Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

For slow levelers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hatoriyu
    started a topic For slow levelers

For slow levelers

What is a good level to camp at and what should I save up for?

• ifabelo
    replied
    Originally posted by Hatoriyu View Post
    For the cashing questions, I'm only going for VIP every month. And yes it is a new server. The newest one at the moment
    which is server 303.

@iFabelo- but its easier to get devotion with VIP right? That way you get the same 100 devotion without having to do 20 points worth of exp gaining activities in game.
    Depends in your vip lvl, but ain't impossible without vip

Leave a comment:

• Hatoriyu
    replied
    For the cashing questions, I'm only going for VIP every month. And yes it is a new server. The newest one at the moment
    which is server 303.

@iFabelo- but its easier to get devotion with VIP right? That way you get the same 100 devotion without having to do 20 points worth of exp gaining activities in game.

Leave a comment:

• ifabelo
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    all depends how long you play now and you are lightcash/noncash... your tactic is good if you have results like that GZ at the end... i make ld with 52k br at 59 v... so this will be time to LVL up for me... now i make arena bg and wb... this is boring, when i end honor farming - i dont want stay here only for arena and wb ^^ i make few mistakes in my SL way but still feel fine with it ^^
    Indeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed Ive had to make BG chests for some days and Its boring, but i need the gems =/ So I have to do it, its like, yes or yes. No choice lol

Ive spent in lvl1 wings and vip, but vip is not so good in terms of exp when you want to slow down..

Sadly there are not so many slow levelers in my server, only 3-4 I guess..(including myself)

Leave a comment:

• R220656602
    replied
    camp away from city which can plunder u or level which is ur friend.u should use material to build skill and don't save gold except u strong enough to survive it

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
    I already made my pve set legendary, along with trinckets, Im just running cata for gems, and will do some spire runs maybe I get lucky & it gives me a fashion core , and yea, I always leave at 2nd boss, I have my group to do so..
    Im already Imperial Commander, but since Im 54, I have to lvl up till 56 in order to get honor again
    Lower troops and skills ain't a big problem for me, at least not for my daily routine, I consider it a problem in class wars..
    all depends how long you play now and you are lightcash/noncash... your tactic is good if you have results like that GZ at the end... i make ld with 52k br at 59 v... so this will be time to LVL up for me... now i make arena bg and wb... this is boring, when i end honor farming - i dont want stay here only for arena and wb ^^ i make few mistakes in my SL way but still feel fine with it ^^

Leave a comment:

• ifabelo
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    You make the same number of cata like others at 59 now bcs of talents cap, you have lower troops and skills. If you want work on pve set - just go 2x boss and start over - realy low exp gain. And of 1x keyrun = 300k exp
    I already made my pve set legendary, along with trinckets, Im just running cata for gems, and will do some spire runs maybe I get lucky & it gives me a fashion core , and yea, I always leave at 2nd boss, I have my group to do so..
    Im already Imperial Commander, but since Im 54, I have to lvl up till 56 in order to get honor again
    Lower troops and skills ain't a big problem for me, at least not for my daily routine, I consider it a problem in class wars..

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
    Actually, Its good to slow down at lvl 56, so you can get LD and build your char properly.
    You make the same number of cata like others at 59 now bcs of talents cap, you have lower troops and skills. If you want work on pve set - just go 2x boss and start over - realy low exp gain. And of 1x keyrun = 300k exp

Leave a comment:

• YoungKotU
    replied
    Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
    if u r a in a new server i recommend yr whole guild to stop at lvl 39
    then u can all dominate bg without having to buy mounts.

No worries about talents too.
    that doesn't work since their are 2 brackets for bg now...30-39 & 35-44...so you may dominate the 30-39 bracket, but not necessarily the 35-44 since they DO have mounts

Leave a comment:

• ifabelo
    replied
    Originally posted by PunkPetal View Post
    Level slowly from 50 to 59, get the 50 PvE set, sit in BG til you make LD, if you enter a 55-64 BG, leave, and rejoin til you find a 50-59

I like 59 the most because you aren't honor capped in BG and you can work on talents, and you can access the highest troops
    Actually, Its good to slow down at lvl 56, so you can get LD and build your char properly.

Leave a comment:

• Nubito
    replied
    stay at 39 til u get crusader tittle n crusader horse(royal steed) for now

Leave a comment:

• ink_flo
    replied
    think good for ur hero,...
    if u not a chaser player slowing lvl its better n save ur SK until lvl 50 for summon GOD NM
    try that if u want,..
    ^^

Leave a comment:

• R21577189
    replied
    if u r a in a new server i recommend yr whole guild to stop at lvl 39
    then u can all dominate bg without having to buy mounts.

No worries about talents too.

Leave a comment:

• PunkPetal
    replied
    Level slowly from 50 to 59, get the 50 PvE set, sit in BG til you make LD, if you enter a 55-64 BG, leave, and rejoin til you find a 50-59

I like 59 the most because you aren't honor capped in BG and you can work on talents, and you can access the highest troops

Leave a comment:

• allenklee3012
    replied
    Originally posted by anichaos View Post
    Meh, not that much of a difference, only affect same server PvP (Arena Solo, Guild Battle)

Any other PvP are all Cross-Server, so there's technically no advantage, since there are already other slow levelers camping from WAY before (some even stay there for more than 8 months... at around level 39/49/59s)
    I didnt never say there would be any cross-server advantage, but he will have an advantage in his server, only if there are not cashers with some knowledge about the gameplay

Leave a comment:

Working...
X