Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

First to get fully upgraded wings and cloths

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by winlord View Post
    Why not both?
    YeahIndividual thing one spend on game,other for travels and partys, im this second^^

Leave a comment:

• LadeeGaga
    replied
    I am sorry but that is the dumbest looking thing I have ever seen. You can't even tell what class that person is.

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by AnataOFAkku View Post
    One guy spend cash in real life for life status,other in webgame for godmode...
    Why not both?

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Well, whatever level clothing that is, Zebq doesn't look like he's in battle attire. Not to say one needs to be ready when you're that far ahead.
    One guy spend cash in real life for life status,other in webgame for godmode...

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Well, whatever level clothing that is, Zebq doesn't look like he's in battle attire. Not to say one needs to be ready when you're that far ahead.

Leave a comment:

• miQQQs
    replied
    8 to 9 v clothes = 320k balens or something like that...
    Wings ...1kk?
    ABout stables i have nothing to say xD
    Crazy cashing and this is it

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
    OFC I know that, having lvl 9 clothes now is impossible if you didnt cashed.
    But the way this person cash and how much at this point ever since he started, is something I cant say GOOD JOB ON THE EFFORT.
    since the only effort he did was pull out his credit card and cash really hard.
    That way, I cant support him and the accomplishment he did so far.
    I would be more impressed if this person or anyone else did it with small cash and get it more natural and not this fast.
    Again, it's NOT possible, so you wouldn't be more impressed lol.

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    There's no way to obtain cloths and good luck charms besides cashing, so your statement is illogical. He couldn't have ever worked hard enough to make clothes or wings level 9.
    OFC I know that, having lvl 9 clothes now is impossible if you didnt cashed.
    But the way this person cash and how much at this point ever since he started, is something I cant say GOOD JOB ON THE EFFORT.
    since the only effort he did was pull out his credit card and cash really hard.
    That way, I cant support him and the accomplishment he did so far.
    I would be more impressed if this person or anyone else did it with small cash and get it more natural and not this fast.

Leave a comment:

• ifabelo
    replied
    I love so much my lv1 clothing lol

Leave a comment:

• winlord
    replied
    Originally posted by Prizzly View Post
    sorry but I cant really say gratz to someone thats spends SO heavy.
    If the person really put an effort of getting these, THEN i would say gratz.
    Then he actually worked for them, instead of pulling their wallet out and spend SO SO SO much.
    There's no way to obtain cloths and good luck charms besides cashing, so your statement is illogical. He couldn't have ever worked hard enough to make clothes or wings level 9.

Leave a comment:

• R216842175
    replied
    Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
    I know but i mean, how do we get that clothing?
    By paying stupid amounts of money which is not accessible to the average player.

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    Originally posted by ifabelo View Post
    have lvl 9 clothing.
    Before maint zebq had lvl 8 clothes + wings.
    And after maint he decided to spend and get lvl 9

Leave a comment:

• Prizzly
    replied
    sorry but I cant really say gratz to someone thats spends SO heavy.
    If the person really put an effort of getting these, THEN i would say gratz.
    Then he actually worked for them, instead of pulling their wallet out and spend SO SO SO much.

Leave a comment:

• R216842175
    replied
    Just lol expected.. he also has level 8 stable mount too.

Leave a comment:

• ifabelo
    replied
    No, they were unlocked in the most recent maintenance.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X