Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Who is Naru on Server 1?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uya91 View Post
    you're on S50. but why you tell naru on S1`. but how do you know him? almost here don't know who he is because we're not from same server XD hahahaahha
    Sorry I don't understand you.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
      Sorry I don't understand you.
      it's explain why you don't understand. because. i'm make wrong reply. hahahaha. sorry bro. i think you are naru who post in page 1 XD
      Server :[S147] Esterwitch
      Name Char : Surya91
      Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

it's not about the same server, we do have something called cross server arena

Comment

Originally posted by NaruofLineage View Post
          it's not about the same server, we do have something called cross server arena
          hmm. never see him. maybe i'm to high . . or still low lvl. .
          Server :[S147] Esterwitch
          Name Char : Surya91
          Guild : Shadows

if you think serious for this game, you wrong. then you don't have funs. it's not depending how you are, weak or strong is needed. for weak :) as you have your family on your guild. you'll be happy. little by little your power. it show no time when you make fun to your family. and what the hell i talking about. bla bla bla. . . just fun :rolleyes:

Comment

so, u got all the attention u wanted, your 15 minutes of fame...
            not impressed at all btw

Comment

attention seeking threads do not belong in general support.... moving thread
              Dragon Pals and Shadowbound Mod and Basic tech support

R2 Serrin, My partner and fiancee, RIP 1971-2015
              Cha bhi fios aire math an tobair gus an trÃ*igh e.

Comment

Originally posted by NaruofLineage View Post
                Let's put it this way she's the one character under 49 who kick's everyone's a.ss in arena
                There is always someone stronger...
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Don't know, don't care.
                  [S1] Temple of Ibalize
                  Frostie
                  Mage
                  VictisHNR

Comment

Working...
                  X