No announcement yet.

First to get fully upgraded wings and cloths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kudos to the few people on this thread who believe it is Zebq's right to do with his/her money as he/she sees fit. To the rest of you.....worry about yourselves and stop perpetuating this ridiculous Heavy Casher hatred. I personally probably wouldn't drop the kind of money Zebq has IF I had it to spend but that would be MY decision and does not make me a better person. Charity? Compared to the people who truly NEED charity anybody with a computer and internet is "rich" so squash that hypocritical nonsense. I am reminded of the saying "Don't hate the player.....hate the game." and if you hate the game.......stop playing and let the rest of keep playing without your constant whining.

that is all
    Patryn
    Twisted
    S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
    "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Jeez, I don't know whether to be suspicious of hacks or not; if not I really wonder which celebrity he is in real life because the amount he's spent seems like nothing to him...

Comment

anichaos is all about hearsay. Doesn't play on 7Roads Wartune or anything.
        Officially retired from Wartune and Forums.
        [No longer logging in]

Comment

Good on him? Good thing he's loaded, otherwise I'd hang my head in shame at upgrading wings that high. The benefit is not worth the cost

Comment

I was wondering how much balens recharge for that?
            ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
            -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
            ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
            (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

I don't know why that anichaos is still here if he insist other wartune clones are cheaper. They may have cheaper items but the payment methods just frackin' sucks, very inconvenient, at least with my region.
              Wartune = Sylph Tune.

Comment

Originally posted by Iconic_Status View Post
                Jeez, I don't know whether to be suspicious of hacks or not; if not I really wonder which celebrity he is in real life because the amount he's spent seems like nothing to him...
                I agree on this point. I mean I have never seen really any game out there that someone spends money like it's chump change. I seen hard cashers before in this game and other games. Just nothing like this. To me it's suspicious but until there is proof out there we can't put blame on him. However, I do think the right thing to do is for the G.Ms to at least give a log check. I mean I am sure if zebq been using hacks they would find something specious right? Why wouldn't the amount he spends per day be looked over to ensure that he isn't cheating the system?

Comment

Players should stop spending so much money on browser games. Sinner got 1st in 1st mage class wars and 2nd in 2nd mage class wars simply by working hard. Little or no cashing unlike Zebq or jeffhawk (Source: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lass-war/page5). Kudos to him.

Comment

Honestly ? That look is very stupid and not fashionable, like a clown or something .

Comment

Originally posted by jeffarcher View Post
                      Players should stop spending so much money on browser games. Sinner got 1st in 1st mage class wars and 2nd in 2nd mage class wars simply by working hard. Little or no cashing unlike Zebq or jeffhawk (Source: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....lass-war/page5). Kudos to him.
                      This is probably one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen. Little to no cashing? How long do you think someone would have to play this game (even with an absolutely maximized progression path) in order to gain a BR like SinWill (Sinner) has? I have no idea how much he has actually payed into this game and it may well be less than jeffhawk but I can say without any hesitation that SinWill is a Heavy Casher. Just because he is not on par with Zebq, onimad, Azmodeus or Yarash does not mean he hasn't spent a large amount. Good job taking ONE post from another thread (which by the way is a completely UN-substantiated statement itself) in an attempt to validate an otherwise baseless standpoint.

that is all
                      Patryn
                      Twisted
                      S130 Dragonmar

Comment

I am here cause everything I said are true, go ahead prove me wrong.

Also, I only say Zebq would have used less money to get to where he is now, I didn't say anything about him being wrong on how he spends on R2.
                        Last edited by Katalogen; 07-25-2013, 09:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
                          This is probably one of the most ignorant posts I've ever seen. Little to no cashing? How long do you think someone would have to play this game (even with an absolutely maximized progression path) in order to gain a BR like SinWill (Sinner) has? I have no idea how much he has actually payed into this game and it may well be less than jeffhawk but I can say without any hesitation that SinWill is a Heavy Casher. Just because he is not on par with Zebq, onimad, Azmodeus or Yarash does not mean he hasn't spent a large amount. Good job taking ONE post from another thread (which by the way is a completely UN-substantiated statement itself) in an attempt to validate an otherwise baseless standpoint.

that is all
                          Inga said that Sinner had worked for what jeffhawk had bought. Inga should know... she is an experienced GM and in the same guild as Sinner. Stop being rude to me.

Comment

Now what does zebq do?

Comment

Originally posted by jeffarcher View Post
                              Inga said that Sinner had worked for what jeffhawk had bought. Inga should know... she is an experienced GM and in the same guild as Sinner. Stop being rude to me.
                              You have never known someone to exaggerate in defense of their fellow guild members? How does Inga know how much either jeffhawk or Sinner have spent? Does she have access to their bank records? No of course she doesn't. Like I said you are using a statement that has zero supporting evidence in an attempt to support YOUR own claim that Sinner somehow has a high 80 to low 90k BR with "little to no" cash spent. As to your request that I stop being rude.......stop being ignorant and if you are not prepared to have your posts responded to it's pretty simple.......don't post them.

your turn
                              Patryn
                              Twisted
                              S130 Dragonmar

Comment

Thank you for posting a screenie of the clothes. I was hoping that the ones they showed in the video were some sort of joke. Now that I know it is real, I have zero incentive to get level nine clothing. This set is both hideous and ludicrous. Thanks, but I'll pass.
                                ChieftainRez
                                Knight
                                VictisHNR
                                [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

Working...
                                X