Free Players

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Players

Hi I was wondering how can Free players get these Gem Transposer to help get level 6 gems or higher to help compete against cashers. I am a light casher but also have a free account to test how good I can be by being a free player but am struggling to get hold of an Transposer is there a guide on how Free Players can get hold of these to make them better at competing with other players?
    Last edited by DreamFrenzy; 07-25-2013, 05:51 PM.
    WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

U cant get them for free.

Comment

only for sale in shop
      ChieftainRez
      Knight
      VictisHNR
      [S1] Temple of Ibalize

Comment

there is a link on the bar at the top of the game, right beside the timer....you see it? It says FREE BALENS!

Might seem tedious for how long it will take, but if you don't wanna cash then you're gonna have to take the time to earn those balens for the transposers

Comment

You'll have to use the FREE BALENS link at the top of the wartune client, though in some countrys they don't offer anything.
          Want to file a ticket? Click .
          Please read the rules: &

Comment

Originally posted by DreamFrenzy View Post
            Hi I was wondering how can Free players get these Gem Transposer to help get level 6 gems or higher to help compete against cashers. I am a light casher but also have a free account to test how good I can be by being a free player but am struggling to get hold of an Transposer is there a guide on how Free Players can get hold of these to make them better at competing with other players?
            This game isn't made for "free players"

Everything that adds great benefits are all Cash Only.

It's is a P2W game after all, lol. (if you're a light casher, you should know this already...)

Comment

Originally posted by Katalogen View Post
              You'll have to use the FREE BALENS link at the top of the wartune client, though in some countrys they don't offer anything.
              I am a Kabam player says so in my signature of cause we do not have anything as Free Balens only R2 players have this benefit. Well this should be changed as it is not right for players that are Free players do you know what a Free Player is in this Game.
              WARTUNE KABAM PLAYER S12

In-game Name: ♥Rainbow♥

Guild Name: Legends

Class : Archer

Comment

I am a Kabam player says so in my signature of cause we do not have anything as Free Balens only R2 players have this benefit. Well this should be changed as it is not right for players that are Free players do you know what a Free Player is in this Game.
                Our free balens dont work so we dont have benefits
                You can get transporter from necropolis but have No idea what lvl you must get

_________

Crit Mage 80v
                ~135k Br

_________

Comment

Kabam get cheaper balens.

R2 get a free balens button. All seems fair with the world as far as I am concerned.
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  You are just a freakozoid... Monster of Frankenstein meets Jabba the Hutt... Frabba the Huttstein... :P
                  Originally posted by CreamySaucepan
                  Behind every fat Space Slug is a blood thirsty sociopath urging it on.

Comment

Originally posted by Katalogen View Post
                    yes like in my country neither a video we dont have just 3 offers for 3 months with pay phone:|

Comment

wait for patch 2.0 and thats when non-cashers shall start to shine more

Comment

Boss 10 of the tormented necropolis has a chance to drop lvl 9 gem transposer scroll.

Comment

Originally posted by Ducyou View Post
                          Boss 10 of the tormented necropolis has a chance to drop lvl 9 gem transposer scroll.
                          if you dont have 6,7,8 one what is the 9 one needed?

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                            wait for patch 2.0 and thats when non-cashers shall start to shine more
                            Hmm no? The gaps will actually be larger after patch.

Comment

Originally posted by S44-ZEREF View Post
                              if you dont have 6,7,8 one what is the 9 one needed?
                              im not sure but in theory the "craft" option would work. it uses gems of any level as long as you have enough of them. so unless you need the other recipes for this too, you could use 144 lvl 5 gems to create 1 lvl 9 :P . but with locked balens it should be no problem anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X