No announcement yet.

Requirement for knights to do NM lych or Samsara

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not too mention that when the two archers are Kessar and dwarf, who really needs a knight anyway?
    ChieftainRez
    Knight
    VictisHNR
    [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Originally posted by ChieftainRez View Post
      not too mention that when the two archers are Kessar and dwarf, who really needs a knight anyway?
      Ionly know their names, but never see them play
      *diff timezome
      dont hate xD
      âœ* S3 Worg's Lair
      âœ* Prizzly
      âœ* Knight
      âœ* Guild Queen of HERMES

Comment

dwarf was Eagle Eye for June CW, Kessar is the current Eagle Eye for July. That should be enough of an explanation... lol
        ChieftainRez
        Knight
        VictisHNR
        [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

my team did it with 2 archers 2 mages, i have 70k BR other archer 75k BR both mages 75k and 80k BR, first boss i tanked as archer with wc and scrolls and pots, 2nd boss is easy with both mages tanking with full heals and puri, and final boss our big tank mage tanked with 21k mdef and 75k or 80k hp i cant remember, but ya... was rough, and on the last 3 bars of final boss i just auto and sniped every 2/3 rounds, and the other archer kept ap is and df on, i found if i try to auto attack and snipe more than 2 times i start messing up. so ya thats all i got for ya, if your a knight good luck... this is a hard hard boss and OP is needed for final boss, i dont think a knight will have much luck here, cus he is either taking away heals from 2nd mage, or OP of 2nd archer snipe attack, your gonna need like someone said probs 100k BR, i mean with right team maybe 90ks across the bored u be good im still new at it tho

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
            I heard that people from S1 started doing lych Nm at roughly 80k br average team Br. that was like 3 months ago when kessar was that low Br.
            our br was 68k mage 70k mage 78karcher and 80 k archer kessar was highest br not lowest:P so the average was about 74k

ssore s1 mage temple of ibalize

Comment

Before patch 2.1, my team finished LL NM with 2 archers 71k and 75k, 1 mage 72k, and a Knight 89k. would be easier with 2 Mage 1 Archer.
              Originally posted by Wraithraiser
              Welcome to R2 forums. Where quality is nonexistent and quantity is only measured in the number of whines a single day can produce.

Comment

knight here....

go defensive set.

u need delphic, apollo and shield. rotate apollo and shield. and as knight aka tank, ur job is to stay alive. watch your hp. some of the bosses in lync nm does 90k+ critical dmg to me. and i have 22k pdef and 17.8k mdef.

I heard illusion is very good for lync nm. last boss is patk, maybe u want to get angel guardian and swop that with mdef too.
                IGN: watty
                Server:s271
                Class: Knight
                BR: 120k + growing slowly
                Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

mage, warrior and 2 archer for smooth run
                  need min around 14k mdef and 80k+ hp
                  and Apollo and Delphic in same tree skill
                  LL nm is about skill timing
                  I hope this can help
                  Nubito the Super Noob Mage in The Badlands

Comment

Originally posted by Emilyfairyss View Post
                    I heard that people from S1 started doing lych Nm at roughly 80k br average team Br. that was like 3 months ago when kessar was that low Br.
                    If you have around 100 critical and 2K MATK[for knights] and 2KPatak [for Mages ] and you still are 80K BR you are good to go .
                    I have 8500 Fake BR with stupid Critical and MATK.
                    I'm Cupcaked ! My Account got hacked and some cupcaker sold every thing. Blah !!!
                    and R2 Not helping with restoring the account. Sweet, This is what i put tons of money here .

Comment

oh ya... dun even think of samsara nm at less then 100k br for all members. that MPD is too bad ***...
                      IGN: watty
                      Server:s271
                      Class: Knight
                      BR: 120k + growing slowly
                      Honors: Lord Divine

Comment

We do LL NM 2 archer + 2 mage 85kbr average team , archer with 89k br (with all buffs + 5k m attack inside) tank. Df + IS all the time and good timed healing. Can do it too knight + mage + 2 archer or k+a+2mage.

Comment

Working...
                        X