Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

First to get fully upgraded wings and cloths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    One guy spend cash in real life for life status,other in webgame for godmode...
    Why not both?

Comment

I am sorry but that is the dumbest looking thing I have ever seen. You can't even tell what class that person is.

Comment

Originally posted by winlord View Post
        Why not both?
        YeahIndividual thing one spend on game,other for travels and partys, im this second^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by LadeeGaga View Post
          I am sorry but that is the dumbest looking thing I have ever seen. You can't even tell what class that person is.
          You dont see Bow xD? :P

_________

Crit Mage 80v
          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Prizzly +1

Comment

Godmode.... i like that word =). That's what Zebq is...GODMODE

Comment

very nice zebQ

Comment

Originally posted by R216842175 View Post
                  Godmode.... i like that word =). That's what Zebq is...GODMODE
                  Simple, wanna be wt god - spend 100k euro^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                  ~135k Br

_________

Comment

meh, nothing surprising to see here.

It's been known by almost everyone that he spend 1000~3000 USD a week on this game.

Especially the wings cost around 100,000 USD to get it to max level.

Comment

Wow. Zebq is the God Of Wartune^^
                      Game: Crystal Saga
                      IGN: Celestia
                      Class: Priest
                      Server: [S64] Bloodshed Hollow

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                        meh, nothing surprising to see here.

It's been known by almost everyone that he spend 1000~3000 USD a week on this game.

Especially the wings cost around 100,000 USD to get it to max level.
                        15k usd for v9Hehe

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                        ~135k Br

_________

Comment

I am not going make any assumptions as there is no proof at all.I am just giving my opinion though. I don't believe this player is legit. Sorry to say but the amount of cash this person been throwing in seems a bit overboard. I remember someone posting this person spends like 200 dollars a day on the mystery shop just for gems? I don't even think any person that rich would be spending that much money on this type of game. Really the really rich people hardly play games in the first place. If they do play games it isn't browser games. Now there is a chance that I can be wrong here. As I have no proof at all about this person. Not even in the same server as he/she. So please don't take my opinion wrong. I am just stating what I personally believe bc I just don't think that kind of money is possible. If I were a dev I would check this person's logs though. Just to make sure that this person hasn't done anything illegal but I guess R2 doesn't check logs for things they find suspicious in this game.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                            I am not going make any assumptions as there is no proof at all.I am just giving my opinion though. I don't believe this player is legit. Sorry to say but the amount of cash this person been throwing in seems a bit overboard. I remember someone posting this person spends like 200 dollars a day on the mystery shop just for gems? I don't even think any person that rich would be spending that much money on this type of game. Really the really rich people hardly play games in the first place. If they do play games it isn't browser games. Now there is a chance that I can be wrong here. As I have no proof at all about this person. Not even in the same server as he/she. So please don't take my opinion wrong. I am just stating what I personally believe bc I just don't think that kind of money is possible. If I were a dev I would check this person's logs though. Just to make sure that this person hasn't done anything illegal but I guess R2 doesn't check logs for things they find suspicious in this game.
                            Well the Divine COmedy has a few players who spend equal or more than Zebq. So might be possible :/
                            Maybe won 100 million lotto
                            Game: Crystal Saga
                            IGN: Celestia
                            Class: Priest
                            Server: [S64] Bloodshed Hollow

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                              No problem oxy, i dont think someone know this guy but...maybe he start play here, was nub and then win jp - decide to spend here fortune and show something.
                              One thing i see,this guy make setup like top archers from 7road. This is difrent bulid bcs never saw here top archer without single mdef gem
                              Again...we dont know him, we can only make fiction ideas

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                              ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AuraNova View Post
                                Well the Divine COmedy has a few players who spend equal or more than Zebq. So might be possible :/
                                Maybe won 100 million lotto
                                On 7r servers are ppl who can eat Zebq like popcorn.
                                Like knights with 50k patk and 40k pdef or 260k br mage with almost 60k matk and 10k crit ^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X