multi player dungeon ****

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• multi player dungeon ****

it would be nice to sometimes get something good drops from mps not some useless **** they cud increase drop rate and chance to actually get those stuff that people need like i need sage gear not some lvl 4 or 5 luck stones and that crystaloids would drop in 5 to 15 packs not 1 or 2 at the time its pain to collect them and drop rate is so low and they cud take some of those blue gear out so we wuld have beater change to get those good stuff we need not some junk like cosmic beast staff and luck stones they are good drops for camping whit crystaloids

it wuld be nice if they rise the drop rate and amonaut that crystaloids drop and increase the change to get stuff like the sage,elven and wyvern gear its so pain full as a free player to try to get them
    Last edited by R29678363; 07-26-2013, 11:51 AM. Reason: translation error

Originally posted by R29678363 View Post
    it would be nice to sometimes get something good drops from mps not some useless **** they cud increase drop rate and chance to actually get those stuff that people need like i need sage gear not some lvl 4 or 5 luck stones and that crystaloids would drop in 5 to 15 packs not 1 or 2 at the time its pain to collect them and drop rate is so low and they cud take some of those blue gear out so we wuld have beater change to get those good stuff we need not some junk like cosmic beast staff and luck stones they are good drops for camping whit crystaloids

so i ask you to rise the drop rate and amonaut that crystaloids drop and increase the change to get stuff like the sage,elven and wyvern gear its so pain full as a free player to try to get them please
    how about no work like everybody else ... it`s like in life .. you work hard you get better pay ...

Comment

so i ask you to rise the drop rate and amonaut that crystaloids drop and increase the change to get stuff like the sage,elven and wyvern gear its so pain full as a free player to try to get them please
      This would make 60 set to easy to get >_>
      Game: Crystal Saga
      IGN: Celestia
      Class: Priest
      Server: [S64] Bloodshed Hollow

Comment

You know you talking with R2game right?
        ▂ ▄ ▅ ▇ █ ♪♫♥ MUSIC IS MY LIFE ♥♪♫ █ ▇ ▆ ▄ ▂

✯Take That✯ 'Rule The World [HQ]' (っ◕‿◕)っ♥ ☜(ˆ▽ˆ)

✯David Cook✯ 'Laying Me Low' ٩(●̮̃•)۶ (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

✯Lana Del Rey✯ 'Young & Beautiful' (>‿â—*)✌ ♥(ˆ⌣ˆԅ)

----------------(\_/)
        -(\(\----------(≧◡≦)
        ( =':')---<[:]|||||||[:]>
        (..(")(")✿❀❁(")(")

Comment

to easy wud be beater then too hard

Comment

I have absolutely no issue with the drops in MP dungeons. In one month of standard runs I got two ancient pieces (two others dropped for my teammates). Lucky? maybe.
            Telstar - Lv74 Archer - 93k BR blessed - Lord Divine (wartune-s80)

I'm a figment of your imagination.
            I do not exist.
            For real.

Comment

Working...
            X