Battle Grounds & Dryads

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Battle Grounds & Dryads

Is there any way you could add no stun to Dryads in BG. It would sure help people who are getting destroyed in BG to get no stun out of Dryads too.

With the cap of Holy Seal 10 till 62 (I think) stun really shouldn't be much of a problem. I got my level 10 seal before level 51 and never had to worry about it again.

Comment

I have my holy shield maxed for my level but there is always players higher level in BG and they stun forever. I find it a problem and so do others that is why I have posted this suggestion.

Comment

cant you people get it??? they didnt get those high lvl HS for free..they worked hard for it..spent months to gain exp and gold.. now, if you are whining because they started earlier than you.then its not their fault, neither is yours. just deal with it.

and note: your suggestion about no stun to dryads is not clear.

Comment

you dont want stun for dryad. Just bc you want to be able to dryad bomb with out having anything stop you from doing. HS is annoying I agree but people who dryad bomb and exploit BG are even worse.

Comment

hs is the only think that may defeat dryads i use dryads too when i am in an bg wehre i have no hope and still dont find hs being an problem if stun doesnt work on dryads then they will own bg

Comment

Originally posted by ShiKKihS View Post
              cant you people get it??? they didnt get those high lvl HS for free..they worked hard for it..spent months to gain exp and gold.. now, if you are whining because they started earlier than you.then its not their fault, neither is yours. just deal with it.

and note: your suggestion about no stun to dryads is not clear.
              Very mature and civilized and answer this is not. you are doing much complaining yourself, whereas contrary to your response, the author of this thread is trying to make a suggestion, something everyone is entitled to do. I agree that the attempt is weak and unclear however, but these angry and rude posts are by no means productive either.

Comment

Thanks and sorry I will not suggest again. I was just asking if we could get no stun or reduced stun added to dryaids. Sorry If this not make sense. I will just crawl back under the rock I was playing from.

Comment

Working...
                X