I hate it when.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tuoamorepersempr View Post
    I hate it when when someone keeps telling you when to solo heal, group heal or use BL.
    I'm a mage, I have enough experience to know when to use it (unless it's a new MP Dungeon, in which case I always ask a veteran mage to teach me).
    You telling me to heal you every other minute, I'm going to pretend to not have enough rage and let your die; especially because more often than not, it's the weakest and dumbest player asking for heals all through out >.>
    ikr and they never played as mage before >_> i let those people die most of the time and say to them why die so fast? lol or keep them alive when they are a must -_-

Comment

When ppl screams for heals if i go and help a random pt..
      Forced to act nice at certain times because I am a G.M.
      Ppl doing NM runs when they are clearly to weak and starts yelling for help.
      When ppl cry about farm(after a few thousand of lms about it you get rly sick of it)..
      When I help random and they just have to have that knight as tank with half my stats because I am a mage and obviosly cant tank a dungeon I can solo.

Some1 should make a thread; I love it when... That'd be fun to see

Comment

...people who didn't listen to me and then yell at me for not telling them beforehand. 'Told ya so!' were said many times, tired.
        ...people assume that I'm nice and all that while I'm not. It benefits us both if I help you, remember that!

...and some more if I can remember.
        The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

I face the same OP team for almost half of my arena attempts.

Comment

Originally posted by R216842175 View Post
            I face the same OP team for almost half of my arena attempts.
            lol yea... it's true
            Server - 138- Falledge
            Guild - THE*CHOSEN
            Class - Mage
            Name - BigBadGirl
            Level - 70

Comment

Originally posted by GingerTheHutt View Post
              I like accepting those random invites and then sitting in the room and not clicking ready...

Especially when it's zolika...
              Originally posted by tuoamorepersempr View Post
              I hate it when when someone keeps telling you when to solo heal, group heal or use BL.
              I'm a mage, I have enough experience to know when to use it (unless it's a new MP Dungeon, in which case I always ask a veteran mage to teach me).
              You telling me to heal you every other minute, I'm going to pretend to not have enough rage and let your die; especially because more often than not, it's the weakest and dumbest player asking for heals all through out >.>
              OMG I so wanna do these too xD
              Blizzarea
              S147
              Epic

~ Atoll is Purgatory for Wartuners ~

Comment

Crystaloids sale on, lacking 96 loids to finish my Lv 50 PvE
                Cannot recharge balens, free balens ain't an option for my country.

Meh.
                East coast archer.

Comment

…When people take my maybe later, right now busy as"Yes i will everything for you"

…ALWAYS having to be polite and whatnot cuz i'm G.M

…when you need to do a MP and really DONT feel like soing anything at all.

…when people neerestimate NM/overestimate themselvs.
                  …when Watune has maintaince at my only free morning

…that there is no bg at 17.00

…when the guild structure cooldown is a month+

…things take time

…when i'm bored

…when i die in bg

…when i get called noob in bg while being strongest in whole sshiet

…when people doesnt listen to their G.M
                  S166. lvl: 78(soon/is)
                  Mage: Existence (G.M)
                  BR: 113k-ish 70 set's done!!

Comment

when some dryad guy comes and kills me with +70% dryad and then starts calling me noob for dying fast
                    when im lazy to do quest/mpd but i have to -_-
                    when people understimate nm mode and think they can handle it easy -_-
                    when i lose in bg and solo arena casue of low lvl templars.....hapens alot templars only 38 x.x
                    when people win against me cause of some lucky shot
                    when others ask me to help them in mpd and yet they never bothered to help me....
                    when people say to me you are weak i can kill you easy even thou they are 5 lvl higher then mee and killed more than half of their hp lol
                    and many other stufs

Comment

when people repeatedly ask to be put on GB participants list before checking the list and see that they are already on it. I swear some people won't know that they're on the list unless they see the guild message in chat saying they have just been set.

Comment

The magic jar appeared and gave everyone nice stuff beside me.

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                          when people repeatedly ask to be put on GB participants list before checking the list and see that they are already on it. I swear some people won't know that they're on the list unless they see the guild message in chat saying they have just been set.
                          i hate this one too they beg cause they can are lazy for arena and bg -_- thou im not one to talk about lazyness xD

Comment

Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
                            "Please, please, please, participant me in gb, please". When you look at the time still 3 hours before the start of gb.

Comment

...someone is luckier than I am and get 2 WB last hit in one day.
                              ...someone buy 50 packs and open up a damn Dragon.
                              ...someone gets 5 Orange Astral and 1 Red Astral a day, and those are the only ones that I saw.
                              The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

....when being killed by someone who 20k BR lower than in you BG, and blabbing how "pro" he is all the time.

Comment

Working...
                                X