First to get fully upgraded wings and cloths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    One guy spend cash in real life for life status,other in webgame for godmode...
    Meanwhile people starve all over the world while this joker blows 20k on a video game instead of helping to feed his fellow man.

Comment

Originally posted by Daftone View Post
      Meanwhile people starve all over the world while this joker blows 20k on a video game instead of helping to feed his fellow man.
      But do you help the starving? Cause I've seen this kind of post in threads before where you say, help someone instead of helping yourself. Most ppl here don't help the starving.
      So people who don't help don't ahve the right to post about someone else not helping. And how do you know they not give money to the poor?
      Game: Crystal Saga
      IGN: Celestia
      Class: Priest
      Server: [S64] Bloodshed Hollow

Comment

Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
        On 7r servers are ppl who can eat Zebq like popcorn.
        Like knights with 50k patk and 40k pdef or 260k br mage with almost 60k matk and 10k crit ^^
        Well, those peeps have more contents than we do, and can get things easier as well, so it's understandable. ;p

Hypocrisy is a really bad problem too.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

Well I say grats.

We all live in our own perspectives, comfort levels and limits. What one person calls expensive another calls pocket change. If you make 2-3k dollars a week, to pay 5-10k on a game is not much, but if you only get 1k a month then it's allot. It also what you do with your money - if you smoke drink party ect or if you just put all your money in a game it the same- it how you enjoy your life.

As for working in the game - why cant someone work hard outside the game and buy things in game - why does a person have to grind their way to the top?

I am sure that any player that spends allot in a single purchase has been audited by r2games, wartune, kong, ect. to insure they not cheating. Actually most cheaters/ hackers try to stay low on the radar and don't take large leaps in growth.

again grats and enjoy!

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodkraft View Post
            Well I say grats.

We all live in our own perspectives, comfort levels and limits. What one person calls expensive another calls pocket change. If you make 2-3k dollars a week, to pay 5-10k on a game is not much, but if you only get 1k a month then it's allot. It also what you do with your money - if you smoke drink party ect or if you just put all your money in a game it the same- it how you enjoy your life.

As for working in the game - why cant someone work hard outside the game and buy things in game - why does a person have to grind their way to the top?

I am sure that any player that spends allot in a single purchase has been audited by r2games, wartune, kong, ect. to insure they not cheating. Actually most cheaters/ hackers try to stay low on the radar and don't take large leaps in growth.

again grats and enjoy!
            +100.

at the end of the day its his money let him use it for whatever reasons. who are we to judge?
            BAN-KAI

Joined 14/01/2013

Comment

i hope onimad and linketong outspends him!
              Onimad pls outspend him, show him your wallet!!!
              Five Sylphs for the Heros in wartune,
              Two for the Whales in their deep blue ocean,
              Three for Mortal Men doomed to die,
              One for the Big Whales on their dark throne
              In the Land of Wartune where the heroes lie.
              One sylph to crush them all, One sylph to kill mobs,
              One sylph to bring them all and in the darkness bind them
              In the Land of Wartune where the Moby duck lie."

Comment

Oh my god, that looks so stupid!!!
                S156 - Sarette - Archer - BR 22 mill+ KH - Resurgence

Comment

Originally posted by Bloodkraft View Post
                  Well I say grats.

again grats and enjoy!
                  this!

and Your parents have a big law cancelary or what?

Comment

Originally posted by R21577189 View Post
                    i hope onimad and linketong outspends him!
                    Onimad pls outspend him, show him your wallet!!!
                    Yeah...Zebq spend tooday 3kk balens...sure Someone catch him^^ we dont have more that crazy ppl^^

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                    ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Originally posted by AuraNova View Post
                      Well the Divine COmedy has a few players who spend equal or more than Zebq. So might be possible :/
                      Maybe won 100 million lotto
                      They got cheaper prices than we do. Everything is so much cheaper than here.

Comment

This is what i hate though. When people make stupid comments like this bc most likely this person doesn't even spend on charity as well? How much do you donate to third world countries? My post wasn't a hate post towards the guy. If that does indeed spend that amount of cash on the game. Then all for him. he can do whatever he wants. it's his money after all. However, I am just saying the G.Ms should do a quick check on his spending. Make sure it's legit bc if it isn't legit. Then that isn't right to keep him in the game.

Comment

Originally posted by 0xykotton View Post
                          Not that much30%...they have 100x more players then r2...but asia players are fanatics

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                          ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Yup, some are up to 50% cheaper than what R2 have...
                            (so yea, like you spend 5000 balen here, you only spend like 2500 balen over there, so you got 2500 extras to use)
                            An example is the current Wings Sale... that's actually the NORMAL prize in ** and other clones... LOL

Not to mention they also have player trading that lets them gather materials or other things way faster.

If Zebq played on **, he would have used 30~50% less money to get to where he is now. (quite a large amount actually, since he spends by the thousands)
                            Last edited by Katalogen; 07-25-2013, 09:26 PM. Reason: Removing certain information, please read the rules.

Comment

They are in fact way cheaper. But the Angelic Armour is a little more pricey than here last time I checked. Think it was 398 balens. 3 more balens than here #_# Man I so wish you could spoil stuff on here but only o much info can be put T_T
                              Game: Crystal Saga
                              IGN: Celestia
                              Class: Priest
                              Server: [S64] Bloodshed Hollow

Comment

Originally posted by anichaos View Post
                                Yup, some are up to 50% cheaper than what R2 have...
                                (so yea, like you spend 5000 balen here, you only spend like 2500 balen over there, so you got 2500 extras to use)
                                An example is the current Wings Sale... that's actually the NORMAL prize in CN and other clones... LOL

Not to mention they also have player trading that lets them gather materials or other things way faster.

(I didn't check CN's farm, but is their the same as other clone where you don't need balen to by Lv.3 seeds?)

If Zebq played on CN, he would have used 30~50% less money to get to where he is now. (quite a large amount actually, since he spends by the thousands)
                                You play 7road or you take this info from air?they have cheaper things and more expensive...
                                But this is all aBout taxif we want recharge 7r acc from europe or usa - we will pay 50% bcs of country money transfers

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Working...
                                X