X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Noxist
    started a topic I hate it when.....

I hate it when.....

See if this post can be active, post what ya hate in wartune game (must be related)... I'll start

I hate it when I enchant a legendary item in 20+ levels and It fails twice with 90% (80% luck stone) chance.

• GingerTheHutt
    replied
    You always ask people not to spawncamp.

most people listen and you get a couple of obnoxious players who do it regardless.

you chase the obnoxious ones off most of the battle, them mostly laughing at you...

Then just before the end... you catch them and you get to ROFLSTOMP their face into the BG mud...

As you're doing so they whine about how they weren't camping at the time you caught them...

Then the BG timer runs out & you teleport out; with about 2% of their HP left before you kill them!

!)$(%! $()P!£&(%)!" $!"$)(%!$%()!*$^_)"$(% _)(^_$")(%^_")*$%!"£_%()&¬"£%$¬"£$_%¬"£)*%"$%_)$(%!_+£)$ (¬!

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    ...when I see someone below 30k BR in the 65+. How the hell did you pass Moonevil? Leeching on others?

Leave a comment:

• leonidasRO
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathRiver View Post
    Hmmm... pleasures, so which one would you prefer? Beating or being beaten? I myself love both, especially when they strike at the right places...
    I think beating is better than being beaten but I like it when I'm beaten by people i know and like

Leave a comment:

• Katalogen
    replied
    ... when players only listen to themselves and don't branch out.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    Originally posted by leonidasRO View Post
    ...when balens are the fourth class of this game
    Depending on context, they're the second race of Wartuners, the more advantagous kind.

Originally posted by leonidasRO View Post
    ...when I can't enjoy the pleasure of BG because of bullies
    Hmmm... pleasures, so which one would you prefer? Beating or being beaten? I myself love both, especially when they strike at the right places...

Leave a comment:

• leonidasRO
    replied
    ...when I lag everytime and it's not on my end
    ...when I have exp books instead of insignias or cata tokens at guild blessing
    ...when balens are the fourth class of this game
    ...when I can't enjoy the pleasure of BG because of bullies
    ...when I don't have enough Daru to enlighten my troops
    ...when I realise I can't buy what I want with vouchers

Leave a comment:

• SeaGjs
    replied
    i hate it when i get exp books from guild blessing

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    Originally posted by Missmagic-s119 View Post
    You NOOB lolz...I hate that r2 are not merging the old servers when they clearly need a merge more than the newer ones.
    Lol totally read that as you calling me a BOOB lmao! (Sorry if that's considered rude language!)

Leave a comment:

• Missmagic-s119
    replied
    Originally posted by DeathTh3Kid View Post
    When people complain in BG about you killing them, and being called a noob... I don't fully understand the term noob, but to my understanding, Battleground is about battling people, not all about Carting :/
    You NOOB lolz...I hate that r2 are not merging the old servers when they clearly need a merge more than the newer ones.

Leave a comment:

• DeathTh3Kid
    replied
    When people complain in BG about you killing them, and being called a noob... I don't fully understand the term noob, but to my understanding, Battleground is about battling people, not all about Carting :/

Leave a comment:

• XrosSlash
    replied
    hmmm... i hate anyone stronger than me

Leave a comment:

• Linheli
    replied
    ....when being killed by someone who 20k BR lower than in you BG, and blabbing how "pro" he is all the time.

Leave a comment:

• DeathRiver
    replied
    ...someone is luckier than I am and get 2 WB last hit in one day.
    ...someone buy 50 packs and open up a damn Dragon.
    ...someone gets 5 Orange Astral and 1 Red Astral a day, and those are the only ones that I saw.

Leave a comment:

• rheasteer
    replied
    Originally posted by R27402931 View Post
    when people repeatedly ask to be put on GB participants list before checking the list and see that they are already on it. I swear some people won't know that they're on the list unless they see the guild message in chat saying they have just been set.
    "Please, please, please, participant me in gb, please". When you look at the time still 3 hours before the start of gb.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X