Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mounts

Hi all!
    I want to ask if is better to take horse or white alpaca for lv 40?
    Just horses can be upgraded? or alpaca to? because i will have 120 ray of sunshine soon and i want to know ...i have lv 37 now

You automaticlly have the White horse at lvl 40. The white horse can be upgraded to higher looks but not the events or shop mounts. So buy the Wild Alpaca ^.^
    Game: Crystal Saga
    IGN: Celestia
    Class: Priest
    Server: [S64] Bloodshed Hollow

Comment

Get any and all mounts you are capable of. Stables work as follows:

1. SPECIAL mounts (event mounts and the Crusader/Crypt/Guild mounts) increase your stats and their effects STACK so the more you have the better.
      2. Using Training Whips to increase stats will gain you Stables EXP. As your Stables level increases you will unlock new STABLES mounts
      3. STABLES mounts do NOT add to your stats but they DO increase your overall Mount Strength Rating AND they increase your MAXIMUM stat level.
      3. ALL mounts whether SPECIAL or STABLES will increase the MAXIMUM amount of stables stats you can gain through Training Whips.
      Patryn
      Twisted
      S130 Dragonmar

"If you can't take brutal honesty then you are speaking to the wrong person"
      "Touring S130....one guild at a time"

Comment

Originally posted by FarrelBrown View Post
        Get any and all mounts you are capable of. Stables work as follows:

1. SPECIAL mounts (event mounts and the Crusader/Crypt/Guild mounts) increase your stats and their effects STACK so the more you have the better.
        2. Using Training Whips to increase stats will gain you Stables EXP. As your Stables level increases you will unlock new STABLES mounts
        3. STABLES mounts do NOT add to your stats but they DO increase your overall Mount Strength Rating AND they increase your MAXIMUM stat level.
        3. ALL mounts whether SPECIAL or STABLES will increase the MAXIMUM amount of stables stats you can gain through Training Whips.
        Exactly. Kudos.

Comment

and for special mounts what is lv max for them?
          i search on google but i found just for horse lv max 5

Comment

varies.
            Well, yes, they just max 5 lvl each. But it stack, so, 2 mount mean max lvl 10. And so on.
            S24 - Reaper's Illusion
            IGN - Vein

Comment

Working...
            X