I hate it when.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cleanbean View Post
    ..when I repeatedly get called a noob and other obscenities for totally obliteratin the real 'noob' in BGs...
    OMG you're such a noob...
    Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
    You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
    Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I hate it when people keep pming me if I'm Romanian -_-
      Even after I told them 50 times.. Then I just usually plunder them, take their mines, and kill them in solo ~_~
      Game: Crystal Saga
      IGN: Celestia
      Class: Priest
      Server: [S64] Bloodshed Hollow

Comment

... I get spammed with invites for dungeons/arena/spire from people I don't know. If I don't accept the first time, I certainly won't accept it the 15th time around. And to just randomly invite someone is just downright rude.

Comment

I hate farm stalkers...
          -*-

"Lest, Their Haste Result In Critical Errors..."

---- cleanbean ----
          --- [S19] Desert Of Curses ---
          -- VaeVictis --
          - Mage -

Level 67 - 77k BR unblessed
          Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

Originally posted by CreamySaucepan View Post
            ... I get spammed with invites for dungeons/arena/spire from people I don't know. If I don't accept the first time, I certainly won't accept it the 15th time around. And to just randomly invite someone is just downright rude.
            I like accepting those random invites and then sitting in the room and not clicking ready...

Especially when it's zolika...
            You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
            Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

I hate people who sit in my arena/MPD room and not click ready..
              -*-

---- cleanbean ----
              -- VaeVictis --
              - Mage -

Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

I hate it when when someone keeps telling you when to solo heal, group heal or use BL.
                I'm a mage, I have enough experience to know when to use it (unless it's a new MP Dungeon, in which case I always ask a veteran mage to teach me).
                You telling me to heal you every other minute, I'm going to pretend to not have enough rage and let your die; especially because more often than not, it's the weakest and dumbest player asking for heals all through out >.>

Comment

Originally posted by tuoamorepersempr View Post
                  I hate it when when someone keeps telling you when to solo heal, group heal or use BL.
                  I'm a mage, I have enough experience to know when to use it (unless it's a new MP Dungeon, in which case I always ask a veteran mage to teach me).
                  You telling me to heal you every other minute, I'm going to pretend to not have enough rage and let your die; especially because more often than not, it's the weakest and dumbest player asking for heals all through out >.>
                  I love this, I get through this a lot before and now I never party with players like this again. They are burden.

I hate it when some of our servermates repeatedly asks on how to improve their stats and br when me and my bro already told them what to do several times already.

Comment

I hate it when people say "When I am that strong" or "Imagine me being the strongest on here" all the freakin time --
                    “I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best.”

Titaness
                    S2 Edena Village
                    Knight

Comment

Originally posted by tuoamorepersempr View Post
                      Simple!
                      let him die & call him weak because he cant survive w/o heals hahahah
                      - The Lag Master -
                      S195

Comment

Hate it when my archer not showing up for a day and force me to do dungeon with random team that who know how well they play -_-

Prefer doing moon with only 2 rather than 4 but feel like doing it alone.
                        S24 - Reaper's Illusion
                        IGN - Vein

Comment

When my gold farm gets stolen during WB event

Comment

Originally posted by cleanbean View Post
                            ..when I repeatedly get called a noob and other obscenities for totally obliteratin the real 'noob' in BGs...
                            I agree, but by doing this, i also learned what a "Noob" means lol!
                            Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

I hate it when every time i attack in spire, all the monsters seem to be able to block my attack, but everyone gets full damage lol
                              Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

hahahahaha!
                                -*-

---- cleanbean ----
                                -- VaeVictis --
                                - Mage -

Idling on IRC #wartune

Comment

Working...
                                X