Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

For slow levelers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
    I already made my pve set legendary, along with trinckets, Im just running cata for gems, and will do some spire runs maybe I get lucky & it gives me a fashion core , and yea, I always leave at 2nd boss, I have my group to do so..
    Im already Imperial Commander, but since Im 54, I have to lvl up till 56 in order to get honor again
    Lower troops and skills ain't a big problem for me, at least not for my daily routine, I consider it a problem in class wars..
    all depends how long you play now and you are lightcash/noncash... your tactic is good if you have results like that GZ at the end... i make ld with 52k br at 59 v... so this will be time to LVL up for me... now i make arena bg and wb... this is boring, when i end honor farming - i dont want stay here only for arena and wb ^^ i make few mistakes in my SL way but still feel fine with it ^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

camp away from city which can plunder u or level which is ur friend.u should use material to build skill and don't save gold except u strong enough to survive it

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        all depends how long you play now and you are lightcash/noncash... your tactic is good if you have results like that GZ at the end... i make ld with 52k br at 59 v... so this will be time to LVL up for me... now i make arena bg and wb... this is boring, when i end honor farming - i dont want stay here only for arena and wb ^^ i make few mistakes in my SL way but still feel fine with it ^^
        Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Ive had to make BG chests for some days and Its boring, but i need the gems =/ So I have to do it, its like, yes or yes. No choice lol

Ive spent in lvl1 wings and vip, but vip is not so good in terms of exp when you want to slow down..

Sadly there are not so many slow levelers in my server, only 3-4 I guess..(including myself)
        - The Lag Master -
        S195

Comment

For the cashing questions, I'm only going for VIP every month. And yes it is a new server. The newest one at the moment
          which is server 303.

@iFabelo- but its easier to get devotion with VIP right? That way you get the same 100 devotion without having to do 20 points worth of exp gaining activities in game.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatoriyu View Post
            For the cashing questions, I'm only going for VIP every month. And yes it is a new server. The newest one at the moment
            which is server 303.

@iFabelo- but its easier to get devotion with VIP right? That way you get the same 100 devotion without having to do 20 points worth of exp gaining activities in game.
            Depends in your vip lvl, but ain't impossible without vip
            - The Lag Master -
            S195

Comment

Working...
            X