Levelers or Heavy Cashers that also stay in that level. (most Heavy Cashers tends to have 3000~6000 more BR than non-cashers that leveled at near or same rate, tho Heavy Casher can level a bit faster, cause they don't need to wait that long to get gear (buy packs), where as non-casher have to farm slowly)
            Last edited by anichaos; 07-25-2013, 12:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
              Meh, not that much of a difference, only affect same server PvP (Arena Solo, Guild Battle)

Any other PvP are all Cross-Server, so there's technically no advantage, since there are already other slow levelers camping from WAY before (some even stay there for more than 8 months... at around level 39/49/59s)
              I didnt never say there would be any cross-server advantage, but he will have an advantage in his server, only if there are not cashers with some knowledge about the gameplay

Comment

Level slowly from 50 to 59, get the 50 PvE set, sit in BG til you make LD, if you enter a 55-64 BG, leave, and rejoin til you find a 50-59

I like 59 the most because you aren't honor capped in BG and you can work on talents, and you can access the highest troops
                Blizzarea
                S147
                Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

if u r a in a new server i recommend yr whole guild to stop at lvl 39
                  then u can all dominate bg without having to buy mounts.

No worries about talents too.
                  Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
                  Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
                  Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
                  One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
                  In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
                  One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
                  One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
                  In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

think good for ur hero,...
                    if u not a chaser player slowing lvl its better n save ur SK until lvl 50 for summon GOD NM
                    try that if u want,..
                    ^^
                    `PeMabuK`( `PiNaRaci` ) ===> 189 ironshore

Comment

stay at 39 til u get crusader tittle n crusader horse(royal steed) for now
                      Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
                        Level slowly from 50 to 59, get the 50 PvE set, sit in BG til you make LD, if you enter a 55-64 BG, leave, and rejoin til you find a 50-59

I like 59 the most because you aren't honor capped in BG and you can work on talents, and you can access the highest troops
                        Actually, Its good to slow down at lvl 56, so you can get LD and build your char properly.
                        - The Lag Master -
                        S195

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                          if u r a in a new server i recommend yr whole guild to stop at lvl 39
                          then u can all dominate bg without having to buy mounts.

No worries about talents too.
                          that doesn't work since their are 2 brackets for bg now...30-39 & 35-44...so you may dominate the 30-39 bracket, but not necessarily the 35-44 since they DO have mounts

Comment

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
                            Actually, Its good to slow down at lvl 56, so you can get LD and build your char properly.
                            You make the same number of cata like others at 59 now bcs of talents cap, you have lower troops and skills. If you want work on pve set - just go 2x boss and start over - realy low exp gain. And of 1x keyrun = 300k exp

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                            ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
                              You make the same number of cata like others at 59 now bcs of talents cap, you have lower troops and skills. If you want work on pve set - just go 2x boss and start over - realy low exp gain. And of 1x keyrun = 300k exp
                              I already made my pve set legendary, along with trinckets, Im just running cata for gems, and will do some spire runs maybe I get lucky & it gives me a fashion core , and yea, I always leave at 2nd boss, I have my group to do so..
                              Im already Imperial Commander, but since Im 54, I have to lvl up till 56 in order to get honor again
                              Lower troops and skills ain't a big problem for me, at least not for my daily routine, I consider it a problem in class wars..
                              - The Lag Master -
                              S195

Comment

Working...
                              X