This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More World bosses

You guys need to add another World Boss. So your not waiting for 7 hours till the next one comes up.

How about a world boss every 2 minute? So at most you miss 2 minutes.
    Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
    [No longer logging in]

Comment

Lol more world bosses? you would be sad to know that the number of world bosses is going to be reduced to one(with HUGE hp boost for the wb) in the coming patches(i think 1.6 itself aint sure about the patch though)

Comment

In the near future, you'll have to wait a lot longer than 7 hours to enter World Boss again. So have fun waiting!
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Three is more than enough. With more than three, I feel that's just been greedy about gold and daru.
          Unless you somehow cut the amount you get from each WB or you have a limit to how many you can enter or earn from.

Comment

Just have world boss run 24/7. Seems legit.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
              Just have world boss run 24/7. Seems legit.
              Yup, make a wb with unlimited hp so we can have gold, daru printer running 24/7 xD errr just noone will get final hit ;(

Comment

Would rather have them change the world bosses stats some...

Like keep one like it is.

Second one make immune to crits

And 3rd one with high pdef or something.

Just so Archers won't get so much more daru, gold making them so much stronger. Would help most non-cashing knights and mages a lot if world bosses were more fair

Comment

Choosing knight to play with it was your option....most of us had read about toons before they start the game. I do play as knight and i have no issue that mages and archers get daru`s and stuff....you can fight archers and you can beat them as knight even few mages you can beat if you are build as it should :P
                  In the other way, you can also use Enlightment from your troops to gain more attack if you feel you dont have enough :P
                  Your worst nightmare .
                  Azazael - S20

Comment

or we could just support that "late nighter thread"...

Where we suggested a World Boss after 00:00 server time

But add in a 3 attempt per day deal just like Tanks and BGs, etc etc.

And if that 3 attempt is up, I don't see any problem with adding more World Bosses into the game.

Comment

Originally posted by CondorHero View Post
                      How about a world boss every 2 minute? So at most you miss 2 minutes.
                      Tumbs up for that .

Comment

Originally posted by kattuktk View Post
                        Lol more world bosses? you would be sad to know that the number of world bosses is going to be reduced to one(with HUGE hp boost for the wb) in the coming patches(i think 1.6 itself aint sure about the patch though)
                        can someone confirm this? I know MPDs should go to 1 with 3x rewards but this i hear the first time

Comment

^I`ve hear about that for the first time also made me curious could it be true.This way it will save alot of time for ppl.

Comment

Originally posted by Clin7eas7wood View Post
                            ^I`ve hear about that for the first time also made me curious could it be true.This way it will save alot of time for ppl.
                            if i get the same amount ..why not and i think so .. think about lvl 40-50 insipiration )

Comment

Originally posted by JkLoser87 View Post
                              Would rather have them change the world bosses stats some...

Like keep one like it is.

Second one make immune to crits

And 3rd one with high pdef or something.

Just so Archers won't get so much more daru, gold making them so much stronger. Would help most non-cashing knights and mages a lot if world bosses were more fair
                              I like that idea. Archers are able to win every time due to crits.

Comment

Working...
                              X