Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm... i hate anyone stronger than me
    Now Playing ~ Shadowbound [S13] - Hunter

played games so far (in many different account) ~ Crystal Saga, Wartune, Broken Realm, Eternal Saga, Dragon Pals, Yitien, Blade Hunter (alpha), Lunaria Story, League of Angels, Monkey King Online, Crusader of Solaris, Shadowbound, Mythborne (alpha), Stormthrone (alpha) more list to come

Comment

When people complain in BG about you killing them, and being called a noob... I don't fully understand the term noob, but to my understanding, Battleground is about battling people, not all about Carting :/
      Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
        When people complain in BG about you killing them, and being called a noob... I don't fully understand the term noob, but to my understanding, Battleground is about battling people, not all about Carting :/
        You NOOB lolz...I hate that r2 are not merging the old servers when they clearly need a merge more than the newer ones.
        EARWAX .. . .... .. ... ...

Comment

Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
          You NOOB lolz...I hate that r2 are not merging the old servers when they clearly need a merge more than the newer ones.
          Lol totally read that as you calling me a BOOB lmao! (Sorry if that's considered rude language!)
          Wartune's Cookie is retired. In game drama and Cashing is outrageous. Enjoy peeps!

Server: [S242] Whitecrown- IGN: Cookie - Guild: DevilsGate - Class: Sorcerer - VIP: level 7 - Set: Heroic/Imperial - level: 71 - BR: 2.06 mil - Angel: lvl 80 Eostre

Comment

i hate it when i get exp books from guild blessing

Comment

...when I lag everytime and it's not on my end
              ...when I have exp books instead of insignias or cata tokens at guild blessing
              ...when balens are the fourth class of this game
              ...when I can't enjoy the pleasure of BG because of bullies
              ...when I don't have enough Daru to enlighten my troops
              ...when I realise I can't buy what I want with vouchers
              In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
              Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
              "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
              I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

Originally posted by leonidasRO View Post
                ...when balens are the fourth class of this game
                Depending on context, they're the second race of Wartuners, the more advantagous kind.

Originally posted by leonidasRO View Post
                ...when I can't enjoy the pleasure of BG because of bullies
                Hmmm... pleasures, so which one would you prefer? Beating or being beaten? I myself love both, especially when they strike at the right places...
                The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

... when players only listen to themselves and don't branch out.
                  Want to file a ticket? Click .
                  Please read the rules: &

Comment

Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
                    Hmmm... pleasures, so which one would you prefer? Beating or being beaten? I myself love both, especially when they strike at the right places...
                    I think beating is better than being beaten but I like it when I'm beaten by people i know and like
                    In-game problems? File a ticket ! |
                    Please use Search button before opening a new topic!
                    "They thought I'll never return. But now I pushed one step further.
                    I am back. I am the Lion that roars throughout the night."

Comment

...when I see someone below 30k BR in the 65+. How the hell did you pass Moonevil? Leeching on others?
                      The Last Remnant OSTs Go!!!

{OuO**

Comment

You always ask people not to spawncamp.

most people listen and you get a couple of obnoxious players who do it regardless.

you chase the obnoxious ones off most of the battle, them mostly laughing at you...

Then just before the end... you catch them and you get to ROFLSTOMP their face into the BG mud...

As you're doing so they whine about how they weren't camping at the time you caught them...

Then the BG timer runs out & you teleport out; with about 2% of their HP left before you kill them!

!)$(%! $()P!£&(%)!" $!"$)(%!$%()!*$^_)"$(% _)(^_$")(%^_")*$%!"£_%()&¬"£%$¬"£$_%¬"£)*%"$%_)$(%!_+£)$ (¬!
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                        Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                        Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Working...
                        X